Aik Aur thappar Zaid Hamid (BrassTacks) peetal Patri.

hans

Banned

theocracy

   [thee-ok-ruh-see]

noun, plural -cies. 1. a form of government in which God or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler, the God's or deity's laws being interpreted by the ecclesiastical authorities.

2. a system of government by priests claiming a divine commission.

Now Read Below what Madam Fatima Jinnah had to say about Muslims of Pakistan..... Bhai Ziad Hamid tell me where do you stand on this?

To understand Asia's new attitude towards Religion, there is no more authoritative source than Miss Fatima Jinnah. She is the beautiful, wraithlike sister of the man who indomitable will created Moslem Pakistan. She declares emphatically, " We are a democracy in which most of the people happen to be moslem- and we are determined to remain Moslems. For generations you Christian countries sent in missionaries to convert us. We want to be no kind of theocracy. We want to be left alone to have our kind of nation."

In spite of Miss Jinnah thousands of Asia's most devout Moslems are equally determined that their nations shall completely, tightly regimented theocracies. The struggle between these opposing forces has already started, and their contentions may soon stir the whole Moslem world.

fatimajinnah.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/fatimajinnah.jpg/

Note: I am not able to load picture direct on to this post for some reason. Please Click on the link ... thanks

It would be nice if some one forward this post to Hazrat Loud mouth Sir Zaid Hamid.

Last edited:

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Malookiat and Theocracy are abominable curses. Give ppl education and let them decide what they want!

Brave Heart

Voter (50+ posts)

theocracy

   [thee-ok-ruh-see]

noun, plural -cies. 1. a form of government in which God or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler, the God's or deity's laws being interpreted by the ecclesiastical authorities.

2. a system of government by priests claiming a divine commission.

Now Read Below what Madam Fatima Jinnah had to say about Muslims of Pakistan..... Bhai Ziad Hamid tell me where do you stand on this?

To understand Asia's new attitude towards Religion, there is no more authoritative source than Miss Fatima Jinnah. She is the beautiful, wraithlike sister of the man who indomitable will created Moslem Pakistan. She declares emphatically, " We are a democracy in which most of the people happen to be moslem- and we are determined to remain Moslems. For generations you Christian countries sent in missionaries to convert us. We want to be no kind of theocracy. We want to be left alone to have our kind of nation."

In spite of Miss Jinnah thousands of Asia's most devout Moslems are equally determined that their nations shall completely, tightly regimented theocracies. The struggle between these opposing forces has already started, and their contentions may soon stir the whole Moslem world.

fatimajinnah.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/fatimajinnah.jpg/

Note: I am not able to load picture direct on to this post for some reason. Please Click on the link ... thanks

It would be nice if some one forward this post to Hazrat Loud mouth Sir Zaid Hamid.

If you didn't understand what Fatima Jinnah had said, then why you are making noise, She is absolutely right she want democracy on Khilafat-e-Rashida Model. which you can call spiritual democracy also. ZH also supports this.

Stupid thread to confuse people by a stupid man.

Resonant

MPA (400+ posts)
Meray bhai simple si baat hay. Quran-e-Pak ki iss Ayat mein hamaray liye guidance mojood hay:
ا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ أَطِيعُواْ اللّهَ وَأَطِيعُواْ الرَّسُولَ وَأُوْلِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللّهِ
وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ذَلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلاً
اے ایمان والو! اللہ کی اطاعت کرو اور رسول (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) کی اطاعت کرو اوراپنے میں سے صاحبانِ اَمر کی، پھر اگر کسی مسئلہ میں تم باہم اختلاف کرو تو اسے اللہ اور رسول (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) کی طرف لوٹا دو اگر تم اللہ پر اور یومِ آخرت پر ایمان رکھتے ہو، یہی بہتر اور انجام کے لحاظ سے بہت اچھا ہے
O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
If you didn't understand what Fatima Jinnah had said, then why you are making noise, She is absolutely right she want democracy on Khilafat-e-Rashida Model. which you can call spiritual democracy also. ZH also supports this.

