Predictions for T20 final

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
hi guys lets just make some predictions who will win todays t20 world cup any guess work
who will be man of the match ? is it a close game or one sided affair ?

here is what i think i think pakistan thrash sirlanka by big margin and abdul razak and misbah ul hag will make vital contributions and afradi get out cheaply

or else pakistan callapse miserably( lets hope and pray not) like 1999 world cup and sirlanka beat them like windies match

tell us what you think lets have educated guess
good luck pakistan [imran] [fazl] [karzai] :lol:

Adeel

Founder
Do you expect anyone to guess srilanka on this forum? lol

Srilanka is an extremely difficult side to beat. My heart says Pakistan, mind says Srilanka but my heart has won so far ;).

Pak must bat first in this match. Chasing against 3 Ms will be extremely difficult.

I am keeping my fingers crossed [pk flag]

ek_junoon

Citizen
INSHALLAH we will win this match.. i hope it must be close game .. coz i am going to watch this match in lords to support my home team .....i deeply request to all members n the guests to pray 4 win over srilanka.... n i believe we can do it...yess we can.. as we done it in past..

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
The way Pakistan is playing now 90% chances are Pakistani team will win INSHALLAH.
As far as Afridi is concern he can't make gOod runs againt SA and Aussies in general but he can do something gOod specially in batting against Srilanka.
Our bowling line is MASHALLAH strong rightnow Aamir, Gul, Ajmal, Afridi they are giving their best in every single match.
But batting thats a big question mark? ALLAH karay batting chal jaye baqi sab settttttttttt hai.
Away ga bhie Away ga World Cup to Pakistan he Away ga INSHALLAH :-p.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan bat 1st
1st 8overs score not less than 75,
kamran , misbah , afridi , gull & younas will do good.
going to be a tough n 'yadgar' match.
all 11 should show their best stop the ball b4 the boundary,
Pakistan will win InshaALLAH,
batsman will be the man of match.
kamran n misbah must open,
younas 1 down
afridi 2 down (he will/must play steadily)
the butt & new boy 3 n 4 down to achieve 100 in 1st ten overs.

Nation is praying , ALLAH karam kerey ga.

umerji

Voter (50+ posts)
Inshallah we will win and its our need to win this final to boost up our nation moral.Allah is with us and Inshallah Allah will help us to bring this cup at home.
Hope for the best and also must must pray from Allah that he will bless us.
Regards.

Pakistan Zindabad and Inshallah Always Be [pk flag] [pk flag]

A

abbasiali

Inshallah,

Hope for the best,

Pakistani team history,the most unpridictable team, Srilankans have played so far out standingly,

The only Difference, WE have blessing of Allah Tabarakwataalla

Nasruminallahey Fathunqareeb

Ameen

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah has decided to bring the glory back to the country. No body can change it. Allah is sending us a clear message that if we stand together, we will stand victorious. NO matter if it is 11 Pakistanis playing cricket in Lords or 170 million standing against any evil. Learn the lesson while celebrating the victory (IA)
Akmal, Gul, Younis are going to be the main characters of today's play.

security

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ager Pakistan team ne 1st 3 important wickets jald pot kar dii then , Pakistan Rules [pk flag]