"آئین کہتا ہے کہ اختیار منتخب عوامی نمائندوں کے ذریعے استعمال ہوگا۔آرمی چیف

!n5aNiTy

Minister (2k+ posts)
Iseee liee yee loog awami nomaindoo ko utha kar nanga kartee heen. Agar isee parliament ne yee bol diaa ke army cheap resign karee tu pher kia ho ga?

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Asim Munir ka parliament mein ana aur —- FATA ko Fateh karnay ka Elan — Yeh khabar dey raha hai kah Pakistan kay tukray karnay ka pora pora bandobast Kia ja raha —— Imported government tu HAFIZ ko roak nahi sakti —- Yeh Kaam ab Awam ko karna ho ga —— Pakistan ko Bangladesh bunnay sey roakna ho ga - NOW or NEVER​

https://flic.kr/p/PQ2LCW

Kavalier

Real cancer of Pakistan is its army which eats half of its budget every year and grab expensive lands to make housing societies. They made another empire within the country. Unless you crush them Pakistan has no future I am afraid.

Good that people like you are also now saying and writing the same sentences as I have been for the last 15 year on this website. Got abused many a times, certainly from you as well when they were on one page and had people like Ghafoora as propagandist, but Allah is Alhaq. I also wonder if tomorrow there is a deal between PTI and establishment, what would the people say here, not sure if many are talking on principle, because whoever takes it as a matter of principle, should also criticize PTI, specially IK whenever he and PTI were saying even in last week of Bajwa that take extension till next elections etc etc.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1646876344381321220

Instead of New or Old, talk about Our Pakistan || Asad Munir.​

This Pakistan Army runs the biggest gang of kidnapping for ransom in Pakistan. Anyone who gets abducted by Namalooms are only released after paying ransom to the Core Commanders and sector incharge via front men and third parties. If you go to the police with complaint, forget about your loved ones.

This is the gist of Professional Competence of Na Pak Army.

Last edited:

Pracha

iu

Vulture = ???
Child = ???

Kavalier

For your kind info, Bangladesh is thousand times better than Pakistan and 99% of people would like Pakistan to be like Bangladesh.

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
These generals or their corrupt counterpart in parliament dont care. They have secured their jobs and bank accounts in foreign countries and will run away like iraqi generals, leaving the country in pile of shit they created

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good that people like you are also now saying and writing the same sentences as I have been for the last 15 year on this website. Got abused many a times, certainly from you as well when they were on one page and had people like Ghafoora as propagandist, but Allah is Alhaq. I also wonder if tomorrow there is a deal between PTI and establishment, what would the people say here, not sure if many are talking on principle, because whoever takes it as a matter of principle, should also criticize PTI, specially IK whenever he and PTI were saying even in last week of Bajwa that take extension till next elections etc etc.
I criticize IK and his same page B.S. I would criticize him again if he will take the side of this NaPak army and not ensure justice for Arshad Sharif and Zilley Shah's family.

You know the level of awareness is now so deep and entrenched that even if IK wants to side with the NaPak Army, people would leave him for good.

I think a lot of us have learnt their lesson. We used to think (actually were taught to think) that NaPAk army is there for our help. We were exposed to Alpha Bravo Charlie, Sunehre Din bull sh*t, coutless songs etc, just to hide their shi**y faces of defeat since 1971. We used to feel secure in cantonments.

But it was all a big fat lie.

Yeah, sure criticize IK and his blunders, but give him credit for ensuring that when he is booted out then all defecation must hit the ventilation.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
کس نے الگ ہونے کا اعلان کیا ہے؟
You have no idea about the influence and desire in FATA to merge with Afghanistan. They are literally sick of Pak Army and its operations. Every time when they have to pay bribes at the checkposts they curse Pakistan and its army. There is so much anger that they will even side with jews and US but with Pak Army. If they kill IK or launch an operation of massive scale, you will see the cracks straight away.

Sohail Shuja

For doing a comparative analysis, a person should look at the both sides of the picture. Pakistan Army, as an institution, is still a hall mark of pride for Pakistan and successfully defending it from its immediate enemies. There is little doubt about that.

However, the role of Army in politics is subjective to debate. It is a rule that whenever there is a vacuum, the near most bodies will get sucked in. This happened with us as well. From 1947 till 1956, 9 PMs were changed. This sucked Army into taking control of the country, politically. But, since then, it refused to leave it.

Kavalier

For doing a comparative analysis, a person should look at the both sides of the picture. Pakistan Army, as an institution, is still a hall mark of pride for Pakistan and successfully defending it from its immediate enemies. There is little doubt about that.

However, the role of Army in politics is subjective to debate. It is a rule that whenever there is a vacuum, the near most bodies will get sucked in. This happened with us as well. From 1947 till 1956, 9 PMs were changed. This sucked Army into taking control of the country, politically. But, since then, it refused to leave it.

Well you can defend them as much as you want and you can also sugarcoat their menaces, atrocities and extra-constitutional acts but the fact remains, they are losers, subservient to their colonial masters and root cause of every single problem in the last 75 years. Maybe you need more time to understand it, but I hope some day you may come to the right conclusion.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
You have no idea about the influence and desire in FATA to merge with Afghanistan. They are literally sick of Pak Army and its operations. Every time when they have to pay bribes at the checkposts they curse Pakistan and its army. There is so much anger that they will even side with jews and US but with Pak Army. If they kill IK or launch an operation of massive scale, you will see the cracks straight away.
یہ جذبات اور ارادے پی ٹی ایم، اے این پی، جے یو آئی کے ہو سکتے ہیں پی ٹی آئی کے نہیں​