Watch the horrific missile power of Sultan Erdogan

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kurdish kids must be entertaining themselves with these sparklers (Phuljharian) sent to them by the Islamic force of Khalifa Erodgan

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
جنگ ہولناک ہے، کردوں کو جنگ بندی کرکے جمہوری جدوجہد اور اقوام متحدہ میں قراردادیں منظور کروانے پر توجہ دینی چاہے

There is only 1

ایران میں تمہارے آقاؤں کو منہ کی کھانا پڑی تو اب تم ترکی کے بارے میں پروپیگنڈہ کرنے آ گیے ہو

Liberal 000

ایران میں تمہارے آقاؤں کو منہ کی کھانا پڑی تو اب تم ترکی کے بارے میں پروپیگنڈہ کرنے آ گیے ہو

App ky so called Imam Khameni ny sabak seekh liya ha Suna hai ajj kal bechary ki hawayen uri hoyi hain. Jao yar bechary ko dalasa do

Liberal 000

جنگ ہولناک ہے، کردوں کو جنگ بندی کرکے جمہوری جدوجہد اور اقوام متحدہ میں قراردادیں منظور کروانے پر توجہ دینی چاہے

Kurd tu Jang ker hi nahi rahy tu Jangbandi kasi ?

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Erdogan is right, Uncle Sham is using the stupid Kurds to divide Turkey. After successfully unleashing the CIA trained and funded ISIS Hell dogs in Syria and Iraq, now its Turkeys's turn to be destabilized and destroyed. This was the game plan all along, but the Turks are very strong and they will crush these Puppets.

Last edited:

There is only 1

App ky so called Imam Khameni ny sabak seekh liya ha Suna hai ajj kal bechary ki hawayen uri hoyi hain. Jao yar bechary ko dalasa do

لبرل بن بندر صاحب! ایران کے ساتھ ہماری پوری حمایت موجود ہے اور ترکی کے ساتھ بھی . . . . . آپ خاطر جمع رکھیں کردوں کا مسلہ بھی انتہائی خوش اسلوبی سے طے ہو جائے گا

چند دنوں میں جتنے تھریڈ آپ نے ٹپوسیاں مار مار کر بنائے ہیں میرا ایمان ڈگمگا گیا تھا کہ واقعی آپ بندر کی اولاد ہیں . . . . پھر خیال آیا آپ دشمنی میں پاگل ہو چکے ہیں تو یہ خیال جاتا رہا

@ Admin: All secular people believe in Dorwan's theory. Therefore, calling them monkey, in not abusing!

Aslan

Kurdish kids must be entertaining themselves with these sparklers (Phuljharian) sent to them by the Islamic force of Khalifa Erodgan

Kurds are under the illusion that Israhell and America will help them create a free state for them but it is not going to happen.Iran,Iraq,Syria and Turkey will not let them.Israhell and America have been arming Kurds for a long time and encouraging to attack Turkey.Kurdish terrorist group ie PKK and YPG are to blame since they keep attacking Turkey.

Admiral

کیا بات ہے جی، ایک دو دن میں انےوا تھریڈز اردغان پر۔

اس سے تو لگتا ہے کہ بھئی آپ کو تو اردغان سے بڑا پیار ہے

Admiral

کردوں کو امریکہ نے جو اسلحہ دیا ہے، ارغان کا اسلحہ تو اس کے مقابلے میں پھر ایسا ہی لگے گا نا
اب امریکہ جتنا پیسہ تو نہیں ترکی کے پاس

If I would have seen similar posts against US, Uk, France, Israeel for their actions I would say its genuine concern for humanity but as I didn't only conclusion is "Hypocrisy". Which is ideology of Liberals anyway.

Vitamin_C

We did not come from Monkeys, Monkeys and humans came from a common ancestor that was neither a monkey nor a human. This is a topic on which there is no more debate its a fact. Its not just secular people who believe this its also the official policy of the Pope and Roman Catholic church and religious people in educated and modern countries. Its only the less developed and scientifically based countries such as Pakistan that still have this issue.

Its no longer Darwins theory btw, much has been discovered in the hundreds years since then including irrefutable DNA evidence that confirms it. Do not listen to pseudo scholars like Zakir Naik and do yourself a favour and pick up a basic science book on biology.

@ Admin: All secular people believe in Dorwan's theory. Therefore, calling them monkey, in not abusing!

Vitamin_C

Just search the protest rallies in UK and Europe against Iraqi invasion. Even Canada did not join it. Check how many European Liberal countries support Israel in the UN and their settlements.

