Mazar Shareef falls without a bullet fired

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
wird dir nicht viel kosten außer deine Würde, die du wahrschneilich nicht "mehr" hast.
aber die Ergebnisse sind unschlagbar
Chacha Goethe institut meh dakhla le lay. Ohne Deutsch gibts kein Arbeit.

und was hast mein kommentar mit der Wurde zu tun? Die, du als ein Fake Asylbewerber selber nicht hast.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Chacha Goethe institut meh dakhla le lay. Ohne Deutsch gibts kein Arbeit.

und was hast mein kommentar mit der Wurde zu tun? Die, du als ein Fake Asylbewerber selber nicht hast.

"Fake Asylbewerber" to real "assbewerber",
Arbeit macht Frei,
no such thing like loot lo aur foot lo,
mic drop moment. keep it up
آپ دونوں کو دیکھ کر آج جانو جرمن کی یاد تازہ ہوگئی

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fake Asylbewerber are dishonest individuals with no character and they are a shame for Pakistan and other pakistanis abroad. I ve seen many engaged in all sort of illegal activities.

Many claim to be Afghanis just to get political asylum in Europe, then turn up on forums like these and preach others about corrupt politicians.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ghussa iss leeae huraam hae.

Zurra sukoon sae thundae dill sae yae afghani kaam laetae itna khoon naa behtaa

. Pehlae toe nobody wants to be patriotic build the country grow agriculture products be honest

. Subh musalman hein orr metric nahee pass keeyaa islam kee sumujh nahee

haun bhaduri sae shaeed hoenaa aataa hae.

20 years thae sonchnae koe aik plan bunatae peace kaa plan

khair allah knows better but feel bad for civilians who are suffering since 1979 total 41 years terrible.

Alhumdullillah pakistan is not in such hellish conditions

CREDIT GOES TO ALLAH FIRST

SECOND MOST IMPORTANT IS PAK ARMY WHICH PREVENTS PAKISTAN FROM REACHING LOW N DEFEATED LIKE AFGHANISTAN LIBYA SYRIA IRAQ. PAK ARMY ISI ZINDABAAD IAM 100% sure.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is all a fixed game of chess, not war. Dostum, the renowned war lord, who had held up to the Soviet forces couldn't have fled without firing a bullet if the match was not pre fixed.

Abidd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Shiiiiiit so much for that legendary Afghan bravery and fighting till the last bullet and drop of blood. They are more chicken shit than the Kuwaitis. Took Saddam around hour, hour and half to invade Kuwait. The time needed to reach kuwait city from the Iraqi border.
I can understand your pain but everyone should /must know that The Talibans are not from The Punjab, India, Russia,America or from Mars........They are the same Afghani who are legendry brave enough to defeat super powers of the era.......advice for you......never underestimate that "that legendary Afghan bravery"

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I can understand your pain but everyone should /must know that The Talibans are not from The Punjab, India, Russia,America or from Mars........They are the same Afghani who are legendry brave enough to defeat super powers of the era.......advice for you......never underestimate that "that legendary Afghan bravery"
Yeah we are all seeing that legendary bravery right about now! ? ? ? ? ?

Iconoclast

Yeah we are all seeing that legendary bravery right about now! ? ? ? ? ?
The legend of bravery you speak of is all about Pashtuns and they ARE Taliban lol... British arrived more than 5 times and were defeated 5 times, starting with the 1800's....Let's not mock Pashtuns... It's those Pashtuns tribal people due to which you just held elections in "Azaad Kashmir"......

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The legend of bravery you speak of is all about Pashtuns and they ARE Taliban lol... British arrived more than 5 times and were defeated 5 times, starting with the 1800's....Let's not mock Pashtuns... It's those Pashtuns tribal people due to which you just held elections in "Azaad Kashmir"......
For me they are all just Afghans, treacherous chicken shit bastards. Simplifies things to know who is your enemy. And afghanistan's geography and topography has more to do with Afghanistan being "unconquerable" than anything else

Iconoclast

For me they are all just Afghans, treacherous chicken shit bastards. Simplifies things to know who is your enemy. And afghanistan's geography and topography has more to do with Afghanistan being "unconquerable" than anything else
Doesn't matter what you think, what matters is facts and you sir are as distant from it here as Bermuda Triangle is from reality...
As for the rest, I know as a Punjabi, you ought to hate us....

Kavalier

I told a month ago, and everyone laughed at me, this is all part of the great game being played by Amreeka, Saudi and India. They are trying to facilitate talban to come in power, then they will make a block against Iran, China and most probably Russia. so the new alignment, as I said like thousand times in the last months is: US + Saudi + India + TALBAN and other side is Iran + China + Russia.

I Have also been saying and most of the havaldars have been laughing here, that our Fouj will once again make the wrong decision and will stand with its imperial masters. I hope it does not happen but I am sure these generals won't disappoint their predecessors and will do the same as they did in last so many decades.

disgusted

Then I hate to say it and I know you'll get upset but Afghan pashtoons are idiots then for supporting these savages.
Pashtuns are in favor of Shariat and that is what Taliban are promising them. At least they will be able to get justice unlike our famed judiciary which is the second line of the corrupt and are a bigger mafia than the corrupt exleaders of Pakistan. At least they are Muslims.

disgusted

ohh you are fake Niazi , same breed who surrender in bangladesh right ?
Do not forget Gen Azam Khan who is loved even today. The real butcher was Gen Tikka who fucked up the scenario so much that Gen Niazi had no choice

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)

wrong again 75% of the Pushtuns of the world were the subjects of British India. Afghanistan just survived because of a buffer state between British India and Russia just like Bhuttan & Nepal

History tells us, American invaded Afghanistan just in 15 days

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pashtuns are in favor of Shariat and that is what Taliban are promising them. At least they will be able to get justice unlike our famed judiciary which is the second line of the corrupt and are a bigger mafia than the corrupt exleaders of Pakistan. At least they are Muslims.
Oh you mean this kind of justice

250px-Taliban_beating_woman_in_public_RAWA.jpg

250px-Taliban_execute_Zarmeena_in_Kabul_in1999_RAWA.jpg

Taliban-beating-women.jpg

Sorry this has nothing to with Islam, Shariat or Muslims. This is just savagery and barbarianism.