آسان سوال

KingCrimson

MPA (400+ posts)
Then, that philosophy of promoting USA interests under the disguise of Islam has long been exposed and vanished.

so, there is never been a sincere call for Islamic reforms from common masses but yes the masses have been repeatedly fooled either by religious or political slogans

religious faith has definitely been abused

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
so, there is never been a sincere call for Islamic reforms from common masses but yes the masses have been repeatedly fooled either by religious or political slogans

religious faith has definitely been abused
So, what you think prevails at the end? A superficial Islamic costume or the genuine desire to be liberal?
And how the religious faith could be abused or hijacked for the true believers. ?

KingCrimson

MPA (400+ posts)
So, what you think prevails at the end? A superficial Islamic costume or the genuine desire to be liberal?
And how the religious faith could be abused or hijacked for the true believers. ?

What prevails in the end is completely honestly is beyond my wit and solely resides with the will of Allah

I have far more clarity about the process and journey

Siberite

What prevails in the end is completely honestly is beyond my wit and solely resides with the will of Allah

I have far more clarity about the process and journey
Allah doesn't impose his laws on human being without their own free will. Not a dictator who does everything for his personal benefit.
Your answer is quite shallow. La Ikrah Fideen .... It is the most fundamental principle of accountability. This Journey has many travelers over the past billions of years.

Let's just talk about this nation. Changing of the conditions depend on the intention. Do you really believe that we as a nation, has adopted the Deen? or wanted to adopt the Deen with full compliances?

KingCrimson

MPA (400+ posts)
Do you really believe that we as a nation, has adopted the Deen? or wanted to adopt the Deen with full compliances?

I am not contesting that religion deen has been adopted; that will make my whole post redundant.

The whole point of bringing Islam is that it’s completely absent.

My own understanding is far more bleak, nevermind adopting or following Islam - am certain that most do not even understand what Islam entails and demands. I do not think more than 10% have actively accepted Islamic faith in Pakistan, and Islam in Pakistan is just a residual familial trait

You have highlighted a problem, I can highlight even more grave problems, but mutually creating a list of colossal failures of Pakistanis is hardly a good use of time.

Perhaps the question is what is the least important and most easiest aspect of Islam which Pakistanis can be convinced to comit

Siberite

I am not contesting that religion deen has been adopted; that will make my whole post redundant.

The whole point of bringing Islam is that it’s completely absent.

My own understanding is far more bleak, nevermind adopting or following Islam - am certain that most do not even understand what Islam entails and demands. I do not think more than 10% have actively accepted Islamic faith in Pakistan, and Islam in Pakistan is just a residual familial trait

You have highlighted a problem, I can highlight even more grave problems, but mutually creating a list of colossal failures of Pakistanis is hardly a good use of time.

Perhaps the question is what is the least important and most easiest aspect of Islam which Pakistanis can be convinced to comit
Start speaking truth. That is the least they can do, and it would be a fundamental step towards some sort of adopting the principles of Islam.
I don't find it joyful to continue to point out the shortcomings of the nation. I do agree with you that we are far from even the basic rules of Islam when it comes to implementation of true Islamic religion. Educate people. I think the preceding generation was unable to pass their values, their teaching to the next generation. It is a colossal failure.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why are we US Cetric? Don't we as Pakistanis have our own identity, our own values and our own tradition? And when we talk about the tradition, is our tradition belongs to the land of Hindus or is it belong to land of Mohammad (PBUH)? You are only scratching the surface.
we are US centric because from the time of its birth, this state assumed the role of a satellite state to further the interests of west and the US in this region. in return the US will keep us afloat with handouts. in the process, this country could never forge an identity of its own.

Siberite

we are US centric because from the time of its birth, this state assumed the role of a satellite state to further the interests of west and the US in this region. in return the US will keep us afloat with handouts. in the process, this country could never forge an identity of its own.
I think you are historically wrong. We were different nation. We were better in the past. They didn't steal our id we lost it to them. We were unable to protect our people, our state and our system. But even then, why we fall down to them and never able to lift ourselves up.
To be honest, the history of the people of this region has always been of subservient. They lack the desire to standup and counted. We brought a state, system and rule of the law for them which they were unable to defend and continue.

Siberite

Nah, that’s what creates a hierarchical professional religious cleric - which is not to far from a political religious clown.

Educating people is definitely not on my list
I see. Ok.. don't educate them. Why are you worry about them? An uneducated young kid is a misguided missile. That is what I think. However, what is the definition of education according to you. I have seen one up on your post. Are there any others?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I never said I was

I am not worried or concerned about anyone or anything,

I am considering how best to execute my religious obligations

I

I am considering how best to execute my religious obligations
Start reading the Quran.

51o4iba6bQL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think you are historically wrong. We were different nation. We were better in the past. They didn't steal our id we lost it to them. We were unable to protect our people, our state and our system. But even then, why we fall down to them and never able to lift ourselves up.
To be honest, the history of the people of this region has always been of subservient. They lack the desire to standup and counted. We brought a state, system and rule of the law for them which they were unable to defend and continue.
Please tell me when were we a different better nation i.e a self respecting nation who could make their own decisions for the betterment of its own people instead of serving someone else interests?
do agree with you that historically this region was never renowned for standing up for its people. might has always been right here.