If I would have seen similar posts against US, Uk, France, Israeel for their actions I would say its genuine concern for humanity but as I didn't only conclusion is "Hypocrisy". Which is ideology of Liberals anyway.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Just search the protest rallies in UK and Europe against Iraqi invasion. Even Canada did not join it. Check how many European Liberal countries support Israel in the UN and their settlements.
فرینڈلی ریلیز، کسی نے اپنی حکومت کو سڑکوں پر نہیں گھسیٹا. کسی نے جنگی مجروموں کو پھانسی دلوا کر دم نہیں لیا. یہ مستیاں لبروں ہی کو سوجھتی ہیں. حکومتیں اپنا کام کر رہی ہیں اور فرینڈلی اپوزیشن گونگلوں سے مٹی جھاڑ رہی ہے

redshirt

Voter (50+ posts)
We did not come from Monkeys, Monkeys and humans came from a common ancestor that was neither a monkey nor a human. This is a topic on which there is no more debate its a fact. Its not just secular people who believe this its also the official policy of the Pope and Roman Catholic church and religious people in educated and modern countries. Its only the less developed and scientifically based countries such as Pakistan that still have this issue.

Its no longer Darwins theory btw, much has been discovered in the hundreds years since then including irrefutable DNA evidence that confirms it. Do not listen to pseudo scholars like Zakir Naik and do yourself a favour and pick up a basic science book on biology.

this ignorance in our society will continue , see how our physics teachers are busy in researches where electricity can be generated from jinn .

workshop on jinn and black magic in islamabad comsat institute of technology

Last edited:

:D No more debate its a fact! Wow! the word "Fact" needs fact check. Anyway I am happy that you understand evolution so well to call it a fact. I am happy we will see very good conversation of you with Dr. James Tour, highest cited synthetic chemist and professor at Rice University, because he says he doesn't understand evolution and has posted open challenge/ request/ invitation for anyone to explain him and answer his questions. So far No 1 could but now Its going to change as you are here.
You live in Canada So no problem to travel to US and Rice university, good chance for you to earn fame and credibility for your knowledge. Desperately waiting for the video!
Below is where he makes his case just so that you brush up things which you have to answer,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zQXgJ-dXM4

:D No more debate its a fact! Wow! the word "Fact" needs fact check. Anyway I am happy that you understand evolution so well to call it a fact. I am happy we will see very good conversation of you with Dr. James Tour, highest cited synthetic chemist and professor at Rice University, because he says he doesn't understand evolution and has posted open challenge/ request/ invitation for anyone to explain him and answer his questions. So far No 1 could but now Its going to change as you are here.
You live in Canada So no problem to travel to US and Rice university, good chance for you to earn fame and credibility for your knowledge. Desperately waiting for the video!
Below is where he makes his case just so that you brush up things which you have to answer,

“Let me tell you what goes on in the back rooms of sciencewith National Academy members, with Nobel Prize winners. I have sat with them, and when I get them alone, not in publicbecause it’s a scary thing, if you say what I just saidI say, ‘Do you understand all of this, where all of this came from, and how this happens?’ Every time that I have sat with people who are synthetic chemists, who understand this, they go, ‘Uh-uh. Nope.’ … And if they’re afraid to say ‘Yes,’ they say nothing. They just stare at me, because they can’t sincerely do it.”

“[The bio-engineer was] describing to me the ear, and he was studying the different changes in the modulus of the ear, and I said, ‘How does this come about?’ And he says, ‘Oh, Jim, you know, we all believe in evolution, but we have no idea how it happened.'”

Vitamin_C

:D No more debate its a fact! Wow! the word "Fact" needs fact check. Anyway I am happy that you understand evolution so well to call it a fact.
A theory in the scientific terms is an explanation of a fact that is well supported by evidence, rigorous peer reviews, makes accurate predictions and can be tested. So you cannot have a scientific theory, without an underlying fact that it is explaining.
Evolution; the idea that living things have been changing over time and 99% of the species are extinct and new ones taking their place is a fact. The Theory of evolution explains how this fact occurs with support from other facts, it has been cross confirmed by other fields in science and is the basis of modern day biology.

I am happy we will see very good conversation of you with Dr. James Tour, highest cited synthetic chemist and professor at Rice University,
Being a synthetic chemist does not make Dr Tour an authority in Evolutionary Biology, it is irrelevant to mention his Chemistry credentials here and it sounds like a common logical fallacy used by creationists in the US at the start of an argument from authority.

because he says he doesn't understand evolution and has posted open challenge/ request/ invitation for anyone to explain him and answer his questions. So far No 1 could but now Its going to change as you are here.
Because someone doesn't understand how a concept works it doesn't mean it doesn't work and this is not a reasonable ground to discredit an entire field of study. Ignorance does not equal skepticism. This logical fallacy is called an argument from ignorance.

Dr. Tour has stated many times in his blog that he does not want to debate on Evolution because he is not qualified. He is a deeply religious man and religion is a very important part of his life, he prays 2 hours every each morning. He also believes that the world is 6000 years old as the bible says, but admits that he can't prove any of this with evidence. I appreciate his contribution to Chemistry and sympathize with him as a man who is torn between scientific fact and his personal religious beliefs.
I doubt that a man as intelligent as Dr Tour would not understand evolution if he wanted to and there are many people he could talk to. The problem is he does not want to understand it for the same reason you are opposed to it. It directly conflicts with his personal religious beliefs. This is called cognitive dissonance.

That video is on the origin of life and is irrelevant in this discussion. Evolution makes no claim on the origin of life it simply explains how those life forms evolved. Origin of life is a completely different field called Abiogenesis.

Last edited: