اسلام میں لونڈیوں کے ساتھ جنسی تعلق کی اجازت کیوں دی گئی؟

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
ا ویسے اگر اپ لوگ اس کو غلط نہ سمجھیں تو یہ دو چار سوالات باشعور ذہن کو متزلزل کرتے رہتے ہیں ایک یہ کہ لونڈیوں کے ساتھ جنس کی فیل کرنے کی اجازت ایک یہ کہ غلامی کا تصور سرے سے ہونا ہی نہیں چاہیے تھا جب ہے غلط ہے تو ہونا ہی نہیں چاہیے عورت کی گواہی ادھی کیوں زنا کے لیے چار گواہ ہونا کیوں ویسے تو اور بھی کافی سوالات ہیں لیکن ان سوالات کا کوئی لاجیکل جواب اگر مل جائے تو غنیمت ہوگا

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
جو بات یہ مولانا صاحب کر رہے ہیں یہ ایسے ہی ہے کہ کسی بھی اعتراض کو اپنی مرضی سے گوٹا لپا لگا کر اپنے ذہن کے مطابق اپنے مطلب کے مطابق موڑ لیا جائے اس سے ذہن یا باشعور ادمی بالکل متفق نہیں ہو پاتا اگر ابراہم لنکن غلامی کا تصور سرے سے ہی ختم کر سکتا ہے کہ ایک چیز ممکن ہی نہیں ہے کہ دو انسان دوسرے انسان کا غلام ہو سکتا ہے تو پھر اسلام میں یہ غلامی کا لفظ ہونا ہی سمجھ سے باہر ہے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imagine the following scenario: During the war, the non-Muslims captured Muslim men and women, how would you feel if they were to use the women as their concubines, allowing their men to have sex whenever they pleased and the men as slaves?
atensari Shimaz

Last edited:

Shurahbil

Voter (50+ posts)
Keep your new age nonsense to yourself.

Nikah is no longer a reference to marriage, and he even fails to translate the 'nisaa' to women in his concocted translation of the verse. I'm guessing this is to later push lesbian/homosexual relations..

This new religion of yours while holding the Qur'an, is completely alien to it.

And what do you know...

Al Moses PHD, the hidden man, your Rabbi.. also claims there is no homosexuality condemned in the Qur'an.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Stupidity has no limits - I am very mad at myself for listening to this idiocy for 5 minutes straight. The way this brainless dunce is twisting the Quran is amazing. This dishonouring of Quran can only happen in the subcontinent where people are not familiar with Arabic language and such scumbags can pull a wool over the eyes of simpletons like you.

Rambler

Nikah is no longer a reference to marriage, and he even fails to translate the 'nisaa' to women in his concocted translation of the verse. I'm guessing this is to later push lesbian/homosexual relations..

And what do you know...

Al Moses PHD, the hidden man, your Rabbi.. also claims there is no homosexuality condemned in the Qur'an.

And I am amazed that you have the time to waste on this nonsense.

Wake up Pak

And what do you know...

Forget everything he said and simply respond to a simple question: do you believe the Quran enables anyone to have sex with concubines?

Wake up Pak

Stupidity has no limits - I am very mad at myself for listening to this idiocy for 5 minutes straight. The way this brainless dunce is twisting the Quran is amazing. This dishonouring of Quran can only happen in the subcontinent where people are not familiar with Arabic language and such scumbags can pull a wool over the eyes of simpletons like you.
Yes, ignorance knows no bounds; you should be mad since these things are beyond your simpleton mind and preconceived notions to comprehend.
I have the same question for you:

Forget everything he said and simply respond to a simple question: do you believe the Quran enables anyone to have sex with concubines?

Shurahbil

Voter (50+ posts)
So step aside that you follow some unknown Rabbi who claims the Qur'an doesn't prohibit homosexuality not defines marriage as between man and woman... Why would I put that aside? To entertain the thoughts of an imbecile? The man is an idiot.

Wake up Pak

So step aside that you follow some unknown Rabbi who claims the Qur'an doesn't prohibit homosexuality not defines marriage as between man and woman... Why would I put that aside? To entertain the thoughts of an imbecile? The man is an idiot.
Do you believe the Quran enables anyone to have sex with concubines?

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imagine the following scenario: During the war, the non-Muslims captured Muslim men and women, how would you feel if they were to use the women as their concubines, allowing their men to have sex whenever they pleased and the men as slaves?
atensari Shimaz
اپ نے میری بات کو مجھ سے بھی زیادہ واضح کر دیا یعنی اپ کیسا محسوس کریں گے کہ اگر مسلمان جنگ ہار جائیں اور ان کی عورتیں لونڈیاں بنا رہی ہیں اور ان سے جنسی فعل کیا جائے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is exactly what I was talking about Dr Saab the other day. He was too much of a pie in the sky person, heavily inspired by fairytales of hadith, he wanted these fairy tales about great ghazwas and establishment of a new khilafat to come true SOOO bad he could taste it, and thats why he had such a skewed view on this.

