اوپر سے لڑائی ۔۔۔۔اندر سے بھائی بھائی

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai, it's Eid. Do you still want some fight because I wouldn't. Eid is time to forgive and forget and fight shouldn't be personal but rather on issues. It's like I may not agree with you politically but in real life I don't have any problem with you. This is called political maturity which we all lack.

Anyway, there was an interesting comment from Naseem Zehra. She said politicians hame small hearts and don't want to sit with certain politicians during programmes. I wonder what people think about that.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
یہ سب لوگ ایک ہی تھیلی کے چٹے بٹےّ ہیں

Last edited:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think on Eid day, we get in good mode. And we can respect each other while disagreeing on politics. Members who hate each other on this forum, if they met on the street, I am sure there will be no hate. I wish to see mehwish_ali on the street so that I can...............

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think on Eid day, we get in good mode. And we can respect each other while disagreeing on politics. Members who hate each other on this forum, if they met on the street, I am sure there will be no hate. [HI]I wish to see mehwish_ali on the street[/HI] so that I can...............

:banana::banana::banana:....................................