PTCL is cheating and looting its customers

NA154

MPA (400+ posts)
PTCL a FAKE

images

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Caption please

PTCL k office jao aur wahan seedha Unk GM k room k ander ghus jao, kisi aur say milnay ki zarorat nahin.. next day sara masla solve ho jaye ga.

nomy823

MPA (400+ posts)

tweet to @PTCLOfficial and what product you are using i.e evo , wingle or broadband ? if broadband than at what speed?

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)

Paying high bills but response 000000000000000000000000000000000000
try to contact person at twitter with (ptclcares) trust me he will resolve your issue 1218 is for no good only waste using ptcl for 7 years i know when its get bad its pain in *** to fix it i always tell my issue to him he resolve it within single day

Last edited:

Sachbolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am using PTCL for the last 2 years and just about 2 months ago i had a stable Broad band but unfortunately its again acting the same way for the last one week. Its such a rubbish company that you make a complaint and about an hour later you start getting an automated call that our records says that your complaint has been taken care of if it is right press 1 and if the problem is still there press 2 whereas when you make a complaint they always say your complaint will be taken care of withing the next 24 hours.
Moreover 2 time during the last 2 years our area had a big shut down of services due to some cable problem and I made a complaint in the month of October/November that I should be given a credit of 15 days as there was no service during the month of September they took the application and said when the bill for the period will come the correction would be made and now its 11-12 months past but no ratification of the disputed bill as I had to pay the bill so the service is not disrupted.
This company is a Fraud its Middle Eastern Owners are Fraud and the local Pakistani/Arabian Management are all frauds, if they were a good reliable and honest company I should have not even gone there for credit as in West only a phone call is good enough to get the credit and these crooks knew that we didn't had service during those 2 occasions but these cheaters are not going to do it automatically as it should be actually done.

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai je aap etni chooti c baat per preshan hein..ye jantay hoay bhi k ye Mulk eswaqt Mian Nawaz sharif saanp and his and relatives of relatives and his business partners kay Qabzay main main hai...

I have evaluated all the telcos and all are competing in stealing money and cheating people. Like Zong, which considers all its Postpay packages but the reality is it charges all the fees in advance including taxes on the future monthly fees which is ethically and legally not realizable. Even, the regulator, PTA does not heed to this issue. Same is the case with other Telcos and everybody has adopted a unique style of deceiving the customer base.

Yes. We need to be Parishan if we care for Pakistan. As people dont care who is stealing who, so everybody is silent on the corruption, stealing, daka zanni, chori and bribes of all the officials and parliamentarians.

I once posted 100 complaints and 99 complaints were on the issue of why the complaints are resolved without considering my response to the complaints. Believe me, PTA was in loop and it could not help me.