ماشاللہ۔۔۔۔۔ کیا بات کی ہے۔ میرا خیال ہے صبح اٹھتے ہی ہو جھوٹ بولنے کیلئے ورنہ سوتے رہو۔:lol:۔

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
not sure why this ***hans***** is still allowed in this forum - the disinformation that comes from his posts!!

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

100 % agreed..........Stupid thread to confuse people by a stupid man

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)
ماشاللہ۔۔۔۔۔ کیا بات کی ہے۔ میرا خیال ہے صبح اٹھتے ہی ہو جھوٹ بولنے کیلئے ورنہ سوتے رہو۔:lol:۔

bhai, would you like to tell me what was the system introduced by Islam, whether it was Khilafat or this ridiculous democracy???
Allah ne Rasool-e-Pak (S.A.W.) k zarye se insan ki zindagi k hr pehlu ki rah'numaei farma di hy, au baqi tm kya chahty ho???
woh Iqbal ne kya khoob kaha hy; "juda ho siyasat se deen to reh jati hy Changezi"...

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhai, would you like to tell me what was the system introduced by Islam, whether it was Khilafat or this ridiculous democracy???
Allah ne Rasool-e-Pak (S.A.W.) k zarye se insan ki zindagi k hr pehlu ki rah'numaei farma di hy, au baqi tm kya chahty ho???
woh Iqbal ne kya khoob kaha hy; "juda ho siyasat se deen to reh jati hy Changezi"...

No system of Govt:introduced by Islam.

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)

well mr. Islam is not only ment for praying, it has given all the systems necessary in human's life; its governance system is based on its social justice, have you forgot the Khilafat-e-Rashidah regimes or ... don't you know about Hazrat Umar (R.A.) and his regime???

hans

Banned
Bhai Mai... Are you confused read what Madam is saying she is voicing her concern against ... read it again

"We want to be no kind of theocracy"

Remember i also provided meaning of the above word, so being a Muslim and being part of Khilafat movement is two different things.

So Wake up, kick that Zaid Hamid out of Pakistan he is a RAW Agent. This Hooker Zaid is speaking disinformation. If our Country Leaders are dead it does not mean that there ideology is dead.

I think some members of this Siasat.pk have very poor IQ!!!!

hans

Banned
Well Dear Its your mother Dear Respected who forgot to give you kus kay thapar....

Keep a check on your wordings and if for any reason your English is poor go back to school.....

Read again, Miss Fatima Jinnah is saying against Any type of Khilifat type of Govt. How come a set of huge quantitative Stupid live happly in
Pakistan.

So any one thinking about Khilafat-e-Rashida type of Govt in Pakistan they are against Founding Members of Pakistan.

Thank you for this kus kay thapar back from where it came.

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
even in the kindergarden and then in the above levels muslims children are tought about the govt and the muslim state my PROPHET SAW himself established and ruled and then the khilafat e rashida that stretched along the borders of europe so properous and peaceful,all the basic principles of formation of a welfare state are mentioned in the HOLY QURAN and SUNNAH,if only you have studied which i seriously doubt....
so my point is your parents were perhaps skinflint or whatever that you are so poor at your knowledge about ISLAM

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
even in the kindergarden and then in the above levels muslims children are tought about the govt and the muslim state my PROPHET SAW himself established and ruled and then the khilafat e rashida that stretched along the borders of europe so properous and peaceful,all the basic principles of formation of a welfare state are mentioned in the HOLY QURAN and SUNNAH,if only you have studied which i seriously doubt....
so my point is your parents were perhaps skinflint or whatever that you are so poor at your knowledge about ISLAM

Yes,these fairy tales are only for kindergarten or for fools,to make them complete fool.:lol::lol:
Prophet(Pbu)did not give any system to rule.If there was any,why three of four Caliphs were martyred in the begning?? I think you are at the bottom of knowledge and senses. I don't want to discuss with you on this topic any more,just waste of time.

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes,these fairy tales are only for kindergarten or for fools,to make them complete fool.:lol::lol:
Prophet(Pbu)did not give any system to rule.If there was any,why three of four Caliphs were martyred in the begning?? I think you are at the bottom of knowledge and senses. I don't want to discuss with you on this topic any more,just waste of time.
Yeah sure tum jese prejudiced admi se maghaz khapai ka mera b koi irada ni(yapping)