The golden age of Islam

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The inventors of counterfeit Islam i.e. the mullahs and Sufis in various ways reverted the Muslims to the age of ignorance. Writing books full of contradictions contrary to the Quran was only one of their methodologies.

Wake up Pak

copied
Even today, they are the ones who refuse to grasp the Quran in its pristine form, to think rationally, or accept anything rational. And thus, they fall victim to the blind following of their ancestors. Yet, they claim to be the custodians of Islam to the exclusion of all sensible ideas and mislead the masses.

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
١٩٠ إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ لَآيَاتٍ لِأُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ
190 In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, are signs for people of understanding.

Wake up Pak

67:3 He who created seven heavens in layers. You see no discrepancy in the creation of the Compassionate. Look again. Can you see any cracks

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)
The inventors of counterfeit Islam i.e. the mullahs and Sufis in various ways reverted the Muslims to the age of ignorance. Writing books full of contradictions contrary to the Quran was only one of their methodologies.

So you mean dont listen to their islam, listen to mine.

Wake up Pak

copied
Fear of popular wrath has been used quite effectively by the leaders of religion to muzzle their critics and hold them in perpetual awe. It was to undo and break this vicious grip of madhab and restore Deen as an effective code of guidance that we are labeled as heretics and apostates with the sword hanging over us.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yaar hum log bohat hi shouday hain, in an 8 minute long clip, guy mentions the phrase golden age of Islam, once in the end, and you post the whole video titled, golden age of Islam!

Neil deGrasse Tyson has done a whole video about how Arab astronomers named the stars, you could have posted that!