SHOAIB AKHTER Latest INTERVIEW 19 June 2009

A

arshad_lahore

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxkagCH6sQk[/video]

frnd

Voter (50+ posts)
He don't deserve to play for Pakistan. Its better for Pakistan team, to train some mature guy, instead of this man who is always making problems for Pakistan for his strange attitude. I think we have better player Mohammad Aamir. He better now take rest for all life. I wish he never play again.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is for a long period of time only a BHARAM BAZ and nothing remain in him any more.
He has some mental problem and that is why even if he is the fastest or the best bowler in the world , he would be danger for any team or team work.

adnanax

Voter (50+ posts)
hello brothers!

i watched the video and i was glad to see shoib but when i read the comments i was shocked. its a pitty as a nation that we forget our heros so quickly.......its the same shoib we used to love when he was in the team......despite all the controvercies against him which i believe board was more involved than anyone else......its right guys that we just need him to perform and we dont care wether he is dying, alive or whatever.........i hate pakistan board for ruining such a great bowler........look at other teams how they take care of their key bowlers and look at us........thats what board did but i am ashamed that commen peopole like u and me should but we are not support a bowler who did his best to make pakistan win.......we did this rameez, waseem, tauseef ahmad , rashid latif, moin khan, waqar younis, basit ali, and the list goes on and on........

come on guys support our heros. they need ur support and just be fair to them and dont believe in any politics against them....

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
adnanax said:
hello brothers!

i watched the video and i was glad to see shoib but when i read the comments i was shocked. its a pitty as a nation that we forget our heros so quickly.......its the same shoib we used to love when he was in the team......despite all the controvercies against him which i believe board was more involved than anyone else......its right guys that we just need him to perform and we dont care wether he is dying, alive or whatever.........i hate pakistan board for ruining such a great bowler........look at other teams how they take care of their key bowlers and look at us........thats what board did but i am ashamed that commen peopole like u and me should but we are not support a bowler who did his best to make pakistan win.......we did this rameez, waseem, tauseef ahmad , rashid latif, moin khan, waqar younis, basit ali, and the list goes on and on........

come on guys support our heros. they need ur support and just be fair to them and dont believe in any politics against them....

He is for a long period of time only a BHARAM BAZ and nothing remain in him any more.
He has some mental problem and that is why even if he is the fastest or the best bowler in the world , he would be danger for any team or team work

jumbo

Citizen
Shoab was ahero he is hero and he will be hero.
But now you must forget about him he would never get in fourm again.
According to Ex couch Jeff Lawson he is very good player but he does not use his energy untill 10%.
He is very unresponssible He does training only when he wants.
Such kind of player does not reserve to play for a local club.
Besides this he is actor and alot of proud.HIs career is finished.
He must take rest and give some tips to new bowler.
He must do pilgrimage and be with beared like INZI MUSHI VIKI SAQI ETC