Imran to lay foundation of power project in Swat today

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
(In what Capacity, showabazian eh???)

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf chairman Imran Khan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak will inaugurate work on a 150kw mini hydropower project at Matta today (Thursday).

The Bar Lalkoo-Sakhra power project will be built on Swat River, according to a handout issued here on Wednesday.

The handout said that 350 small hydel power stations would also be built on rivers in Malakand region that besides overcoming loadshedding would also pave way for setting up an industrial estate near Chakdara.

The power projects on completion would provide cheap electricity to factories to attract maximum investment in the province.
REGISTRATION CAMPS: PTI set up two more registration camps for Azadi March on Wednesday, where thousands of workers got themselves registered on the first day.

MPA Shaukat Yousafzai inaugurated the central camp in Hashtnagri. MPA Yasin Khalil, Town-1 president Gul Badshah, young wing spokesperson Liaquat Yousafzai and scores of workers were also present on the occasion.

Mr Yousafzai said that presence of people at the registration camp proved that PTI’s tsunami had gained even greater strength.

“Hundreds of thousands of workers would march towards the capital on August 14 to end the rein of corruption and injustice,” he claimed.

He alleged that PML-N had stolen the mandate of people and that every step would be taken to bring the culprits to justice.

“We went to every institution and waited for 14 months to get justice, but to no avail. We were forced to come to streets to demand our rights,” the lawmaker said.

Mr Yousafzai said that PTI was not in favour of derailing democracy but it was working to derail the corrupt government.

He further added that PTI workers had responded to the call of Imran Khan and were fully determined to stage a sit-in until the demands were accepted.

He said that that all the demands, including mid-term elections, were all constitutional and that if anyone tried to stop the long march, the party workers would deal with them with iron hands.

Also, advisor to chief minister Ishtiaq Urmar inaugurated another registration camp at Pandu Chowk amid a large number of workers.
Addressing the crowd, he said that August 14 would mark the dawn of a new Pakistan in which the desires of people would be respected.

“The PML-N has stolen the mandate of people but it is ignorant of the fact that sooner or later its leadership has to appear before people’s court,” he claimed. Mr Urmar said that people would stay in Islamabad until their demands were accepted.

Published in Dawn, August 7th, 2014

http://www.dawn.com/news/1123802/imran-to-lay-foundation-of-power-project-in-swat-today

Last edited by a moderator:

amir_ali

تو کیا اسکے لئے بھی پنجاب سے شوباز کو بلوائیں؟

Nahin, ae wadda showbaz hi kafi hae. Please tell me if in the last year and a half, how many development and infrastructure projects have been completed in KPK.

============
Apart from that would you please share some IK's condemnations of Israeli savagery in Gaza.

be.focal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
14 mahinay baad yaad aya hai naya mansooba lagana?
konsi company kar rahi hai yeh proj?
kya budget hai?
when starting when ending?
koi feasibility report?

or just another internet project.

kpkpak

Minister (2k+ posts)
1407389184_12.gif

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
First let me reply about Israel.

I am posting here few but there a a lot more.

And now you show me as a Prime Minister of Fort os Islam what Nawaz Sharif did against Israel? How many time and how forcefully Showbaz condemn Israel? or they were nodding yes like their Saudi Kafeels?

PTI Chairman Imran Khan letter to UNSG Ban Ki-moon
http://www.insaf.pk/news/national-n...-imran-khan-letter-to-h-e-mr-ban-ki-moon-unsg

20140722_PressReleaseImranKhan.gif

Imran Khan Speaks Against Israel & Attack on GAZA, Palestine

http://www.currentaffairspk.com/imran-khan-speaks-against-israel-attack-on-gaza-palestine/

http://www.nation.com.pk/lahore/16-Nov-2012/imran-khan-condemns-israeli-attacks

Nahin, ae wadda showbaz hi kafi hae. Please tell me if in the last year and a half, how many development and infrastructure projects have been completed in KPK.

============
Apart from that would you please share some IK's condemnations of Israeli savagery in Gaza.

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your question about development project. Development of road bridges and metros not priority of PTI. Health Education, tackling corruption and Police were priorities and there is much more work done. We dont want any thing like Nandipur where million spent only for Showbazi Ads and then stops.

============

MaenChaeyNahiPeeta

MPA (400+ posts)
============

you need to follow imran khan on twitter or see his fb page, the karachi chapter has regularly held protests

i think he has been most vocal against the isreal after JI in all the politicians

amir_ali

Your question about development project. Development of road bridges and metros not priority of PTI. Health Education, tackling corruption and Police were priorities and there is much more work done. We dont want any thing like Nandipur where million spent only for Showbazi Ads and then stops.

Job creation should be the first priority of any government.