Repeat Q: Should Pak diaspora vote Biden or Trump?

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
USA have the same thing going on these president's are just puppets of pentagon and the lobbying groups

Pakistan napaak army is following the same footsteps

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Balkeh eik doosray se barh charh ker haien.
But Trump was never as L leni da as that senile physcopathic biden is, talking strictly as a Pakistani things were much better between Pak and US during Trump. Jaddon eh L leni da biden aya, russi hui saas aali harqakat ho rahi ne. I don't think any member from the Trump admin would have acted like Donald Lun

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But Trump was never as L leni da as that senile physcopathic biden is, talking strictly as a Pakistani things were much better between Pak and US during Trump. Jaddon eh L leni da biden aya, russi hui saas aali harqakat ho rahi ne. I don't think any member from the Trump admin would have acted like Donald Lun

Trump is a very unpredictable person. In his initial years as President he too was quite anti Pakistan. It was only after he met Khan, he realized his charm, his sincerity and his straight talk which mesmerized Trump and changed his thinking. Another factor which changed him was Imran's thumping jalsa in the US. Trump could not believe his eyes seeing that sports stadium jampacked and people roaring for Khan. Third factor was when Trump requested Khan If he can help the US to pullout troops from Afghanistan? Khan in his usual casual style said, "no problem". Trump asked what about your military will they agree? Khan said leave that on me. Fourth factor was Jarred Kushner's friendship with Zulfi Bukhari. Jarred and wife Ivanka were closest unofficial advisers of Trump and they also played their role in bringing the 2 giants close.
But overall Trump is as bad for Muslims as the present dick is, may be more. Around 40 American Indians holding high positions in dick's administration were the main culprits (modi's men) who never let dick talk to Khan.

Enough for now. Main soun laggan aan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Trump is a very unpredictable person. In his initial years as President he too was quite anti Pakistan. It was only after he met Khan, he realized his charm, his sincerity and his straight talk which mesmerized Trump and changed his thinking. Another factor which changed him was Imran's thumping jalsa in the US. Trump could not believe his eyes seeing that sports stadium jampacked and people roaring for Khan. Third factor was when Trump requested Khan If he can help the US to pullout troops from Afghanistan? Khan in his usual casual style said, "no problem". Trump asked what about your military will they agree? Khan said leave that on me. Fourth factor was Jarred Kushner's friendship with Zulfi Bukhari. Jarred and wife Ivanka were closest unofficial advisers of Trump and they also played their role in bringing the 2 giants close.
But overall Trump is as bad for Muslims as the present dick is, may be more. Around 40 American Indians holding high positions in dick's administration were the main culprits (modi's men) who never let dick talk to Khan.

Enough for now. Main soun laggan aan.
Dr Saab jo bhi hai Trumpu chacha ne Khan se mil ker apni apni rai to tabdeel kerdi na, I think that is a sign of a wise man who is willing to change his stance when new evidence comes to light and not be a stubborn egotistical bastard.

Bhai hum ko to sirf yeh pata hai ke Pak and US relations were much better then and there was no way anyone from his admin would have fallen into bajwas trap and if even something like that did happen, Trump being trump would have "disciplined" him or her.

Worse than all is how pro Israel this budda administration is, I doubt Trump can ever be as biased as this. Where congress is daily passing new pro Israel laws, I just read today that calling any Congressman ( like that idiot who wore an IDF uniform to the congress ) with Dual Loyalty illegal

And finally America hamaray L se, I personally say Khasma nu kha when it comes to who is better for America, na hum ne waha jana hai, na rehna hai. Hum to bhai apni apni dekh rahe hain

Wake up Pak

No matter who wins the elections, the US always looks after its interests, and for that, they will destabilize that country through proxies like Bastard Bajwa, or they will invade that country.
But if I have to choose between Trump & Biden, Trump will be my choice.

Dr Adam

Dr Saab jo bhi hai Trumpu chacha ne Khan se mil ker apni apni rai to tabdeel kerdi na, I think that is a sign of a wise man who is willing to change his stance when new evidence comes to light and not be a stubborn egotistical bastard.

Bhai hum ko to sirf yeh pata hai ke Pak and US relations were much better then and there was no way anyone from his admin would have fallen into bajwas trap and if even something like that did happen, Trump being trump would have "disciplined" him or her.

Worse than all is how pro Israel this budda administration is, I doubt Trump can ever be as biased as this. Where congress is daily passing new pro Israel laws, I just read today that calling any Congressman ( like that idiot who wore an IDF uniform to the congress ) with Dual Loyalty illegal

And finally America hamaray L se, I personally say Khasma nu kha when it comes to who is better for America, na hum ne waha jana hai, na rehna hai. Hum to bhai apni apni dekh rahe hain

Okay, gal mukaeeaye jee, mukaeeaye jee. Tay fear 100 gallaan dee ikko gaa.
Trump if re-elected may be good for Imran but will not be good for the Muslims at large.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Okay, gal mukaeeaye jee, mukaeeaye jee. Tay fear 100 gallaan dee ikko gaa.
Trump if re-elected may be good for Imran but will not be good for the Muslims at large.
Not Imran Dr Saab, Pakistan and I sorta of disagree and why I already mentioned it in my post earlier
Trump jitna bhi BC hoga but AFAIK he's more pro American rather than pro Israel aur naa hi AIPAC ke itnay thallay laga huwa hai. Aab tak kuch na kuch danda Trump ne Israel ko dena tha. Yeh budda biden ne to Israel ke tattay chaat ne ke saray record tord diye hain, thats the problem with these old evangelical bible thumpin' motherfuckers

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
the US always looks after its interests
That is also a misnomer bro, the problem with these bastards is, they think if anyone is doing well for themselves and their not their kind i.e white westerners then they are automatically a threat, what interest were they protecting in Laos, Vietnam, South America, Central America, Middle East. Asia so on and so forth.

Dr Adam

Not Imran Dr Saab, Pakistan and I sorta of disagree and why I already mentioned it in my post earlier

Trump jitna bhi BC hoga but AFAIK he's more pro American rather than pro Israel aur naa hi AIPAC ke itnay thallay laga huwa hai. Aab tak kuch na kuch danda Trump ne Israel ko dena tha. Yeh budda biden ne to Israel ke tattay chaat ne ke saray record tord diye hain, thats the problem with these old evangelical bible thumpin' motherfuckers

Trump is a BIG, BIG, VERY BIG Zionist and these organizations in the US you have mentioned above are Zionists. They compliment each other. Make no mistake, Kushner is a stinky zionist, not a normal jew.

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is also a misnomer bro, the problem with these bastards is, they think if anyone is doing well for themselves and their not their kind i.e white westerners then they are automatically a threat, what interest were they protecting in Laos, Vietnam, South America, Central America, Middle East. Asia so on and so forth.
Trump is a BIG, BIG, VERY BIG Zionist and these organizations in the US you have mentioned above are Zionists. They compliment each other. Make no mistake, Kushner is a stinky zionist, not a normal jew.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1770205767121125377