Texas synagogue hostage crisis for Afia Siddiqui release, suspect is dead

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry that terroristic bitch is exactly where she deserves to be, threw away a great education, potentially great future and career as a neuroscientist and her family and decided to become a tattiban instead.

Sorry no sympathy for the wicked.
As I wrote above, I am totally against the way she lived her life, but It is against humanity to support someone's torture who spent her life contrary to my beliefs . See the link above , a solicitor John Floyd is explaining how fallacious her trial was. It is hard to believe, a woman has been imprisoned for 86 years, she is suffering in the prison cell. She is being abused, and she knows she has to die in that prison cell and has to cope the rape and abuse till she has breath in her body. And not many even her country men have sympathy for her. May God have mercy on her.

knowledge88

I also said that there is certainly something more to this case than what is out there in the media. Neither her educational plan could be the reason why she is wanted by U.S so much, nor the crime which has been slapped over her for shooting at two soldiers seems direly congruent to the sentence she has received.

You see, the story of both sides does not add up.

I think that she had been a part of some plan which humiliated the U.S Govt so much that they even don't want to accede to it in the open for a face saving.

Otherwise, tell me that why would U.S Government face so much media bashing and still won't go easy on her?

Remember, the war crimes of the AbuGhuraib prison did not go unnoticed, then why Afia is so important for U.S? U.S already released many captured Taliban in the course of negotiations for Afghanistan.
How big terrorist she could have been ? George Bush proved to Musharaf ( As he wrote in his book , in the line of fire) that Dr Qadeer was selling nuclear secrets to North Korea and Iran. The world would have faced 3rd world war. Iran would have destroyed Israel thanks to a nuclear bomb by Dr Qadeer. But USA was happy with Dr Qadeers house arrest. But Dr Aafia is a bigger threat for the USA then a scientist who was selling nuclear secrets to Iran,.who as you said was framed and then left for the torture for 86 years.
Her family should request the authorities that if she can't be liberated from this torture then please kill her, death is a much better option for her then to be raped for the rest of her life.

Sohail Shuja

How big terrorist she could have been ? George Bush proved to Musharaf ( As he wrote in his book , in the line of fire) that Dr Qadeer was selling nuclear secrets to North Korea and Iran. The world would have faced 3rd world war. Iran would have destroyed Israel thanks to a nuclear bomb by Dr Qadeer. But USA was happy with Dr Qadeers house arrest. But Dr Aafia is a bigger threat for the USA then a scientist who was selling nuclear secrets to Iran,.who as you said was framed and then left for the torture for 86 years.
Her family should request the authorities that if she can't be liberated from this torture then please kill her, death is much better for her then to be raped for the rest of her life.
BTW, can a neuroscientist be involved in designing/devising a curriculum and a facility where suicide bombers can be brainwashed..or, can she have access to such information, if any of her colleagues had been researching/working on the subject? ... just asking...

On a side note: I think it was JF. Kennedy who wrote in his book that:

You can survive if you are an enemy of the US, but not, if you're a friend.

knowledge88

BTW, can a neuroscientist be involved in designing/devising a curriculum and a facility where suicide bombers can be brainwashed..or, can she have access to such information, if any of her colleagues had been researching/working on the subject? ... just asking...

On a side note: I think it was JF. Kennedy who wrote in his book that:

You can survive if you are an enemy of the US, but not, if you're a friend.

No, It was Henry Kissinger who had said, that "it may be dangerous to be America's enemy, but to be America's friend is fatal."

Adding to your question about her activities of terrorism. You may be right, But she has already spent over a decade in the prison. Plus she is happy to sign any documents (as her sister said in the above video). She could also go under house imprisonment in Pakistan like Dr. Qadeer was. But to let her be tortured by the US dogs (their Army) for the rest of her life and not having sympathy for her is simply cruel.

Last edited:

Sohail Shuja

No, It was Henry Kissinger who had said, that "it may be dangerous to be America's enemy, but to be America's friend is fatal."

