نوازشریف کی باکو کے صدارتی محل آمد

Yasir Kiani

MPA (400+ posts)
وزیراعظم محمد نوازشریف کی باکو کے صدارتی محل آمدصدارتی محل پہنچنے پر صدر الہام علیوف نے وزیراعظم کا پرتپاک استقبال کیاوزیراعظم محمد نوازشریف کے اعزاز میں باضابطہ استقبالیہ تقریب
استقبالیہ تقریب کے دوران دونوں ملکوں کے قومی ترانے بجائے گئے
وزیراعظم محمد نوازشریف نے گارڈ آف آنر کا معائنہ کیا
وزیراعظم سے آذربائیجان کی کابینہ کے ارکان کا تعارف کرایا گیا

محمد نوازشریف نے اپنے وفد کے ارکان کا آذربائیجان کے صدر سے تعارف کروایا

CutuLiBW8AAxX6q.jpg
CutuMZHXYAArz2I.jpg

CutuNXNW8AA1pls.jpg

Cutu9lnXgAAaua8.jpg

Cutv7f-XYAAbNRc.jpg

Cutv8cUXYAAVu4A.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

saina

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: وزیراعظم محمد نوازشریف کی باکو کے صدارتی &

what is our corrupt PM doing in foreign ? he should stay at home at least dont need to remind the world that i am the corrupt PM of pakistan , see no pakistani can stand against my corruption ,

i am ashamed that my PM is corrupt panama PM.

DaPainKiller

Senator (1k+ posts)

Best of luck for your trip Mr PM. I hope your trip will bring peace, harmony and more business between the two countries.

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Just because idiots like you are allowed to do bakwas makes no one corrupt or honest. I can smell someone back burning.

konsi beti deke agaya nawaz Baku mein. ek tu saudio ko dedei, ek chaudhri munir ko. ek modi ko dedi. kahin double shift tu nahi lagwa raha ha mehru se.

Yasir Kiani

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr Ilham Aliyev, President of Azerbaijan and Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif held meeting after the welcome reception. The President extended a warm welcome to the Prime Minister on the visit to Azerbaijan. Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif thanked the President of Azerbaijan on the warm welcome. "I am very happy to be here in Azerbaijan. Pakistan and Azerbaijan are two brotherly countries. Both the countries need to greatly enhance the bilateral economic cooperation in diverse fields. My government is pursuing the policy of regional connectivity and CPEC is a shining example. The immense potential of our region needs to be fully exploited" PM Nawaz Sharif
Cut8hc8WcAAl4T6.jpg

Cut8jCQXgAA1D8a.jpg

Yasir Kiani

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr Ilham Aliyev, President of Azerbaijan and Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif held meeting after the welcome reception. The President extended a warm welcome to the Prime Minister on the visit to Azerbaijan. Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif thanked the President of Azerbaijan on the warm welcome. "I am very happy to be here in Azerbaijan. Pakistan and Azerbaijan are two brotherly countries. Both the countries need to greatly enhance the bilateral economic cooperation in diverse fields. My government is pursuing the policy of regional connectivity and CPEC is a shining example. The immense potential of our region needs to be fully exploited", PM.
CuuCKwWWYAAjlq6.jpg
CuuCKwUW8AE6aIH.jpg

CuuDQYkW8AAjJCC.jpg

Yasir Kiani

MPA (400+ posts)
Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Friday was conferred with an honourary doctorate by the Baku State University, Azerbaijan.
The honourary doctorate was conferred by Rector Academic Abel Maharramdov in an impressive ceremony held here.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister thanked the Baku University administration for honouring him with the doctorate.

He said the bonds between Pakistan and Azerbaijan were based upon historical, cultural and social affinities and the ways of life the people of both countries shared. Their fate was shaped through their common goals and objectives, he added.
Prime Minister Sharif said that progress and prosperity could be achieved through peace.

