Imran Riaz Khan's shocking leaked telephone call

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
We have to make these generals accountable and bring army under the law, otherwise we have no future.
Yes absolutely. Now I'm skeptical about everything we have been told. All this so called danger we are facing from the enemies could very well be manufactured so they can always blackmail us.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This sounds absurd and is a capital crime but I got one word. Mutiny.
Dangerous. It will destroy PK. Once the genie is out of the bottle it ain't going back in and before you know it, we would have Noora army, PTI army, billos gandu army etc

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
He will never openly admit to this, just like Imran Khan, but both have dropped enough hints, and now they are not even talking in hints, they both have stopped just short of naming them.

I've been where you been where you are now until very recently, but its time to take the red pill and see the real world around you. It's a bitter pill to swallow but it's the truth. It's specially hard for someone like me, I belong to chakwal the area of the highest number of military recruitments and households in the country. I have close family in the armed forces as well. But the cat is really out of the bag now.

Or you can choose to take the blue pill and continue living in this fantasy.
Dont agree with you at all. You seem good at wordings but I have been living with Syrians for the past 6 years and know exactly what its like to have your own army turned against you...Those people have lost everything and living outlandishly just because their own army and themselves were conspired to have turned against each other. There is no need to be a scholar to comprehend these simple facts. The matter of fact is, they ( antagonists ) know our armed forces and their capabilities and the only way to weaken them is creating confusion and chaos, just what you are experiencing at the moment. Dont mind my words but I will always stand by my army and its martyrs.

Pracha

Dangerous. It will destroy PK. Once the genie is out of the bottle it ain't going back in and before you know it, we would have Noora army, PTI army, billos gandu army etc

On the flip side, there will be a mutiny that will bring these coward generals to the accountability.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
In my dream and impossible scenario, jawans would stage a mutiny against these jurnails and hand power over to the civilian govt. And for a time being the PM or President can be acting COAS and then they can vette proper candidates for replacements, bring in changes to army law and constitution that all services heads are subordinates of the civilian leadership and country's civil law applies to them and any influence and interference can be subject to strict consequences.

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nothing is impossible. Just need a strong leader with solid backing from the people. What will they do, start a civil war against their own population?

Unfortunately Imran Khan is not the person to do this and he has his reasons and these are the reasons these "jurnails" have always taken advantage of. Because of our geopolitical situation and being surrounded by enemies on all fronts.
Imran khan is the only person behind whom people can stand but he definitely is not the one to confront establishment on streets. There is no one else , the cupboard is bare.

Just waiting for next 6 months what happens in the country and if we still see the same mix achar party i am definitely leaving the country. Life is too short.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dont agree with you at all. You seem good at wordings but I have been living with Syrians for the past 6 years and know exactly what its like to have your own army turned against you...Those people have lost everything and living outlandishly just because their own army and themselves were conspired to have turned against each other. There is no need to be a scholar to comprehend these simple facts. The matter of fact is, they ( antagonists ) know our armed forces and their capabilities and the only way to weaken them is creating confusion and chaos, just what you are experiencing at the moment. Dont mind my words but I will always stand by my army and its martyrs.
Nobody is against their army and their martyrs but you cannot deny the fact that the top brass has always interfered in civilian leadership and matters, and the current crisis that we are going through is also their doing.

How can this country every progress when the civilian govts hands are tied behind their backs. Because everything has to be approved by Zillay Elahi, and if you get in the bad books then alam pana will have you removed.

Who has been the biggest enemy of democracy in Pakistan? How many martial laws have we suffered through in our short history and because of this hat we have today is a totally retarded and mutilated parody of a democracy, because it was never allowed to flourish and mature.

Bhutto went against the establishment, he was removed and martial law imposed. Then they were scared Benazir would take revenge for her fathers death they gave us the wonderful gift of bonga sharif, then they got tired of him and took over again then to save commandos own ass he gave all the chors and dakoos NRO and ran away.

Then they saw Imran was not going to listen to them so Bonga once again was given 2/3rd majority. Then they saw Khan was going to paralyze the country with his call for a piya jam hartaal, all of a sudden APS attacks happened? Where was the so called best intelligence agency in the world that time? Coincidence perhaps.

Now once again Khan wasn't going to take dictation from them or their masters abroad, so he was thrown out.

Akhir kab tak? When will you take your head out of the sand?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Imran khan is the only person behind whom people can stand but he definitely is not the one to confront establishment on streets. There is no one else , the cupboard is bare.
As the stupidity of these people increase and they keep doing stupid things, like fake FIRs, attack on Gill, you can see Khan's patience wearing thin with them. Like I said without outright naming them he has said everything. See his speech in Mianwali today, he is goddam pissed! Never seen him like this!

So you never know, once he elections are done and he see's what his position is, as in what kind of majority he has, he might as well start get on with it.

Just like every bully these "jurnails" are chicken shit. I dunno was it hameed gul or someone elses interviewing I was watching long back who said they were damn scared after zia died and Benazir was elected as to what she will do once she will office as PM. They were scared shitless of her, not knowing what kind of revenge she was going to take on them for killing her father.

But were relived when she said she forgave them all. But kuttay ki dum kabhi seedi nahi hoti, they still conspired against her and funded bonga sharif and overthrew her govt.

10000 political differences with both the zardaku and ganja clan, but one thing they were right about is when zardari said enth se enth baja deinge and the khalai makhloq bayaniya of ganju

Pracha

FSFLh6oXoAkFnwX