Adding to your question about her activities of terrorism. You may be right, But she has already spent over a decade in the prison. Plus she is happy to sign any documents (as her sister said in the above video). She could also go under house imprisonment in Pakistan like Dr. Qadeer was. But to let her be tortured by the US dogs (their Army) for the rest of her life and not having sympathy for her is simply cruel.
I agree that whatever is happening to her is sheer cruelty. But, if she has something which can uncover the dark side of the moon to the world... then she is what the CIA calls an "Asset".

AQ Khan's case was different. He knew nothing about the activities of CIA. I don't think US Govt would ever take the risk of just signing a document and letting her go, with all that she knows.

However, it is just a wild guess. It could be just my imagination ... another conspiracy theory...

However, the reason why I don't get very vocal about the lady is the fact that even her relatives' account does not add up to something concrete. My only conclusion in this case is that there certainly is something more to it than what meets the eye. About that I am sure.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
As I wrote above, I am totally against the way she lived her life, but It is against humanity to support someone's torture who spent her life contrary to my beliefs . See the link above , a solicitor John Floyd is explaining how fallacious her trial was. It is hard to believe, a woman has been imprisoned for 86 years, she is suffering in the prison cell. She is being abused, and she knows she has to die in that prison cell and has to cope the rape and abuse till she has breath in her body. And not many even her country men have sympathy for her. May God have mercy on her.
Well she's not in prison for selling flowers to support children's cancer society. She's in prison for shooting a person and if most probably not shot and disarmed who have shot and killed god knows how many. That's attempted murder and violent assault. I don't see anything wrong with the sentence.

Overall I agree America's prison and sentencing system is fucked and needs major reform. I was just reading a guy got 30 years for a non violent drug offense another something similar for stealing computers and this is normal and not rare cases.

So keeping that in mind to someone who was basically for all intents and purposes a member of the tattiban and shot and would have killed people. I don't think the sentence was too harsh and the punishment fits the crime.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It could be just my imagination ... another conspiracy theory...
^^^^ This

However, the reason why I don't get very vocal about the lady is the fact that even her relatives' account does not add up to something concrete. My only conclusion in this case is that there certainly is something more to it than what meets the eye. About that I am sure.
Everything about her is messed up and nothing matches with anything.

Sohail Shuja

^^^^ This

Everything about her is messed up and nothing matches with anything.
Her degree in Neurosciences, only makes me wonder that she might have something to do with the suicide bombing.

Her first husband's qualification as an anesthesiologist also invigorates the suspicion. She might have turned into a renegade. That is why she got divorced from her first husband and married another Afghan guy. Her first husband may still be with the CIA as an "Asset".

It has been a well established fact that the suicide bombers are not just people having despise against the enemy. They are brainwashed with the help of neuro-chemicals, which alter their Cerebral functions. This could also be augmented by other non-chemical stimuli. Recently, I was researching on the topic of Neuroeconomics and it dawned to me that certain stimuli affect the decision making of the customers. Have ever paid attention to the slow music in the background which is being played at the shopping malls?

Or.... she must be knowing anything about the project/research
Or... she might have killed or sabotaged a covert CIA operative.

Anything is possible, but what has been claimed by both sides publically.

knowledge88

Well she's not in prison for selling flowers to support children's cancer society. She's in prison for shooting a person and if most probably not shot and disarmed who have shot and killed god knows how many. That's attempted murder and violent assault. I don't see anything wrong with the sentence.

Overall I agree America's prison and sentencing system is fucked and needs major reform. I was just reading a guy got 30 years for a non violent drug offense another something similar for stealing computers and this is normal and not rare cases.

So keeping that in mind to someone who was basically for all intents and purposes a member of the tattiban and shot and would have killed people. I don't think the sentence was too harsh and the punishment fits the crime.
Read this today's DAWN news.
This Norwegian man killed 77 people in a bomb attack 10 years ago , he is applying for parole. There a Pakistani woman who has never killed anyone but charged for attempted murder . She has no parole for 86 years . Norwegian man gets only 10 years for killing innocent 77 people, Pakistani woman gets 86 years for attempted murder. And you think there is nothing wrong with that. Her only problem is, she is one of us. Coward Pakistanis. If she was Norwegian, Canadian, or British, she couldn't have gone to prison for more than 2 years for such charges.
Read this Norwegian terrorist news about parole and learn.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This Norwegian man killed 77 people in a bomb attack 10 years ago , he is applying for parole. There a Pakistani woman who has never killed anyone but charged for attempted murder . She has no parole for 86 years . Norwegian man gets only 10 years for killing innocent 77 people, Pakistani woman gets 86 years for attempted murder. And you think there is nothing wrong with that. Her only problem is, she is one of us. Coward Pakistanis. If she was Norwegian, Canadian, or British, she couldn't have gone to prison for more than 2 years for such charges.