He also lauded the achievements made by Azerbaijan under the dynamic leadership of Ilham Aliyev and expressed the hope that bonds of friendship between the two countries would grow further.
Earlier, Prime Minister was given briefing about the role and function of the university. Students clad in Pakistan national dress also presented national anthem.
Cuu5crFXgAA43su.jpg

Cuu5dmdWEAA7K9J.jpg
Cuu5eiTXYAATLU-.jpg

Cuu6IMqW8AIm9f6.jpg

Cuu6JJyW8AAT6O2.jpg

Cuu6LPvWcAATXns.jpg

Yasir Kiani

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr Artur Rasi-zadeh, Prime Minister of Azerbaijan welcomes Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif on arrival at the Prime Minister Office at Baku Azerbaijan
Cuy0L-YW8AAMHdX.jpg

Cuy0Nk2WIAE4f6X.jpg

Yasir Kiani

MPA (400+ posts)
Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and Prime Minister of Azerbaijan Mr Artur Rasi-zadeh lead their respective sides in a meeting held at the Prime Minister Office at Baku Azerbaijan

Cuv7qnYWEAAwI0A.jpg

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

نہ کام نہ کاج

پاکستان کے نام اور پیسے کو ہر جگہ بدنام اور برباد کر رہا ہے

Fiist

Voter (50+ posts)
کیا آپ کو پتا ہے کہ آذربائیجان یہ سب کیوں کر رہا ہے؟

پاکستان دنیا میں واحد ملک ہے جو آرمینیا کو ملک نہیں مانتا آذربائیجان کی وجہ سے.

اس لئے اتنا پروٹوکول مل رہا ہے.

چلو کوئی تو ملک ہے نہ جو ہمیں بھی پروٹوکول دیتا ہے

http://news.az/articles/armenia/86325

shaz_1234

Banned
Great leader fighting at every front for this country . May ALLAH help you sir. Keep it up !! Pakistani people stood with your agenda in 2013 and for sure in 2018 you will get support across Pakistan Insha'Allah.

eye-eye-PTI

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]کیا آپ کو معلوم ہے میاں صاحب باکو کیوں گئے تھے ؟

چلیں میں خود ہی بتا دیتا ہوں

انہیں کسی نے بتایا آزربائیجان کا ایک شہر ہے " گنجا " پر وہاں کے لوگ گنجے نہیں ہیں ... پہلے تو میاں نے سمجھا بتانے والا شخص انکا چیزہ لے رہا ہے

میاں صاحب نے چھوٹے میاں صاحب کو کہا پنجاب پولیس سے اس کو لتر لگواؤ ، یہ تمہیں گنجا کہہ رہا ہے

اتنے میں پانامہ کی پی ایچ ڈی رانی چھوٹا کمپیوٹر لے کے کمرے میں داخل ہوئی اور بولی ... ابا جی وہ بندہ ٹھیک ہی کہہ رہا تھا ... واقعی آزربائیجان میں گنجا ہے

میاں صاحب اسی تجسس میں وہ جگہ دیکھنے چلے گئے کہ میں دو دفعہ بال لگوا کے بھی گنجا کہلاتا ہوں اور یہ پورا شہر عجیب ہے جہاں لوگوں کے سروں پر بال بھی ٹھیک ٹھاک ہیں پھر کیوں گنجا کہلاتا ہے

اب آپ کو لگ رہا ہو گا میں ویسے ہی کہہ رہا ہوں ... نہیں نہیں ابھی آپ کو گنجے شہر کا ثبوت دیتا ہوں

غور سے دیکھیں اس نقشے کو ... سرخ دائرے میں گنجا شہر ہے اور بائیں جانب سرخ ڈبے میں گنجا صاحب کی کچھ مشہور جگہیں ہیں

مثلاّ گنجا ائیرپورٹ ، گنجا ہسپتال ، گنجا یونیورسٹی ، گنجا ہوٹل وغیرہ وغیرہ
[/FONT]

:lol::lol::lol:

[FONT=&quot]آپکی تسلی کے لئے گوگل کے نقشے کا ڈائریکٹ لنک بھی حاضر ہے
[/FONT]

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@40.3561102,46.4345935,8z

v7upz4.jpg

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
واہ جی واہ مزہ آ گیا سب پڑھ کر - بس سڑ ن کی بدبو زیادہ تھی اس لئے دیر تک بیٹھنا ممکن نہیں تھا
اگلی دفع ماسک لے کر ایں گے بغض و عناد کی پدیان اچھلتی پھدکتی بڑی اچھی اینٹرٹینمنٹ دیتی ہیں