ایک بھگوڑے کمانڈو کی کہانی | Aik Bhagorey Commando Ki Kahani

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
........and who has the might in Pak? .........and who has been using this might to screw this country???

Essentially the Establishment and Filthy Politicians Plus Filthy GENERALS have Screwed this Country up ,

They have held the might which they will be accountable in front of ALLAH , One day , InshAllah ,

Because with power comes equal responsibility.

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nice column Rashid farooq sahab, likin aap ney tu musahrraf pe thora halka haath rakha hai,kion k musharraf k crimes ki list tu bhot lambi hai.

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tell me one thing ,

If there were no Generals meaning essentially no PAK ARMY , Would pakistan have been on this Map of the World ?

Where do you think we live ? Scandinavia ?.

I know they have brought pakistan to this state , BUT ... Pakistan CANT survive without our army in this Hostile Region , Please continue this debate , I would like to hear more.

All countries keep armies but we are among that unfortunate bunch of countries where it is vice verca. Our Army has treated this poor country as its playground and a laboratory to experiment different types of regimes (Zia vs Mush, generals of diametrically opposing bent and ideologies) by grossly incompetent generals. Honestly, our 'valiant' generals have been suffering from an acute insecurity syndrome/complex. There is some reality in the perceived threat and hostility but largely it has been self-imposed to further their personal and institutional interests and is of their own making

And who is asking to disband army? Depending upon its geo-strategic location, every country needs an army of appropriate size to secure and safeguard its geo-political interests and objectives.

In a discussion like this, my starting point is always to begin by admitting the incompetency of politicians due to which they let generals to encroach upon their territory. But the general proved themselves at least 10 times more incompetent in running this country.

What do u think is the real problem with our political class today? It is the problem of capacity and competency. Who has stinted the growth of this class? It was/is constant military control and breathing over their shoulders. From the likes of Khaleeq-uz-zaman Suhrwardi and ZAB, we have to be content with the likes of extremely corrupt Zardari and Sharifs.

Had there been a civilian govt during 1960s, things would have never come to a situation of Mujeeb's 6 points. Had there been a civilian govt in 1970-71, it would have resolved the crisis thru dialogue.