افواج میں بڑے پیمانے پر عمران خان کے حامی آفیسرز کی صفائی کر دی گئی ہے

Tandoori

Councller (250+ posts)
Sethi's rejected protege, muneeb choocha now trying to turn the narrative of the massive resignations in the army as the army trying to purge pro Pakistan supporting officers and soldiers! lol

Doesn't even know that even this false narrative again shows the extreme bias these duffers have against Khan.

Naqal ke liye bhi aqal chaiye hoti hai, which these gando duffers don't have 😂

Lets say for argument sake this is true, how are you then going to purge Pakistan of 70 to 80% of its population chootiyon?

Sirf ek tariqa hai 150-55 crore Pakistaniyon ka Canada, USA, Europe ya Dubai ka visa lagwado aur unko saath mein ticket bhi deydo, phir shayad you can purge Pakistan of pro Khan supporters. 😂😂😂😂

In a country like Pakistan, people dnt leave their comfort zones for a "revolution" and you are expecting some one to throw away his 20/30 year career for a cult!

Didnt Adil Raja types enough damaged PTI yet?

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
En ko tab nazar ayege jab Naya Bangladesh Bana Hoga..or yeh ghaddar ghaddar k sirf naray lagaingay
Allah maaf karey, koi din na aye ke aik aur Bangladesh bana ho,
magar hum yeh koshish zaroor karein ge ke har caant, indian teritory declared ho.
jeenay ka haq Pak foj ke haraamzado ko poora hai.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
In a country like Pakistan, people dnt leave their comfort zones for a "revolution" and you are expecting some one to throw away his 20/30 year career for a cult!

Didnt Adil Raja types enough damaged PTI yet?
No need for any revolution, sirf ek election ke maar ho tum saray. Tub hi to election ka naam sun ke hi shalwar julaab se bhar aati hai

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Generals duffer hain, jawan aur officers apni janain qurban kar rehay hain.
Bhai saab ghalti jawano aur officers ki bhi, aasli dushman se lard ke jaan qurban karo, Tagrdi civil leadership ho aur fauj mein saachay watan parast sipah salar ho, to yeh TTP type dashat gard 3 4 din ki maar hain.

Nirra yes sir yes sir ker ke bakri ki tarah qurban honay ka koi faida nahi, jao ek battalion aur pakrdo Whisky Munneray Dirty Naseer Aur Hunny Bunny Nadeem anjum ko collar se GHQ ke darwazay se bahir phenk do. Dekho phir awam bhi tumara kis tarah saat dete hai

Is waqt sari energy political engineering aur apnay logon per zulm dhana aur jhootay cases aur video banay mein lagi hui hai. Border per khak difah hoga.

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is no secret that few disgraceful souls both in uniform and retired tried to commit treason against their own institute and leadership and it did not succeed.

When, you succeed in a mutiny or a coup, you enter power corridors as a King and when you fail you go straight to gallows with a stop over in Attock or Adiyala. There is no third way out.

May 09, was a failuer. Imran was no powerful then Yevgeny Prigozhin. I am still trying to find that idiot who advised PTI to continue its path on morning of May 10.

'when you play game of thrones you win or die, there is no middle ground'

Tandoori

Councller (250+ posts)
No need for any revolution, sirf ek election ke maar ho tum saray. Tub hi to election ka naam sun ke hi shalwar julaab se bhar aati hai

You dissolved assembly on 10 April 2022.

After 17 months, after trying every thing from a false emotional propaganda to attacking state and its vital organs, by now you must have realized that there will be no elections until "Great Reset"

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)

After 17 months, after trying every thing from a false emotional propaganda to attacking state and its vital organs, by now you must have realized that there will be no elections until "Great Reset"
yeh, fck u 2

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If my security guard Asim, locks my house and doesn't let me in, should I talk to him, kick him out, or admit him to a mental hospital?

bhattisahb

Voter (50+ posts)
آرمی چیف نو نون سینس مین ہیں، افواج میں بڑے پیمانے پر قیادت میں موجود عمران خان کے حامی آفیسرز کی صفائی کر دی گئی ہے، آئی ایس آئی میں بھی پی ٹی آئی کے حامی افسران کو ہٹا دیا گیا ہے، منیب فاروق

Is this the guy who used to cling to Najam Sethis Testicles??

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Gul Sher Khan, either you are drunk, or your IQ is below freezing point.

Tandoori

Councller (250+ posts)
If my security guard Asim, locks my house and doesn't let me in, should I talk to him, kick him out, or admit him to a mental hospital?

You guys misunderstood the Commanding Officer of world's 8th largest nuclear Army who had put you in power as a mere security guard.

And, that was your lethal mistake which you still refuse to rectify.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Acha to tu wohi great reset aur cult mult wala gandoo hai, nai ID bana ker aagaya. I have only two two words for you,