M Ali Khan

I have been following Siasat.pk posts on facebook for a while, and I thought I'd join to see if there is anything to this website other than catering to facebook-surfing arm chair conspiracy theorists in denial :)

Welcome to the forum. This isnt't really a website but a public forum. We do not create any of the content. Members share thoughts or post articles or news from different sites to discuss with other members.

Please point out the conspiracy theory. Lets's hear from you

welcome aboard Khan saheb

you will like it here.

Gazoo Martian
Be Pakistani, Write Pakistani

M Ali Khan

Thank you for the kid welcome people :)
Please point out the conspiracy theory. Lets's hear from you
What? and expose the Hindu, Indian, Qadiyani, Zionists, Jews, Blackwater, CIA, RAW, KhAD, Foreign Hand, Freemason, Illuminati plots to destroy Pakistan??

This is what people think. If you disagree, prove it to them that they are wrong, instead of just think they are stupid or you are the only one who knows everything

Veila Mast

Aap Kay "Adab Arz" Pah Veilay Ko Aik Aur Sahab Yaad Aa Gaye:

A A Khokhar

http://www.adab-arz.co.uk/

Yah Sahab Qadiani Hain, Magar Yah Husn e Itefaq Hai Ya Phir CONSPIRACY THEORY Kah Mujhay Aap Bhi Ussi Qabilay Say Lag Rag Rahay Hain!

Let see!

:35::35::35:Knock Knock looks like old friend with new ID.............May be or may be not, conspiracy theory starts nowwwwwwwwwwww:):):lol::lol:

M Ali Khan

This is what people think. If you disagree, prove it to them that they are wrong, instead of just think they are stupid or you are the only one who knows everything
And when I do prove it wrong to them, they automatically put their fingers in their ears and say "Jewish US controlled media LALALALALAALLAALALA"

How can you argue or debate or prove these people are wrong and ignorant??

riverblue

ye taweelain dainay se behtar hoga k kuch solid baat ki jaey........ if u got something by which u can prove them wrong then lets hear it!!! dont ask how to argue and prove wrong..... DO IT :)

And when I do prove it wrong to them, they automatically put their fingers in their ears and say "Jewish US controlled media LALALALALAALLAALALA"

M Ali Khan

ye taweelain dainay se behtar hoga k kuch solid baat ki jaey........ if u got something by which u can prove them wrong then lets hear it!!! dont ask how to argue and prove wrong..... DO IT :)
as long as you promise to avoid bringing up the whole 'Jewish US media conspiracy' sazishi gup shup then I can start taking your challenges seriously!

Therefor you have nothing else to say? They probably think you are ignorant? And yo think they are.

Me me me me ;)

M Ali Khan

Therefor you have nothing else to say? They probably think you are ignorant? And yo think they are.

Me me me me ;)
Yes of course. We all suffer from this problem in this country. But SAZISHI gupshup has become middle class culture of Pakistan and if anyone disagrees he is called 'hindu agent working with Jewish Qadiyanis!'

even when evidence is provided and told across the world, from AlJazeera to BBC and major newspapers (FOX News is BAKWAAS so I will never quote them), they say 'oh yaar these are lies!'

Yes of course. We all suffer from this problem in this country. But SAZISHI gupshup has become middle class culture of Pakistan and if anyone disagrees he is called 'hindu agent working with Jewish Qadiyanis!'

even when evidence is provided and told across the world, from AlJazeera to BBC and major newspapers (FOX News is BAKWAAS so I will never quote them), they say 'oh yaar these are lies!'

I guess you can pick and choose

Some think Zaid Hamid, Alex Jones & Gen Hameed are right and some think everything CNN says is spot on

M Ali Khan

I guess you can pick and choose

Some think Zaid Hamid, Alex Jones & Gen Hameed are right and some think everything CNN says is spot on
My only suggestion to these people is to QUESTION EVERYTHING and BELIEVE NOTHING and also READ EVERY NEWS SOURCE AVAILABLE FOR EACH DETAIL and dont be content with stuff just because it caters to one's preferences and beliefs and avoids the real facts!

trust me, I too was a HUGE fan of Alex Jones and Zaid Hamid (I never liked Hamid Gul, because I know him personally and he is one arrogant fool that is full of himself and loves to show it!) but after going through their mixing of facts with the most ridiculous bullsh*t around, I realised that I cannot even trust these people and they even worse than the corporate media propaganda.

So I started reading newspapers from all corners, looking for clues and facts and integrity of its author. People like Declan Walsh, Ahmed Rashid, Tariq Ali, Ayaz Amir, Najam Sethi etc are the ones to read from!

and yeah, I know many people call people like Sethi, Hoodbhoy, Nadeem F Paracha etc as 'foreign agents' just because they dont want to admit their own denial ;)

My only suggestion to these people is to QUESTION EVERYTHING and BELIEVE NOTHING and also READ EVERY NEWS SOURCE AVAILABLE FOR EACH DETAIL and dont be content with stuff just because it caters to one's preferences and beliefs and avoids the real facts!

trust me, I too was a HUGE fan of Alex Jones and Zaid Hamid (I never liked Hamid Gul, because I know him personally and he is one arrogant fool that is full of himself and loves to show it!) but after going through their mixing of facts with the most ridiculous bullsh*t around, I realised that I cannot even trust these people and they even worse than the corporate media propaganda.

So I started reading newspapers from all corners, looking for clues and facts and integrity of its author. People like Declan Walsh, Ahmed Rashid, Tariq Ali, Ayaz Amir, Najam Sethi etc are the ones to read from!

and yeah, I know many people call people like Sethi, Hoodbhoy, Nadeem F Paracha etc as 'foreign agents' just because they dont want to admit their own denial ;)

Your take on Osama incident?

For me it doesnt all add up.

Probably he has some new vision which he want's introduce on this forum.Let's wait and see !!

:35::35::35:Knock Knock looks like old friend with new ID.............May be or may be not, conspiracy theory starts nowwwwwwwwwwww:):):lol::lol:

Yes I suspect that too.Arguments look familiar.I think I know who he is and what he is upto.That old ID had become too much of a liability
so The Emperor wore new clothes.