The Best TV Reporter Reported hahahaha

Adeel

Founder
A Novice Speaker tries to speak up in a crowd but couldn't get any chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

It is funny but one can not remain without appreciating his consistancy and determination in doing his job

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
watched it 5 times lol still makes me laugh everytime i watch it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sameer317

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Very funny video good job lahori but one thing that really different in this country where i live (Japan) they take care the human rights allots like
1. many time i saw on Japanese TV if they are on the road or on the public place the thing he is doing like (pushing the people /saying bad word to them )
this is very far from Japanese TV even some time they don't show the face of other people even they are on the rode or on public place they don't show the public private car number plate because human rights when they starting talk with people the first word is (simasen ) sorry to disturb you they respect the people allot i Love Pakistan Thats why i hope that our country be like them (not every thing ) but mostly(AAmeen)

Adeel

Founder
sameer317 said:
Very funny video good job lahori but one thing that really different in this country where i live (Japan) they take care the human rights allots like
1. many time i saw on Japanese TV if they are on the road or on the public place the thing he is doing like (pushing the people /saying bad word to them )
this is very far from Japanese TV even some time they don't show the face of other people even they are on the rode or on public place they don't show the public private car number plate because human rights when they starting talk with people the first word is (simasen ) sorry to disturb you they respect the people allot i Love Pakistan Thats why i hope that our country be like them (not every thing ) but mostly(AAmeen)

I visited Japan once and find the japanese people the most polite and down to earth people.

G

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: