امریکی سفیر ڈونلڈ بلوم سے ملاقات کے بعد تحریک انصاف کا اعلامیہ

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Feel sorry for you. PTI can lay just under American flag and let them have it while accusing them of throwing up your government, yet you won't talk to the Political parties in Pakistan and also keep your door open for GHQ.
You don't need to feel sorry for PTI as PMLUN is known as a corrupt and anti-Pakistan party.
It is a fact that a patwari cannot differentiate between a friendship and a subservient relationship.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Inn ki hakumat tu America ney girai thie naa?

PTI aur youthees ko haddi mil gae.

🤣😂🤣

Feel sorry for you. PTI can lay just under American flag and let them have it while accusing them of throwing up your government, yet you won't talk to the Political parties in Pakistan and also keep your door open for GHQ.
یہ بلکل ایسا نہیں ہے کہ امریکہ کا سفیر آیا اور پی ٹی آئی والے شکایت لے کر ابّو کے پاس پہنچ گئے کہ پپّو نے مارا ہے۔

اتنے عرصے سے یہ جو امریکہ میں بیٹھے ڈاکٹر، صحافی اور پاکستانی نژاد امریکی کاروباری شخصیات نے امریکہ میں جو شور مچا کر رکھا ہوا ہے، یہ اسکا نتیجہ ہے۔ پس کہ ثابت ہوا کہ پی ٹی آئی سے ٹکر امریکہ کو بھی مہنگی پڑ رہی ہے۔ انکی اپنی حکومت میں پاکستان کے لیئے باتیں شروع ہوگئی ہیں۔ اب چونکہ اس سال کے آخر میں ان کے انتخابات بھی ہیں، لہٰذا اب یہ حکومت اپنے پاکستانی نژاد امریکی ووٹروں کو خوش کرنا چاہ رہی ہے۔

Sohail Shuja

I agree to the extent that PTI should loosen up on the stance of not talking to the political parties but talking to the GHQ directly. May be they (the political parties) are corrupt, but GHQ is more corrupt than them, so, PTI, as being a political party and advocating civilian supremacy, should play its part in strengthening the political institution (parliament) and respect it as the prime institution.

The rhetoric of negotiating with the GHQ means that PTI itself consider GHQ as over and above the supreme institution of the parliament.

Political problems require political solutions and that can only be debated with the political realities on the ground. If you want to keep GHQ at bay, then remember the Charter of Democracy, which was signed by all the political parties and is still, in its weakest form, had prevented the Army declaring a martial law since the ouster of Musharraf. PTI should learn from that.

khan_11

اب اس پر کم عقل پٹواری اور زر خرید صحافی اور خاص طور پر بھوربن کے ریسٹ ہاؤس میں پائی جانے والی بیماری بکواس شروع کر دیں گی کہ عمران نے گھٹنے ٹیک دیئے دو سال تک ہمارے شیر نے ظلم برداشت کیئے ہیں اور ہمارے کارکنوں نے بھی فسطائیت برداشت کی اب اس نتیجے پر پہنچے ہیں کہ اس ملک پر امریکی سفیر کی حکمرانی ہے جو وہ اپنے چیف کو حکم دیتا ہے اس پر عمل ہونا شروع ہو جاتا ہے چاہے پولیسہو یا عدلیہ اب اس کا حل یہی ہے کہ ان سے بات کی جائے اس میں برائی کیا ہے

Siberite

یہ بلکل ایسا نہیں ہے کہ امریکہ کا سفیر آیا اور پی ٹی آئی والے شکایت لے کر ابّو کے پاس پہنچ گئے کہ پپّو نے مارا ہے۔

اتنے عرصے سے یہ جو امریکہ میں بیٹھے ڈاکٹر، صحافی اور پاکستانی نژاد امریکی کاروباری شخصیات نے امریکہ میں جو شور مچا کر رکھا ہوا ہے، یہ اسکا نتیجہ ہے۔ پس کہ ثابت ہوا کہ پی ٹی آئی سے ٹکر امریکہ کو بھی مہنگی پڑ رہی ہے۔ انکی اپنی حکومت میں پاکستان کے لیئے باتیں شروع ہوگئی ہیں۔ اب چونکہ اس سال کے آخر میں ان کے انتخابات بھی ہیں، لہٰذا اب یہ حکومت اپنے پاکستانی نژاد امریکی ووٹروں کو خوش کرنا چاہ رہی ہے۔
Feel free my friend to name it anyway you want. The fact is they negotiating to AMERICAN and trying to find their way back into the power. Now, I think it is a bit sad for PTI supporters but remain the reality that after yapping and advertising American conspiracy, you are back to their toes again.

