آٹے کی قیمت آؤٹ آف کنٹرول، 160 روپے فی کلو تک پہنچ گئی

3flourpricemuslal.jpg

لاہور میں دو ماہ کے دوران آٹے کی قیمت میں مسلسل آٹھویں بار اضافہ کر دیا گیا جس سے آٹا مزید 10 روپے مہنگا ہو گیا جبکہ پولٹری کی قیمت میں بھی اضافہ ہو گیا ہے جس سے قیمتیں عوام کی پہنچ سے باہر ہوتی جا رہی ہیں۔

چکی اونرز ایسوسی ایشن کی جانب سے جاری کردہ نئی ریٹ لسٹ کے مطابق چکی کے آٹے کی قیمت میں 10روپے فی کلو اضافہ کیا گیا ہے جس کے بعد آٹے کی قیمت 160 روپے فی کلو تک پہنچ گئی ہے۔

تاجروں کے مطابق چکی آٹا مالکان نے 2 ماہ میں مسلسل 8 ویں بار قیمت بڑھائی ہے، فائن آٹے کی 40 کلو کی بوری 12ہزار 600 روپے کی ہو گئی ہے جب کہ 15 کلو آٹے کا کمرشل تھیلا 2 ہزار 150 روپے میں فروخت ہو رہا ہے۔

اس کے علاوہ چکن اور انڈے کی قیمت میں بھی اضافہ کر دیا گیا ہے جس سے انڈے 280 روپے درجن ہوگئے ہیں۔ مرغی کےگوشت کی سرکاری قیمت 574 روپے کلو ہو گئی ہے اور بعض دکاندار مرغی کا گوشت 620 روپے کلو میں بیچ رہے ہیں۔

دوسری جانب کوئٹہ میں بھی پولٹری کی قیمت میں 20 روپے کا اضافہ ہو گیا جس سے مرغی کا گوشت 620 روپے کلو تک جا پہنچا ہے۔ کوئٹہ میں رواں ہفتے کے دوران مرغی کے گوشت کی قیمت میں پانچویں بار اضافہ کیا گیا ہے، رواں ہفتے کے آغاز میں مرغی کا گوشت 520 روپے میں فروخت کیا جا رہا تھا۔

علاوہ ازیں کراچی میں بھی بعض علاقوں میں مرغی کا گوشت 580 اور کہیں 600 روپے کلو میں فروخت کیا جارہا ہے۔

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So what is PMLN doing to increase this GDP ?
Name specific measures …..
But this will depend on bringing political stability. Which IK is playing with.
I think Hafiz jee might have some evil plans for IK to neutralize him. Personally I will hate if anything wrong will be done with IK. I am Putwari but not that much Putwari

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can't do anything drastic right away. It is not a paint the wall thingy. I said it will take 3 to 4 years to get back on track.
We have to see what they can do for reducing the Govt expenditures and reduce energy cost.
Right now I am quite disappointed on their solar system plans. It is not right path unfortunately.
But still is better than IK who did nothing rather crippled our thermal generation capacity.
So considering the vast experience of PMLN running the govt , what are they doing RIGHT NOW to alleviate the sufferings of the poor ????