First of all you are comparing apples to oranges. The Norwegian system with the American. There is no comparison here.

And second you think someone was shot and probably more would have been shot and killed is not attempted murder? Or is attempted murder not a serious offence?

And US being US ( which I've already criticized and condemned in my previous post) , in Texas for example since this synagogue shooting took place in Texas you can and people have been sentenced to death and executed just for being with someone or part of a criminal plan in which there was a homicide under the law of parties. For example a getaway driver was sentenced to death. He did not even have a gun or shoot anyone.

So when they are more than willing to execute one of their own citizens just for being with someone or part of a crime where someone was killed never having pulled the trigger, so giving 86 years to someone who shot and injured military and FBI personnel seems in line with how the American justice system works. Being a Pakistan or woman has nothing to do with it.

And you are only shedding tears for her just because of that, otherwise you wouldn't give a toss either.

Or maybe and I hope this is not the case, that she is from your Urdu speaking community.

knowledge88

First of all you are comparing apples to oranges. The Norwegian system with the American. There is no comparison here.

And second you think someone was shot and probably more would have been shot and killed is not attempted murder? Or is attempted murder not a serious offence?

And US being US ( which I've already criticized and condemned in my previous post) , in Texas for example since this synagogue shooting took place in Texas you can and people have been sentenced to death and executed just for being with someone or part of a criminal plan in which there was a homicide under the law of parties. For example a getaway driver was sentenced to death. He did not even have a gun or shoot anyone.

So when they are more than willing to execute one of their own citizens just for being with someone or part of a crime where someone was killed never having pulled the trigger, so giving 86 years to someone who shot and injured military and FBI personnel seems in line with how the American justice system works. Being a Pakistan or woman has nothing to do with it.

And you are only shedding tears for her just because of that, otherwise you wouldn't give a toss either.

Or maybe and I hope this is not the case, that she is from your Urdu speaking community.
But Afghanistan does not come in US jurisdiction. One tries to kill another in

I never knew she is a urdu speaking. No I don't choose sympathy for people on the basis of their ethnicity. I can't believe you are searching for relevance to find my sympathy. My wife does the same. She thinks I worry too much about her because I find her sister very attractive ?. Which I do.
Putting the jokes aside, every country is more sympathetic towards women. Giving life imprisonment to a woman for attempted murder in a country which doesn't even come into US jurisdiction makes no sense. Even if she committed a crime, she should have been imprisoned in Afghanistan where the crime was committed not in the USA. The very first judge in America ( who was not urdu speaking), rejected the case against her because the case was outside the US jurisdiction.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
But Afghanistan does not come in US jurisdiction.
It did at that time since it was the occupying force

every country is more sympathetic towards women.
And that is why she is not on death row
Edit: Do you also know you can get a life sentence just on possession of a firearm in some states

she should have been imprisoned in Afghanistan
You can't be serious, did you see the prisons in A'stan! Right now she is in the Federal Medical Center in fort worth Texas. I can assure you that facility is better than any prison in A'stan.

Last edited:

Sohail Shuja

Even if she committed a crime, she should have been imprisoned in Afghanistan where the crime was committed not in the USA. The very first judge in America ( who was not urdu speaking), rejected the case against her because the case was outside the US jurisdiction.
Technically, you are right. But tell me, what was she doing in Afghanistan, whereby her family says that she was to come to Islamabad from States for a meeting with Mian Soomro for some educational planning.... isn't?

The stories of both sides are not adding up. She was captured from Isb airport, handed over to CIA by the FIA and was then moved to Afghanistan. So, why was she that much important for CIA in the first place?

Then, if the shooting was held in Afghanistan, it was her right because the Americans were holding her for no reason and legal authority.... this tantamounts to Habeas Corpus or abduction.

