rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Can u add this to ur research looks pretty close to baphomet

images

Sorry i couldnt get your point bro

U missed the biggest symbol carrying organisation in Pakistan of illuminatis

ocean5

MPA (400+ posts)
dear mr jabran kindly dont give explanations to the idiots these pakis are living in fools paradise they will comment on any thing but they dont believe the truth and they will not do research they will way whatever comes from there mouth without thinking.you just carry on the good work.may allah subhan tallah bless you ameen

Muhammad Jabran

Councller (250+ posts)
dear mr jabran kindly dont give explanations to the idiots these pakis are living in fools paradise they will comment on any thing but they dont believe the truth and they will not do research they will way whatever comes from there mouth without thinking.you just carry on the good work.may allah subhan tallah bless you ameen
Thank You Brother for your kind words i respect everyone here, thanks for supporting me (y) :)

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)
wow what a bullshit video :P ... and they way desperate to prove everyone as illuminati :P is hilarious ...
Btw david star is sign which jews use to remember Hazrat Daud A.I ( whom Muslims should also respect)
Pyramid and eye is illuminati sign not David star ...
when one mix reality with stupidity it become worse

When exposed, the secret groups ridicule the revelations by terming them " Conspiracy Theory" to hide their own conspiracies. The fact is that what Ford had revealed in 1942 in his book," The Ten Commandments" or Paul Findley in his book," They Dare to Speak Out" has today beocme a fact. These two revelation alone are enough to prove that this is not a conspiracy theory but a reality.

The secret hand ensures that despite the plenty of agricultural and industrial output, the 95% humanity suffers. Strange events like 9/11 are staged, lies as against Saddam Hussain or Morsi are created. So-called wars are stirred up like in Syria, etc. Chaos and wars are imposed from Afghanistan to Libya and from Libya to Somalia, none of which are evolution but imposed. Strange groups like Boko Haram and TTP crop up from the blue. All these are facts and not fantasies. There is some sectet hand behing all these manipulations. The ecomies are falling from the US to Spain, despite the increased industrial and agricultural production - WHY!

Humanity has to wake up and unite instead of remaining divided into race and religions or the secret hand will destroy the world and annihilate the humanity with its absurd wish to enslave the humanity.

rtabasum2

Brother its look like our intelligence services logo , As a Pakistani i respect and love them so don't force me to do that, they have more sacrifices then us for our beloved country.

Rassi jalti hai saab ki when it comes to sacred Cow never mind but research is never biased

Muhammad Jabran

Councller (250+ posts)
When exposed, the secret groups ridicule the revelations by terming them " Conspiracy Theory" to hide their own conspiracies. The fact is that what Ford had revealed in 1942 in his book," The Ten Commandments" or Paul Findley in his book," They Dare to Speak Out" has today beocme a fact. These two revelation alone are enough to prove that this is not a conspiracy theory but a reality.

The secret hand ensures that despite the plenty of agricultural and industrial output, the 95% humanity suffers. Strange events like 9/11 are staged, lies as against Saddam Hussain or Morsi are created. So-called wars are stirred up like in Syria, etc. Chaos and wars are imposed from Afghanistan to Libya and from Libya to Somalia, none of which are evolution but imposed. Strange groups like Boko Haram and TTP crop up from the blue. All these are facts and not fantasies. There is some sectet hand behing all these manipulations. The ecomies are falling from the US to Spain, despite the increased industrial and agricultural production - WHY!

Humanity has to wake up and unite instead of remaining divided into race and religions or the secret hand will destroy the world and annihilate the humanity with its absurd wish to enslave the humanity.

Thank You brother for your detail analysis about my video and yeah their is some force behind all these events Arab Spring, The Phenomenon of ISIS and all these revolutions very created time to time which i have explained in my video in detail. Thanks for your great anaylsis. (y)

Muhammad Jabran

Councller (250+ posts)
Rassi jalti hai saab ki when it comes to sacred Cow never mind but research is never biased

Brother , Yup i am unbiased and these horns are not like any sign of Illuminati, these are the horns of deer not baphomet , so we better not to confuse. but this is fact that our armed forces have much more sacrifices than us and we have to respect them. ISI is our respected institution and at least we have to give credit to someone who has always saved Pakistan in tough situations for almost 60 years. :) hope you got my point

rtabasum2

Did they mention MQM in their books??

rtabasum2

Brother , Yup i am unbiased and these horns are not like any sign of Illuminati, these are the horns of deer not baphomet , so we better not to confuse. but this is fact that our armed forces have much more sacrifices than us and we have to respect them. ISI is our respected institution and at least we have to give credit to someone who has always saved Pakistan in tough situations for almost 60 years. :) hope you got my point

Who made those tough situations for almost 60 yrs..............hope u got my point:)

itsmylifetumhekya

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bro, you're stuck at illuminati's :) but do u even know that those who control the world use illuminati's to sell their agenda? Illuminati is just the lowest club among their hierarchical ranks.... Yes they do exist, bohemian grove the ritual does exist .... I guess you've new into this so you need more research

I'll just quote one of the many things you've missed bcoz I see you're still stuck to symbols and videos but devoid of the anatomy of the entire agenda

1) Bohemian grove is the most sacred of satanist ritual performed someone on 6th June something (Not sure) in which the basic essence is to worship fire and in return render your loyalty by a human sacrifice.... Bohemian ritual is performed clockwise, the participants circle the fire clockwise... Just like hindus do in their weddings

WHEREAS

2) Muslims counter the satanists as our Tawaf is anti-clockwise, our ritual is in itself what negates the satanist ritual....

