انتخابات کے انعقاد پر وزیراعظم کی ٹویٹ - عوام کا سخت رد عمل

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
There should be a new Party. Justice League (Death Squad). Kill all of these mother fuckers. burn down the Parliament Pimp house and the Whore House Supreme Court. Death to the h-AR-a-MY, Hang the Generals and burn this system. Long Live The Revolution ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Midnight 12 bajay khotta nawaz next pm declared kr diya jaye ga.. awam ne apna vote cast kr diya, ab bari hai khalai-makhloq ki tapay vote ki jo midnight 12 bajay tak jari rahe gi.
We have seen the response. All of Karachi were in support of Imran Khan. PPP and MQM were too but mostly it was Imran Khan. If they rig the election we will not accept it. Many of my friends were pushed away and there are report of so many of the people being out of contact. The Police has played a Major role and the Army Indirectly as our women Co-Ordinators said that there were men inside the poling stations and they were supervising everything in the polling booths. But I am Glad that people still came out to vote against the establishment. Don't care about the result so much as what I have seen on ground is enough to realise that the establishment would have something to think about after today ... Long Live the Revolution. Inquilaab Zindabaad ...

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We have seen the response. All of Karachi were in support of Imran Khan. PPP and MQM were too but mostly it was Imran Khan. If they rig the election we will not accept it. Many of my friends were pushed away and there are report of so many of the people being out of contact. The Police has played a Major role and the Army Indirectly as our women Co-Ordinators said that there were men inside the poling stations and they were supervising everything in the polling booths. But I am Glad that people still came out to vote against the establishment. Don't care about the result so much as what I have seen on ground is enough to realise that the establishment would have something to think about after today ... Long Live the Revolution. Inquilaab Zindabaad ...
establishment k favour me free/ fair election nhi.. is liye results ko mqm, ppp, pml-n k haq me kiya jaye ga. Pti ko 60 tak seats mil sakti hai, jin ko baad me pdm me shamil kiya jaye ga. Pti ka koyi chance nhi.

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was a astounding majority for PTI on the ground. The biryani at PMLN camp was tasty no doubt. It was a a display of inter pass management ( total chootiyapa ) I felt like I am voting in some unknown African country. Such incompetence. Whoever is declared winner, over 80% people were supporting PTI.

The FAT pig nawaza will have really hard time being a PM and save this post, if he even becomes the PM he will be thrown out by same army in a year or two.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
It was a astounding majority for PTI on the ground. The biryani at PMLN camp was tasty no doubt. It was a a display of inter pass management ( total chootiyapa ) I felt like I am voting in some unknown African country. Such incompetence. Whoever is declared winner, over 80% people were supporting PTI.

The FAT pig nawaza will have really hard time being a PM and save this post, if he even becomes the PM he will be thrown out by same army in a year or two.
Agreed brother. I never believed in voting but because of my brother in arms Arshad Sharif I got out and voted with my clan. Ofcourse they cannot hold back people carrying arms. I am a Muhajir and I voted for MQM last. But Niazi did one thing that I liked, He erased the segregation and cast or Religion which Altaf bhai did too. I am a Muhajir and proud to be a part this time of the electoral system after long. Long Live the Revolution ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)

I didnt get to eat the biryani and I also didnt wanted to as I had Paya chana for breakfast in Burns road before i went out to vote. Let then do what they want. The referendum is crystal clear ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
establishment k favour me free/ fair election nhi.. is liye results ko mqm, ppp, pml-n k haq me kiya jaye ga. Pti ko 60 tak seats mil sakti hai, jin ko baad me pdm me shamil kiya jaye ga. Pti ka koyi chance nhi.
Mere bhai does it really matter who makes the government? We have seen the result on ground. Let them do what they have to. And we shall keep on doing what we have too. InshahAllah ...

Bani Adam

Senator (1k+ posts)
Any further attempts to engineer an already engineered process, fabricate results, switch ballot boxes will come back to haunt the engineers.

"Those who make peaceful change impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." (After JFK)