Anyways the whole discussion is moot since according to him a concubine can be only from women captured and turned slaves as a result of war. And since we as civilized human beings and are no longer in the business of stealing women from defeated countries and cities and turning them into slaves.

And we have signed multiple treaties and agreements on such things, so we have to honor those also.

Not even getting into the other side of the debate here. Just fact based perspective.

Arguing over this is like the Shia squabble of that Ali should have been the Khalifa after Mohammad, I say Ali eventually did become Khalifa and what difference would it have made to the deen of who became the 1st Khalifa? Would the ayat of the Quran have changed, would more of it be revealed? No, nothing, same case here.

Last edited:

Rambler

Yes, ignorance knows no bounds; you should be mad since these things are beyond your simpleton mind and preconceived notions to comprehend.
I have the same question for you:

OK that clarifies what pervaizi cult is all about - You want Quran to affirm your views on morality rather than seek guidance from it so instead of reading what it says with an open mind you come up with these silly interpretations e.g Since your mind cannot comprehend Jinns, you translate them to nomadic people as if Allah did not know how to write vagabonds in Arabic. Same with concubines. Since your 21st century mind cannot envisage a society where slavery was rampant and you don't like how Quran deals with it, you have to come up with this totally absurd almost ridiculous translation. I would suggest you Pervaizi's to write a new Quran which suits you rather than undertaking the very difficult task of trying to intrepret it according to your beliefs.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

OK that clarifies what pervaizi cult is all about - You want Quran to affirm your views on morality rather than seek guidance from it so instead of reading what it says with an open mind you come up with these silly interpretations e.g Since your mind cannot comprehend Jinns, you translate them to nomadic people as if Allah did not know how to write vagabonds in Arabic. Same with concubines. Since your 21st century mind cannot envisage a society where slavery was rampant and you don't like how Quran deals with it, you have to come up with this totally absurd almost ridiculous translation. I would suggest you Pervaizi's to write a new Quran which suits you rather than undertaking the very difficult task of trying to intrepret it according to your beliefs.

As per Pervaizi, can you let me know who Pervaizi is & what they believe in?
I have always said that when one has no rational or logical response to a question, one will always resort to absurdities and stupidity. Where does Jinn comes in the original question?
Once again, respond to a simple question: do you believe the Quran allows anyone to have sex with concubines or not?

Rambler

As per Pervaizi, can you let me know who Pervaizi is & what they believe in?
I have always said that when one has no rational or logical response to a question, one will always resort to absurdities and stupidity. Where does Jinn comes in the original question?
Once again, respond to a simple question: do you believe the Quran allows anyone to have sex with concubines or not?

Having sex is not a taboo - It is an act which allows population to grow and humanity to survive however Islam restricts it under certain bounds. The Quran clearly states that it is allowed with women 'Whom your right hand possesses' however this may not be relevant to the present day as there are no women your right hand possesses. You should be the one to agree with this more than anything as for you Quran is the only source of the knowledge of Islam. There is no way that anyone except the Pervaizi idiots who can twist this ayah to mean something else. Now you and me living in this day and age can refer to our own 'morality' and think that having sex with a slave in the time, age and space we live in is wrong but if we believe that Quran as the word of Allah is the source of all absolute morality than we have to bow our heads to it. I do not think you believe that - What you do is to set up the morality framework and then try to fit Quran in it. That is not how it works dear.

Wake up Pak

Having sex is not a taboo - It is an act which allows population to grow and humanity to survive however Islam restricts it under certain bounds. The Quran clearly states that it is allowed with women 'Whom your right hand possesses' however this may not be relevant to the present day as there are no women your right hand possesses. You should be the one to agree with this more than anything as for you Quran is the only source of the knowledge of Islam. There is no way that anyone except the Pervaizi idiots who can twist this ayah to mean something else. Now you and me living in this day and age can refer to our own 'morality' and think that having sex with a slave in the time, age and space we live in is wrong but if we believe that Quran as the word of Allah is the source of all absolute morality than we have to bow our heads to it. I do not think you believe that - What you do is to set up the morality framework and then try to fit Quran in it. That is not how it works dear.
This is the weirdest explanation I have ever heard from a Mirzai. Who said having sex is a taboo? Where does it say in the Quran that it is allowed to have sex with the concubines?
Our mullahs have translated many words wrongfully, which results in weak-minded people like you who easily get into their trap of nonsense.