Why do we sacrifice the goat? ever wondered? Because baphomet is an avatar of Satan so sacrificing the goat = autoamtically mitigates the satanic impact from u or ur house considered the evil eye or nazar which comes from the eye of the horus

shafi3859

Minister (2k+ posts)
فلسفی صاحب ماشاءاللہ کیا زھن پایا ہے آپ نے۔
آلو کے قتلوں سے کیا کچھ ثابت کر دیا۔
نشانات نہیں اعمال دیکھا کرو۔ نواز ، ہمزہ اور شہباز بغیر نشان چھوڑے انڈیا ، برطانیہ اور امریکی ایجنڈا پورا کر رہے ہیں ۔اس بارے آپ کیا کہیں گے۔

gaozaban

MPA (400+ posts)
مائی دھائی مجھے شروع ہی سے مشکوک لگتی تھی
ایک تو ہندو ہیں اوپر سے جس زبان میں گاتی ہیں مجھے تو پہلے ہی کوڈ ورڈز کی زبان لگتی تھی
اب آپ نے آخر کار راز کھول ہی دیا کہ
کوک سٹوڈیو اصل میں ایلومناتی سٹوڈیو ہے

پھر آپ کے چشم کشا انکشافات عاطف اسلم، حدیقہ کیانی اور علی ظفر کے بارے میں
میں بھی کہوں یہ مجھے یہودی یہودی سے کیوں لگتے ہیں
ان کا فوری ڈی این اے ٹیسٹ ہونا چاہئے۔ یہ ضرور کسی یہودی بینکار کے گھرانے کے نکلیں گے

ایک بات ماننی پڑے گی، آپ واقعی جینئیس ہیں
لگے رہئے

اس کو مذاق میں نہ لیجئے گا۔ایک کتاب
Protocols of Learned Elders of Zion
کا اُردو ترجمہ پڑھ لیجئے۔ یہ کتاب ایک روسی نے لکھی ہے پاکستانی نے نہیں۔ تب آپ کو یہودیوں کے منصوبوں کا پتا چلے گا۔اُردوترجمہ کا نام ہے صہیونیت کے دانا بزرگوں کی دستاویزات
تسخیرِ عالم کا عالمی یہودی منصوبہ

باقی جو گلوکاروں یا اداکاروں کے متعلق تھریڈ سٹارٹر کا اپنا خیال ہے۔ ضروری نہیں کہ وہ سو فیصد سچ ہو۔

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26805026/The-Protocols-of-the-Learned-Elders-of-Zion-URDU#scribd

feeqa

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think if we Muslim tried to find what is single tool these so called Illuminati family have. Answer is Education & Innovation. Why no muslims are far behind innovation & getting higher education & answer is because we are busy declaring each other Kafir.
We have to keep religion aside & start thinking globally otherwise we'll be left far behind & no way we'll catch up with the rest of the world.

Brother check out this pic do you know who he is ???
baphomet-yuri-leitch.jpg

its name is "Baphomet" look at the star of david on his face ???? what do you say about it it is called as illuminati's God, and i never claimed that anyone in the Video is illuminati's member. i showed signs judge it by your self anyway i respect your view and i only show the presence of Illuminati i never claimed about any person that he/She is the member of Illuminati.

Stupid man by this pic you are actually proving Muslims are illuminatis:P

Look at the pic ... there is Halal and five pointed star ...both are used by Muslims , just look at Turkish and Pakistani flags and even you will find halal and five pointed star on some mosques towers also

While star of david is six pointed star

160px-Star_of_David.svg.png

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can u add this to ur research looks pretty close to baphomet

images

My friend this animal on ISI logo is called MARKHOR.... ye snake killer hae.... Bilkul ISI bhi Pakistan dushman saanpon ko marti hae... Please do not misunderstand or mix it up with the satanic symbol or the satan god "Lucipher"

ImageGen.ashx

Last edited:

Muhammad Jabran

Councller (250+ posts)
My friend this animal on ISI logo is called MAAR KHOR.... ye snake killer hae.... Bilkul ISI bhi Pakistan dushman saanpon ko marti hae... Please do not misunderstand or mix it up with the satanic symbol or the satan god "Lucipher"
Thank you brother for clearing up the confusion , yeah it has nothing to do with illuminati