شہباز شریف کی عمران خان کی تقریر پر تنقید، ہارون رشید کا جواب

hai1ii1211.jpg

وزیراعظم عمران خان کے اقوامِ متحدہ میں سابق امریکی صدر رونلڈ ریگن کے متعلق بیان نے ٹوئٹر پر ایک نئی بحث چھیڑ دی. نجی ٹی وی چینل کی صحافی غریدہ فاروقی نے دعویٰ کیا کہ وزیراعظم عمران خان نے فاؤنڈنگ فاردرز افغان مجاہدین کو نہیں بلکہ نکاراگوا کے فریڈم فائٹرز کو کہا ہے۔

غریدہ فاروقی نے وزیراعظم عمران خان کو مشورہ دیا کہ وہ اپنے تقریر نویس کو فارغ کردیں جس پر مریم نواز بھی میدان میں آگئیں اور وزیراعظم عمران خان پر تاک تاک کر حملے کئے۔

مریم نواز نے غریدہ فاروقی کے ٹویٹ کو قوٹ کرتے ہوئے لکھا کہ تقریر لکھنے والے کو نہیں عمران خان کو نکالیں، عمران خان بہت خراب انتخاب ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1441715564443889666
مریم نواز کے بعد شہبازشریف بھی پیچھے نہ رہے اور وزیراعظم عمران خان سے متعلق ردعمل دیتے ہوئے کہا کہ اگر اس میں کوئی شک باقی رہ گیا کہ وزیراعظم نے ہمیشہ حقائق سے جعلی خبروں پر بھروسہ کیا ہے۔

افغان مجاہدین کے بارے میں صدر ریگن کے ریمارکس کے بارے میں شرمناک غلطی نے ان کی نااہلی کو مزید مضبوط کیا اور ان کی لاعلمی کو ظاہر کیا۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1441833558742482949
شہباز شریف کو ہارون رشید نے جواب دیتے ہوئے لکھا کہ جنرل حمیدگل نے بارہا یہ بات دہرائی۔ شہباز شریف صاحب یہ بات خوب جانتے ہیں ۔یہ بھی کہ جنرل مرحوم گھڑنے والے نہ تھے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1441842967883526151
ہارون رشید نے مزید کہا کہ سچ ہے سیاست کے سینے میں دل ہوتا ہے اور نہ آنکھ میں حیا۔ سبھی کا حال یہی ہے

alas_justice

MPA (400+ posts)
In 1985, President Ronald Reagan received a group of bearded men. These bearded men I was writing about in those days in The New Yorker, actually did. They were very ferocious-looking bearded men with turbans looking like they came from another century. President Reagan received them in the White House. After receiving them he spoke to the press. He pointed towards them, I'm sure some of you will recall that moment, and said, 'These are the moral equivalent of America's founding fathers'. These were the Afghan Mujahiddin. They were at the time, guns in hand, battling the Evil Empire. They wreathe moral equivalent of our founding fathers!

Reference: https://www.tni.org/en/article/terrorism-theirs-and-ours

Eqbal Ahmad (1933 – 11 May 1999)

alas_justice

MPA (400+ posts)
It seems "MORAL EQUAL OF FOUNDING FATHERS" was a catch phrase of Ronal Reagan which he used a lot at the time. He used it for Nicaraguan rebels and highly likely that he also used it for "Afghanistan Freedom Fighters" as quoted in other reports.

Shame on our Media and our politicians who, instead of defending our country's robust defence and case in-front of international audience, chose to drum it down with these silly technicalities and that too without research. I guess they want to tell their masters in US and India that we deserve to serve you better. Please do some magic and get us back in power. All this at the expense of our beloved Country.

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The 0nly expertize of showbaz is being purveyor of 'used' women. He has married a 'top' bureaucrat'S WIFE AND A MANY TIMES DIVORCED Tehmina Durrani. Probably he does not know the meaning Founding Fathers and are referred to as such. He should ask Ghaleeza Farooki who will I am sure reply, ' Just like you are the founding father of Salman, you can become the founding father of my child. So let us not waste time.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
It seems "MORAL EQUAL OF FOUNDING FATHERS" was a catch phrase of Ronal Reagan which he used a lot at the time. He used it for Nicaraguan rebels and highly likely that he also used it for "Afghanistan Freedom Fighters" as quoted in other reports.

Shame on our Media and our politicians who, instead of defending our country's robust defence and case in-front of international audience, chose to drum it down with these silly technicalities and that too without research. I guess they want to tell their masters in US and India that we deserve to serve you better. Please do some magic and get us back in power. All this at the expense of our beloved Country.
Ya, seems like Regan was going around telling everyone of these "freedom fighters" the same thing to pump them up.