Mazar Shareef falls without a bullet fired

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh you mean this kind of justice

250px-Taliban_beating_woman_in_public_RAWA.jpg

250px-Taliban_execute_Zarmeena_in_Kabul_in1999_RAWA.jpg

Taliban-beating-women.jpg

Sorry this has nothing to with Islam, Shariat or Muslims. This is just savagery and barbarianism.
This is not the Islam being advocated this time. Anyway compare it with the justice our judicial mafia has given in qazi easy paisa and ganja haramkhor episodes. Maryam's marriage is still invalid as a pregnant women's marriage is void in Islam and all her children are illegitimite but being from 'holy' Punjab sab chalta hey. Look at the killers out on bail courtesy our judicial mafia. Even if a single person is wrongly punished but if deters thousands.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is not the Islam being advocated this time
How do you know? Its the same people as the last time, with the same set of beliefs. As Einstein said, repeating the same experiment and expecting different results every time is stupidity.

Anyway compare it with the justice our judicial mafia
To be really honest I rather prefer our judicial mafia over this fucked up savagery.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh you mean this kind of justice

250px-Taliban_beating_woman_in_public_RAWA.jpg

250px-Taliban_execute_Zarmeena_in_Kabul_in1999_RAWA.jpg

Taliban-beating-women.jpg

Sorry this has nothing to with Islam, Shariat or Muslims. This is just savagery and barbarianism.
Where exactly is context and source of info regarding these images

How do we know that ppl in this pic are Afghanis and Talibans?

You could be posting any random images just to suit your agenda.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Where exactly is context and source of info regarding these images

How do we know that ppl in this pic are Afghanis and Talibans?

You could be posting any random images just to suit your agenda.
How old are you? These images and many more like these were published and shown on TV across the world on a regular basis when the Taliban were in power. If you were too young, weren't born or lived in Pakistan ( because I believe Pakistani state media did not report such events )then I can forgive you for questioning their authenticity.

Don't believe me, just google Taliban torture, Taliban executions, Taliban treatment of women etc etc and things will pop up. Go look them up

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
How old are you? These images and many more like these were published and shown on TV across the world on a regular basis when the Taliban were in power. If you were too young, weren't born or lived in Pakistan ( because I believe Pakistani state media did not report such events )then I can forgive you for questioning their authenticity.

Don't believe me, just google Taliban torture, Taliban executions, Taliban treatment of women etc etc and things will pop up. Go look them up
Dodging the question eh?

My age has nothing to do with it and its common knowledge that the western media itself has a certain agenda to portray things in a certain way. Just go and read the news article on BBC.

for example they were coming up with all theories of Taliban fuelling drug trafficking and laundering this money into terror attacks. Whereas in reality Taliban put a total ban on opium cultivation in late 90s, when they were in power.

You can choose to be gullible, thats upto you but dont enforce your opinion on others.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
My age has nothing to do with it
It has everything to do with it. I lived through that era and saw it all unfold before my very eyes. If you don't want to believe evidence no one has ever disputed then that's not my problem. You can ask anyone who was around during talibans reign or you can do like 5 seconds of searching.

Taliban fuelling drug trafficking and laundering this money into terror attacks.

That never happened nor did any one report as such during the time Taliban were in power

Taliban put a total ban on opium cultivation in late 90s, when they were in power.
Yes that is true as reported by the same sources other news and pics of Taliban brutality were reported. So you just want to pick and choose which reports you want to believe in or not or the ones that conform to your bias.

You can choose to be gullible
The only one gullible here is you.

I'm not going to waste my time here trying to educate on the brutality of Taliban rule. Something everyone with half a living brain cell is aware off.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good riddance. I don’t see much point in this discussion either.

You can stay afloat with your preconceived opinion, that wouldn’t change anything. Taliban rule is 10x better for ordinary Afghans than the rule of crooks (and war lords) of the Northern alliance.