RajaRawal111

So considering the vast experience of PMLN running the govt , what are they doing RIGHT NOW to alleviate the sufferings of the poor ????
A) Getting our Energy Import bill down is the first priority.
1: They are going after the cheaper oil import from wherever they can. This will reduce the pressure on the foreign reserves which are down to rubble at the moment. They are claiming about crude oil mixed with recoverable diluent from Russia. Let us see what happens in next week when Russian minister arrives.
2: They must revive the Bhikki, Baloky and Havelu bundar plans and use their regasification system to reduce the thermal production cost which CRIMINAL IMRAN KHAN killed and gave benefit to orient energy (A khusro Kukhtyar's company) and put the country back on the furnace oil generation. This is the crime of IK that person like me can never forgive. And he did it only out of his stupidity. Without knowing what people around him are doing.
B) Putting foreign reserves back on track
1: Hafiz jee is in Saudia to beg the money. Let us see if that happens.
2: Asking China to give some loan and start ML1 investment
3: Laying down in front of IMF, which seems like progressing
4: Effort to role over some of the soft loans even asking for forgiveness under the Environmental disaster effect. The geneva conference (most likely tomorrow)) is one effort toward that.
5: Trying everything to stop the dollars smuggling to Afghanistan and cracking on the Hawala Hundi. soon they will blame this also on Imran Khan, being its mastermind 😁.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
A) Getting our Energy Import bill down is the first priority.
1: They are going after the cheaper oil import from wherever they can. This will reduce the pressure on the foreign reserves which are down to rubble at the moment. They are claiming about crude oil mixed with recoverable diluent from Russia. Let us see what happens in next week when Russian minister arrives.
2: They must revive the Bhikki, Baloky and Havelu bundar plans and use their regasification system to reduce the thermal production cost which CRIMINAL IMRAN KHAN killed and gave benefit to orient energy (A khusro Kukhtyar's company) and put the country back on the furnace oil generation. This is the crime of IK that person like me can never forgive. And he did it only out of his stupidity. Without knowing what people around him are doing.
B) Putting foreign reserves back on track
1: Hafiz jee is in Saudia to beg the money. Let us see if that happens.
2: Asking China to give some loan and start ML1 investment
3: Laying down in front of IMF, which seems like progressing
4: Effort to role over some of the soft loans even asking for forgiveness under the Environmental disaster effect. The geneva conference (most likely tomorrow)) is one effort toward that.
5: Trying everything to stop the dollars smuggling to Afghanistan and cracking on the Hawala Hundi. soon they will blame this also on Imran Khan, being its mastermind 😁.
So in effect they have done absolutely nothing …… and actually helping hawala and Hindi by keeping dollar rate low …….
👏…….. Amazing that even a through and through Patwari like you can’t find anything good being done by your PMLN leaders ……

RajaRawal111

So in effect they have done absolutely nothing …… and actually helping hawala and Hindi by keeping dollar rate low …….
👏…….. Amazing that even a through and through Patwari like you can’t find anything good being done by your PMLN leaders ……
If you are trolling then I will enjoy it. But in case you failed to understand me then let me clarify, please.
The Hawala Hundi is exponentially on the rise since IK has been kicked out of the Govt. Many many overseas Pakistani Jahils are quite pissed over this and there is a movement going on to stop sending remittances legally to cripple this چور imported Govt.
We have an obligation to stop this under FATF restrictions. Now the Stupid overseas Imranis are not aware that State Bank has all the records of their transactions from Roshan Accounts. They can easily go after the receivers and ask them how the hell they are living without any money. 😁
Mark my words please this thing is coming as another very dark speck on Imran Khans face. They will name it as Ghadaari with the country. Soon as they get out of this recent financial crunch they will start working on IK with lots of spare time in their hands.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you are trolling then I will enjoy it. But in case you failed to understand me then let me clarify, please.
The Hawala Hundi is exponentially on the rise since IK has been kicked out of the Govt. Many many overseas Pakistani Jahils are quite pissed over this and there is a movement going on to stop sending remittances legally to cripple this چور imported Govt.
We have an obligation to stop this under FATF restrictions. Now the Stupid overseas Imranis are not aware that State Bank has all the records of their transactions from Roshan Accounts. They can easily go after the receivers and ask them how the hell they are living without any money. 😁
Mark my words please this thing is coming as another very dark speck on Imran Khans face. They will name it as Ghadaari with the country. Soon as they get out of this recent financial crunch they will start working on IK with lots of spare time in their hands.
I am not trolling ….:
I just asked you a simple question…..
Now that PMLN is in power , what is the govt doing to alleviate the sufferings of poor ????…..
To answer this you could not present one plausible action on ground …..
That’s it …..

RajaRawal111

I am not trolling ….:
I just asked you a simple question…..
Now that PMLN is in power , what is the govt doing to alleviate the sufferings of poor ????…..
To answer this you could not present one plausible action on ground …..
That’s it …..
Okay