Illuminati Xposed In Pakistan And In The World 2015 [[All New]]

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
wow what a bullshit video :P ... and they way desperate to prove everyone as illuminati :P is hilarious ...
Btw david star is sign which jews use to remember Hazrat Daud A.I ( whom Muslims should also respect)
Pyramid and eye is illuminati sign not David star ...
when one mix reality with stupidity it become worse

I think..ye fazool theory ha..aisa koi orgn plate
form nahi ha..Ye Jabran wo hi ha na NGO wala..
Mullah Burqa fame???Insan bohat se plans banata
ha lekan QUDRAT ke agay sab fail ho jatay hain..
Sometimes we may not able to grab the truth.......as most of us form opinions based on Zionist Controlled media. However, Allah :subhanahu: is best of the planners.

abdlsy

some things please leave it to allahtallah, why get paranoid, somethings beyond your control, worrying about these shaitans what can u do about it, nothing, NOTHING

hiddden conspiracy theories, illuminati wahtever also gonna die n face allahtallah,
:subhan:

let these shaitans do their work

and we as muslims pakistanis will do our job instructed by allahtallah to behave like humans and it will all be fine SIR.

Wadaich

If only the Muslims could return to the guidance from Allah :subhanahu:, the Zionist Satanism would not even worth a cobweb. Otherwise, Satanists/Zionists/Freemason/Illuminati have a no hurdle and have a walk over.

some things please leave it to allahtallah, why get paranoid, somethings beyond your control, worrying about these shaitans what can u do about it, nothing, NOTHING

hiddden conspiracy theories, illuminati wahtever also gonna die n face allahtallah,

and we as muslims pakistanis will do our job instructed by allahtallah to behave like humans and it will all be fine SIR.

Last edited:

Muhammad Jabran

Councller (250+ posts)
Thank All Members of Siasat.Pk for Respecting my Thread, Ether u like or dislike but you give time to it thank you allz :) May Allah guide us All Ameen :)

Muhammad Jabran

Councller (250+ posts)
If only the Muslims could return to the guidance from Allah :subhanahu:, the Zionist Satanism would not even worth a cobweb. Otherwise, Satanists/Zionists/Freemason/Illuminati have a no hurdle and have a walk over.
Yup Brother thanks for your comment and i agree with you

Muhammad Jabran

Councller (250+ posts)
I think if we Muslim tried to find what is single tool these so called Illuminati family have. Answer is Education & Innovation. Why no muslims are far behind innovation & getting higher education & answer is because we are busy declaring each other Kafir.
We have to keep religion aside & start thinking globally otherwise we'll be left far behind & no way we'll catch up with the rest of the world.
i agree with you feeqa bro Education is the only way forward hope we all as nation realize

Muhammad Jabran

Councller (250+ posts)

Thank you For worthwhile comment

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Stupid People When they dont know Fully they are more dangerous.

Star of David is the Sign of Many Sufi Mystics as well. Silsila e Naqshbandi Also Follows this sign.

As far as Misha Shafi is concerned , She is Fishy , I know , But , Rest , whether CS is illuminati or not , CS is good.

Muhammad Jabran

Councller (250+ posts)
Stupid People When they dont know Fully they are more dangerous.

Star of David is the Sign of Many Sufi Mystics as well. Silsila e Naqshbandi Also Follows this sign.

As far as Misha Shafi is concerned , She is Fishy , I know , But , Rest , whether CS is illuminati or not , CS is good.

Brother thanks for you valuable comment, but in my video i never claimed that anyone is the member of Illuminati, instead i only showed some presence and strange activities., anyway thanks for your precious time.

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)
did they mention mqm in their books??

as i said, their best defence is "ridicule" any revelation against them. Spin masters they are, but the force of truth is too strong to remain hidden! The truth, whatever it is, will be out. Divine ways are certainly smarter.

Ali raza babar

Brother thanks for you valuable comment, but in my video i never claimed that anyone is the member of Illuminati, instead i only showed some presence and strange activities., anyway thanks for your precious time.

I know Merely showing what you are told and Wearing what you are told doesnt make you illuminati automatically , but the fact remains , that There are symbols , that control , People's subconscious.

Many Mind altering experiments have been done on these test rats known as celebrities.

I dont deny these facts , But you NEED to STUDY a LOT to fully understand whats going on.

Muhammad Jabran

Councller (250+ posts)
I know Merely showing what you are told and Wearing what you are told doesnt make you illuminati automatically , but the fact remains , that There are symbols , that control , People's subconscious.