Last edited:

Siberite

I agree to the extent that PTI should loosen up on the stance of not talking to the political parties but talking to the GHQ directly. May be they (the political parties) are corrupt, but GHQ is more corrupt than them, so, PTI, as being a political party and advocating civilian supremacy, should play its part in strengthening the political institution (parliament) and respect it as the prime institution.

The rhetoric of negotiating with the GHQ means that PTI itself consider GHQ as over and above the supreme institution of the parliament.

Political problems require political solutions and that can only be debated with the political realities on the ground. If you want to keep GHQ at bay, then remember the Charter of Democracy, which was signed by all the political parties and is still, in its weakest form, had prevented the Army declaring a martial law since the ouster of Musharraf. PTI should learn from that.
First of all, you need to decide what do you want to accomplish with the negotiation with establishment.
Do you want a way out of the impasse from the current political situation for all the political parties or for the country or you want exclusive rights for the PTI alone. If they are willing to negotiate for all the political parties and for the better future for the country, then you must also first negotiate with them before jumping the ship and go straight to establishment. And obviously that is not the case here.

In my opinion, once again PTI wants to negotiate a deal which could not only get them out of the mess they created themselves but may be perhaps become a Ladla of army and generals again.

Siberite

You don't need to feel sorry for PTI as PMLUN is known as a corrupt and anti-Pakistan party.
It is a fact that a patwari cannot differentiate between a friendship and a subservient relationship.
I feel pity for your narrow mind and obscure thinking. Pakistan is greater than PTI. Let's not pertain you are the only one who represents Pakistan.

I can see how your so-called friendship ends up in the resale shop in UAE .....

Sohail Shuja

Feel free my friend to name it anyway you want. The fact is they negotiating to AMERICAN and trying to find their way back into the power. Now, I think it is a bit sad for PTI supporters but remain the reality that after yapping and advertising American conspiracy, you are back to their toes again.
You may also label it as you desire, but the question remains that why US 'NOW' wants negotiations with PTI? hadn't they already hurled a tight lipped reply to the PTI's allegations before?

Clearly, there is something which is bothering them. Otherwise, why would they even give a damn?

Sohail Shuja

First of all, you need to decide what do you want to accomplish with the negotiation with establishment.
Do you want a way out of the impasse from the current political situation for all the political parties or for the country or you want exclusive rights for the PTI alone. If they are willing to negotiate for all the political parties and for the better future for the country, then you must also first negotiate with them before jumping the ship and go straight to establishment. And obviously that is not the case here.

In my opinion, once again PTI wants to negotiate a deal which could not only get them out of the mess they created themselves but may be perhaps become a Ladla of army and generals again.
It seems PTI believes that by negotiating directly with the establishment, they are dealing with the "De facto" rather than the "De jure". Other than that, I do not have any idea of what they have in mind.

However, dilating upon your argument, it is possible that PTI is only eyeing a bailout for itself alone and not for the whole political system of the country. Now, that has to end, otherwise, we as a nation will keep hanging between the devil and the deep sea.

Siberite

It seems PTI believes that by negotiating directly with the establishment, they are dealing with the "De facto" rather than the "De jure". Other than that, I do not have any idea of what they have in mind.

However, dilating upon your argument, it is possible that PTI is only eyeing a bailout for itself alone and not for the whole political system of the country. Now, that has to end, otherwise, we as a nation will keep hanging between the devil and the deep sea.
Now, at least you start to make some sense. It is too often that these political parties and the politicians play with the emotions of the nation and then also desired to be called Massiyah. I don't have any preferences over any of them, but they all seem opportunists and greedy to me.
And here lies the dilemma of this unfortunate nation. Too many sympathizers and none of the solutionist.

Siberite

You may also label it as you desire, but the question remains that why US 'NOW' wants negotiations with PTI? hadn't they already hurled a tight lipped reply to the PTI's allegations before?

Clearly, there is something which is bothering them. Otherwise, why would they even give a damn?
I think from Pakistani's protective; it is not really important why American want to negotiate. It is rather difficult to understand why the leader of the political party which already accused American for overthrowing them is in cahoots of negotiating with American.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I feel pity for your narrow mind and obscure thinking. Pakistan is greater than PTI. Let's not pertain you are the only one who represents Pakistan.

I can see how your so-called friendship ends up in the resale shop in UAE .....
Oh, you poor thing, please grow up and learn to discuss matters instead of making no sense in your posts.

Siberite

Oh, you poor thing, please grow up and learn to discuss matters instead of making no sense in your posts.
I think you should stop watching mirror. It doesn't grow your brain. Try to learn the history so you won't need to be reminded.