If everything is put in the right perspective, then FIA should've held her at Pak. After indictment, if the offense of terrorism was plotted and conducted in the US, then she should've been handed over to the US Authorities for further investigation via Interpol.

jani1

Why is it relevant which country her husband belongs to ?
Why is it relevant how much failure her proposed educational system would have been?
Only thing relevant is , in America if you kill someone you can come out of the prison in 17 to 18 years. This woman has been accused of firing Two shots towards US Army in which no one got hit and she got 86 years . Is there anyone in the US prison for 86 years for the charges of attempted murder beside her ?
I am totally against the way she lived her life but she was not given a fair trial.
There has been reports that she was constantly abused in her prison cell, her punishment does not fit her crime. See this link.
I am dissaponted to read from you that " Gee , her husband was Afgani"
Please read this link and you will understand she should not have been in the prison in the first place.

If she had belonged to any other country, she might have come out of her torture long time ago.

i hate qadyanis not jews...
یہودیوں اور مسلمانوں کی لڑائی کوئی آج سے نہیں رسول اللہ کے دور سے جاری ہے جب مدینہ کے یہودی قبائل کو ایک ایک کر کے قتل یا ملک بدر کر دیا گیا تھا
آج بھی اسرائیل مخالف مسلمان خیبر خیبر یا یہود کے نعرہ لگاتے ہیں
Could be one possible reason.
ایک تحقیقی مضمون جو پڑھنے سے تعلق رکھتا ہے؛
?
کیا ریاست مدینہ میں یہودیوں کو ایک ایک کرکے مارا گیا ؟

jani1

A lot of serious research. You proved your point well. . . Well done. . . .​
جزاک الله خَيْرًا كَثِيْرًا

نیچھے دیئے گئے لنک میں پانچ چھ مفسرین کی تفاسیر آپکو ملیں گی۔
میں نے مودودی رح کی تفسیر سے شروع کیا تھا۔۔اگرچہ قرآن کی پہلی پہلی تفاسیر میں سے تفسیر ابن کثیر بھی موجود ہے۔۔
مودودی صاحب کا انداز خوبصورت اور آسان ہے۔۔
آپ بھی آسٹریلیا میں بیٹھے ہی اسے پڑھ سکتے ہیں۔۔
روزانہ ایک رکوع سے شروع کریں۔ جو دس پندرہ منٹ ہی لے گا
انشا اللہ

Last edited:

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't know for sure yet.
Can't jump to conclusions with this incident. How did the nutty perp get the gun?

Reminds me of the 2015 terror attack in Garland, Texas: it turned out the FBI was involved enough to incite the perp, possibly sped up his gun purchase, and an undercover agent followed the perp in a car to the attack, but didn't notify local law enforcement - the FBI claimed not to know the exact target. Court dismissed civil action against FBI by security guard who was injured defending his charge on discretionary and jurisdictional grounds: https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Motion-to-Dismiss-Order.pdf.

jani1

Technically, you are right. But tell me, what was she doing in Afghanistan, whereby her family says that she was to come to Islamabad from States for a meeting with Mian Soomro for some educational planning.... isn't?

The stories of both sides are not adding up. She was captured from Isb airport, handed over to CIA by the FIA and was then moved to Afghanistan. So, why was she that much important for CIA in the first place?

Then, if the shooting was held in Afghanistan, it was her right because the Americans were holding her for no reason and legal authority.... this tantamounts to Habeas Corpus or abduction.

If everything is put in the right perspective, then FIA should've held her at Pak. After indictment, if the offense of terrorism was plotted and conducted in the US, then she should've been handed over to the US Authorities for further investigation via Interpol.
Can't jump to conclusions with this incident. How did the nutty perp get the gun?

Reminds me of the 2015 terror attack in Garland, Texas: it turned out the FBI was involved enough to incite the perp, possibly sped up his gun purchase, and an undercover agent followed the perp in a car to the attack, but didn't notify local law enforcement - the FBI claimed not to know the exact target. Court dismissed civil action against FBI by security guard who was injured defending his charge on discretionary and jurisdictional grounds: https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Motion-to-Dismiss-Order.pdf.