Many Mind altering experiments have been done on these test rats known as celebrities.

I dont deny these facts , But you NEED to STUDY a LOT to fully understand whats going on.

i appreciate brother , my knowledge is always not enough i know that, thanks for your guidances

adamfani

Minister (2k+ posts)
مائی دھائی مجھے شروع ہی سے مشکوک لگتی تھی
ایک تو ہندو ہیں اوپر سے جس زبان میں گاتی ہیں مجھے تو پہلے ہی کوڈ ورڈز کی زبان لگتی تھی
اب آپ نے آخر کار راز کھول ہی دیا کہ
کوک سٹوڈیو اصل میں ایلومناتی سٹوڈیو ہے

پھر آپ کے چشم کشا انکشافات عاطف اسلم، حدیقہ کیانی اور علی ظفر کے بارے میں
میں بھی کہوں یہ مجھے یہودی یہودی سے کیوں لگتے ہیں
ان کا فوری ڈی این اے ٹیسٹ ہونا چاہئے۔ یہ ضرور کسی یہودی بینکار کے گھرانے کے نکلیں گے

ایک بات ماننی پڑے گی، آپ واقعی جینئیس ہیں
لگے رہئے

Another ONE EYED

maulana-sami-ul-haq-exposed-irfan-siddiqui-s-relations-with-taliban-leader-mullah-omar.jpg

Respect

wow what a bullshit video :P ... and they way desperate to prove everyone as illuminati :P is hilarious ...
Btw david star is sign which jews use to remember Hazrat Daud A.I ( whom Muslims should also respect)
Pyramid and eye is illuminati sign not David star ...
when one mix reality with stupidity it become worse
What is David sign doing in coke studio?
Also the earings one of the women is wearing what is that all about?

What about all the singer's covering one eye, there are many pictures of Hollywood stars doing the same what is that all about?

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
When exposed, the secret groups ridicule the revelations by terming them " Conspiracy Theory" to hide their own conspiracies. The fact is that what Ford had revealed in 1942 in his book," The Ten Commandments" or Paul Findley in his book," They Dare to Speak Out" has today beocme a fact. These two revelation alone are enough to prove that this is not a conspiracy theory but a reality.

The secret hand ensures that despite the plenty of agricultural and industrial output, the 95% humanity suffers. Strange events like 9/11 are staged, lies as against Saddam Hussain or Morsi are created. So-called wars are stirred up like in Syria, etc. Chaos and wars are imposed from Afghanistan to Libya and from Libya to Somalia, none of which are evolution but imposed. Strange groups like Boko Haram and TTP crop up from the blue. All these are facts and not fantasies. There is some sectet hand behing all these manipulations. The ecomies are falling from the US to Spain, despite the increased industrial and agricultural production - WHY!

Humanity has to wake up and unite instead of remaining divided into race and religions or the secret hand will destroy the world and annihilate the humanity with its absurd wish to enslave the humanity.

Brother , Yup i am unbiased and these horns are not like any sign of Illuminati, these are the horns of deer not baphomet , so we better not to confuse. but this is fact that our armed forces have much more sacrifices than us and we have to respect them. ISI is our respected institution and at least we have to give credit to someone who has always saved Pakistan in tough situations for almost 60 years. :) hope you got my point

Not being logical while trying to refute what rtabasum has said. If by certain similarities, you can paste a fatwah of anybody being an illuminatus, why not step up and say the same about the ones who'd make an example out of you if you say so. Not trying to offend you but pointing a simple fact out. The baphomet is a goat and markhor is a goat as well. In fact, markhor's horns resemble the ones at the head of baphomet the most. If you try to come up with research, try to make it convincing and not selective. Moreover, so what if they follow that certain code? What is the solution? Alright, Madonna is an illuminatus, what now?

About the bloke talking about Mr. Ford, I wonder if you have ever studied the role of Ford Motor Company in the formation of the Third Reich and its involvement in making an air for the Second World War. All the economic decisions as well as conditions facilitated by it. Just because he wrote against the jews doesn't make him credible. I also wonder if anybody among us has ever studied the close connection between I.G Farben and Ford Motor Company and Farben being controlled by the very ones Ford seemed to detest.

OK! 9/11 was staged, kia ker lia janab hm ne un ka? The hype about all this symbolism is also a ploy to get us involved in superfluous discussions and forget what we were created to do.

Last edited: