ایران سے سیکیورٹی فورسز پر فائرنگ، 4 جوان شہید، آئی ایس پی آر

4iranartttckpak.jpg

آئی ایس پی آر کے مطابق ایرانی سرحد کے اس پار سے پاکستانی سیکیورٹی فورسز پر فائرنگ ہوئی ہے جس کے نتیجے میں 4 فوجی جوان شہید ہوگئے ہیں۔

پاک فوج کے شعبہ تعلقات عامہ(آئی ایس پی آر) کی جانب سے جاری کردہ بیان میں کہا گیا ہے کہ پنجگور میں دہشت گردوں نے ایران کی سرزمین سے پاکستانی سیکیورٹی فورسز پر فائرنگ کی، سرحد پر گشت کرنے والی سیکیورٹی فورسز کی ٹیم کے قافلے میں شریک چار فوجی جوان اس فائرنگ کے نتیجے میں شہید ہوگئے۔

آئی ایس پی آر کے مطابق دہشت گردوں نے پاکستان کی سیکیورٹی فورسز پر فائرنگ کیلئے ایران کی سرزمین کا استعمال کیا، پاکستان نے ایران سے اپنی سرزمین سے سرحد پار دہشت گردی کی کارروائیاں روکنے اور دہشت گردوں کے خلاف کارروائی کرنے کا مطالبہ کیا ہے۔

Minister (2k+ posts)
Real Ulema of Pakistan. Please Act!

In this time of crisis, the Real Ulema of Pakistan must declare a Fatwa that working for NaPak Army is Haraam and dying while on duty is not Shahadat, unless there is a major reform/reshuffle.

This gang a.k.a Pak Army has long been involved in heinous crimes.

Ulema e Haq must come forward to guide Pakistan.
Lanat ho us per who mothered you. Pakistan Army is our pride not the Generals.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI k supporters ko Imrando kehta hai unho ne teri ammi ki kokh hari ki thi? Stay respectful to be respected, don't show your ugly patwari character
Tu Imrando hai ? Ya Teri Mother thi ? Chutiya Adami . Don't become an anus. If you are not Imrando, it doesn't concern you, yet still don't bring your family here. I have enough to fill you ...if you persist.

Tu Imrando hai ? Ya Teri Mother thi ? Chutiya Adami . Don't become an anus. If you are not Imrando, it doesn't concern you, yet still don't bring your family here. I have enough to fill you ...if you persist.
What is the origin of the word ? Tell me so , I can see how shallow your mentality is .
I am not using this word, you are. You must learn what your words mean before you use 'em. If you'll bad mouth supporters of a party then stay ready for the reaction as well or you have choice to stay decent to get decent responses.

Siberite

I am not using this word, you are. You must learn what your words mean before you use 'em. If you'll bad mouth supporters of a party then stay ready for the reaction as well or you have choice to stay decent to get decent responses.
You can imagine as much as, as far as, as deep as, as filthy as, you want. Come with the answer what does Imrando means?
And again, I ask you to stop BS around. If you are not Imrando, then f off but don't start bringing mother and sister and father and others here. This is a typical of the PTI filth. which they smear everywhere they go.

You can imagine as much as, as far as, as deep as, as filthy as, you want. Come with the answer what does Imrando means?
And again, I ask you to stop BS around. If you are not Imrando, then f off but don't start bringing mother and sister and father and others here. This is a typical of the PTI filth. which they smear everywhere they go.
Whatever you are saying is only showing your brought up... I only responded you in your own way... There's no connection between patwari and taleem. They only think with their tummy.
I support PTI, if you say a PTI supporter "imrando" you are abusing all, so watch your words, stay respectful while showing difference of opinion. If you can misbehave everyone can.

Siberite

Whatever you are saying is only showing your brought up... I only responded you in your own way... There's no connection between patwari and taleem. They only think with their tummy.
I support PTI, if you say a PTI supporter "imrando" you are abusing all, so watch your words, stay respectful while showing difference of opinion. If you can misbehave everyone can.
As I said stop BS around and tell me the meaning of Imrando . You have been an ass all that time. I like to know what does Imrando means to you, you scumbag.

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)
As I said stop BS around and tell me the meaning of Imrando . You have been an ass all that time. I like to know what does Imrando means to you, you scumbag.
۔

دا اوریجن از فرام یور ہوم۔۔۔ یور مام سے ٹو یو عمران-ڈو اس لئیے تو ڈاؤن لوڈ ڈو

Siberite

۔

دا اوریجن از فرام یور ہوم۔۔۔ یور مام سے ٹو یو عمران-ڈو اس لئیے تو ڈاؤن لوڈ ڈو

اؤے روبوٹک لپڑے کی ناایجادانہ پیداوار ۔ وائ یو نیڈ ٹو فٹ یور ون چھٹانکی ڈیپ ڈبی ان ٹو دی اوشن آف ان نون واریر ویر لوٹ آف اولڈر آل ریڈی لوسٹ دیر پرییمیم شپ ۔ از اٹ سنس یور رسٹ آف دی فیملی لائیک ٹو ھیو فن آف لائف ٹائم 🙂 ؟

اؤے روبوٹک لپڑے کی ناایجادانہ پیداوار ۔ وائ یو نیڈ ٹو فٹ یور ون چھٹانکی ڈیپ ڈبی ان ٹو دی اوشن آف ان نون واریر ویر لوٹ آف اولڈر آل ریڈی لوسٹ دیر پرییمیم شپ ۔ از اٹ سنس یور رسٹ آف دی فیملی لائیک ٹو ھیو فن آف لائف ٹائم 🙂 ؟
brother, since you now know where "Imrando" word has come from, I hope you would should some respect to other ideologies and won't use such foul words. Thank you

Siberite

brother, since you now know where "Imrando" word has come from, I hope you would should some respect to other ideologies and won't use such foul words. Thank you
No, my friend, my ignorance has not taught me how to respect people after abusing them.

For me Imrando is a breed who lac the logic and common sense. If you think you are among them, my apologies.
A word of advice if you really care. Don't start to open to dignify the absurdity by injecting your mothers and other's mother. I never start to abuse people unless, they initiated the abuse.