ایک اور بت ٹوٹا۔۔ رؤف کلاسرا

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
29472_45791764.jpg

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پینڈو کلاسرے کی مثال گھر گھر پھرنے والی، اور رشتے کرانے والی اُس "ماسی" کی سی ہے، جو
کئی گھروں سے " آدھی آدھی" بات سن کر آپس میں جوڑ کر
کوئی نہ کوئی کہانی بنا ہی لیتی ہے،، اور پھر
گھر گھر جا کر وہی کہانی بیٹھ کر سناتی، اور دُھراتی ہے

Hussain1967

I and my family voted for PTI in 2018. But, let me say this that IK has exposed his incompetency, stubbornness, and superstitiousness ( appointment of Buzdar thru the shrine of Baba Fareed). IK is a fool who doesn’t think before speaking. He speaks at public forums as if he is sitting in his drawing-room and talking to his close friends. In every talk, he speaks at least, one or two sentences that ruins rest of his talk and his spokespersons and social-media stalwarts then bend backwards to defend his foolishness.

Advance Warning: No mother f**** on this forum should bring in Nawaz or Zardari in present discussion. I didn’t vote for them.

liuali

MPA (400+ posts)
I and my family voted for PTI in 2018. But, let me say this that IK has exposed his incompetency, stubbornness, and superstitiousness ( appointment of Buzdar thru the shrine of Baba Fareed). IK is a fool who doesn’t think before speaking. He speaks at public forums as if he is sitting in his drawing-room and talking to his close friends. In every talk, he speaks at least, one or two sentences that ruins rest of his talk and his spokespersons and social-media stalwarts then bend backwards to defend his foolishness.

Advance Warning: No mother f**** on this forum should bring in Nawaz or Zardari in present discussion. I didn’t vote for them.

I and my family voted IK in 2013 and 2018 and I am still in favor of giving him and his decisions full 5 years time.

sensible

اس ملک میں انصاف اور احتساب کے عمل کے لئے کچھ اور بھی ادارے تھے جن کو تنخواہیں جاتی ہیں لیکن وہ کیا کر رہے تھے کسی کو خبر تک نہ تھی اور نیب ہر روز ایک بندہ پکڑ رہا تھا اور نتیجہ صفر الٹا اپنا مذاق اڑوانا اور سیاہ ترین کو سفید کر دینا .نیب نے کسے سزا دلوائی جو اب نہیں ہو سکے گی؟ صرف چند دن کو لوگوں کو اپنے کمروں میں ٹھہرانے سے اگر احتساب ہو رہا تھا تو ایسے خرچے مجرموں کے اٹھانے اور انھیں معصوم قرار دلوانے سے بہتر ہے نیب کو بند ہی کر دیا جائے

Last edited:

Gramscian

MPA (400+ posts)
اس ملک میں انصاف اور احتساب کے عمل کے لئے کچھ اور بھی ادارے تھے جن کو تنخواہیں جاتی ہیں لیکن وہ کیا کر رہے تھے کسی کو خبر تک نہ تھ اور نیب ہر روز ایک بندہ پکڑ رہا تھا اور نتیجہ صفر الٹا اپنا مذاق اڑوانا اور سیاہ ترین کو سفید کر دینا .نیب نے کسے سزا دلوائی جو اب نہیں ہو سکے گی صرف چند دن کو لوگوں کو اپنے کمروں میں ٹھہرانے سے اگر احتساب ہو رہا تھا تو ایسے خرچے مجرموں کے اٹھانے اور انھیں معصوم قرار دلوانے سے بہتر ہے نیب کو بند ہی کر دیا جائے

Klasra acts as aql e qul. Expert on everything ranging from law to economics to foreign policy. Bitter and shallow. Inane and Ill-informed commentary is his hallmark.

He has broken every idol, except his own self.

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)

Atif Hindu Zai is a prostitute of Delhi.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

For arguments sake lets say this is all true. What other choice do you, me or us have? What is the alternate ?

We already know the problems, we don't need more, instead please provide solutions

Munawarkhan

Don’t know why these journalists like him, just to criticise are trying to make links that don’t make sense. maybe they are trying to stay relevant.

to reply on his first para, Zardari and Nawaz couldn’t do changes for their business friends is that they had personal benefits attached. IK doesn’t.

if any business friend of Nawaz Zardari get caught, they were also beneficiary. that’s why they controlled NAB instead of improving the process and making it transparent

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
For arguments sake lets say this is all true. What other choice do you, me or us have? What is the alternate ?

We already know the problems, we don't need more, instead please provide solutions
I am with respect to argue to we know the problem.
Fact is that we don't know the problem, if someone know the problem always try to solve but here in all departments of Government not seen any initiative to solve the problems.

Lot of problems do not require lot of funds or long constitutional changes,
such as follow the rule of traffic no one exempted, if some one have security concern leave the position and allow the person who are brave enough ready to scarify for the nation.
no more encroachment in the markets, any one extend his/her shop, shall seal for one month
just few example for law implementation.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Who cares, you voted for. We will support and vote IK till our or his life, though would keep object anything bad in his governance but but but will not get influence by the garbage of these BA fail journalists who even don't read the whole law or study the matter and start barking on half cooked matters.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
فواد احمد فواد اور احد چیمہ کیطرح بے شمار لوگ سالوں سے نیب کے زیر حراست ہیں جن پہ ہمارا لاکھوں روپے خرچ ہوتے ہیں ابھی تک انکے خلاف کچھ نہ کر سکے تو زرداری اور باقی تو بہت بڑے بڑے مگر مجھ ہیں۔

اس ملک میں انصاف اور احتساب کے عمل کے لئے کچھ اور بھی ادارے تھے جن کو تنخواہیں جاتی ہیں لیکن وہ کیا کر رہے تھے کسی کو خبر تک نہ تھی اور نیب ہر روز ایک بندہ پکڑ رہا تھا اور نتیجہ صفر الٹا اپنا مذاق اڑوانا اور سیاہ ترین کو سفید کر دینا .نیب نے کسے سزا دلوائی جو اب نہیں ہو سکے گی؟ صرف چند دن کو لوگوں کو اپنے کمروں میں ٹھہرانے سے اگر احتساب ہو رہا تھا تو ایسے خرچے مجرموں کے اٹھانے اور انھیں معصوم قرار دلوانے سے بہتر ہے نیب کو بند ہی کر دیا جائے