ایک جائز سوال

g i joe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
سیاست ڈاٹ پی کے پہ تقریباً چار ملین سے زیادہ ممبرز ہیں اپ۔سب سے سوال جھوٹ نہیں سچ بتانا ہے کہ آپ میں سے کتنوں کو پتہ تھا کہ قائد کا لاہور میں ایک عدد گھر ہے اور وہ بھی زیر قبضہ

bahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)
سیاست ڈاٹ پی کے پہ تقریباً چار ملین سے زیادہ ممبرز ہیں اپ۔سب سے سوال جھوٹ نہیں سچ بتانا ہے کہ آپ میں سے کتنوں کو پتہ تھا کہ قائد کا لاہور میں ایک عدد گھر ہے اور وہ بھی زیر قبضہ
Ask to company

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
سیاست ڈاٹ پیجناح سٹیڈیم میں آج تمامSWMC سینٹری ورکرز تمام سرکاری اہلکاروں کو یونیفارم کے بغیر بلایا گیا ۔۔۔۔ سرکاری جلسہ کے پہ تقریباً چار ملین سے زیادہ ممبرز ہیں اپ۔سب سے سوال جھوٹ نہیں سچ بتانا ہے کہ آپ میں سے کتنوں کو پتہ تھا کہ قائد کا لاہور میں ایک عدد گھر ہے اور وہ بھی زیر قبضہ
Yeh to abhi ek ka pata chala hai, pata nahi ese kitne ghar houn gay jispe inho ne kabza kia hua hai

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I first came to know in 1986 when my friend Lt Gen Alam Jan Mahsud was appointed Corps Commander Lahore. One day he himself told me that this Estate was declared CC House when the Lahore Corps was established by Gen Yahya Khan in 1966. But Alam Jan said it was gifted by the Quaid to Pak Army. This part of the info which now came out after May 09 does not corroborate with his claim that it was a gift. It in fact was usurped by the company from Mohtarma Fatimah Jinnah.
One intriguing picture in a frame which Alam Jan has proudly displayed in his drawing room was of a jirga in Waziristan just before partition where his father was shown in a slapping action to Pandit Jawalal Nehru. Believe me it was a great pic, Alam Jan's dad standing about a foot and a half away with his right slapping hand in the air and Nehru sitting in a chair trying to duck and save himself from the slap and the cameraman took the snap at the right time. I think that pic is still with Alam Jan's son... Saad Mahsud.

g i joe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I first came to know in 1986 when my friend Lt Gen Alam Jan Mahsud was appointed Corps Commander Lahore. One day he himself told me that this Estate was declared CC House when the Lahore Corps was established by Gen Yahya Khan in 1966. But Alam Jan said it was gifted by the Quaid to Pak Army. This part of the info which now came out after May 09 does not corroborate with his claim that it was a gift. It in fact was usurped by the company from Mohtarma Fatimah Jinnah.
One intriguing picture in a frame which Alam Jan has proudly displayed in his drawing room was of a jirga in Waziristan just before partition where his father was shown in a slapping action to Pandit Jawalal Nehru. Believe me it was a great pic, Alam Jan's dad standing about a foot and a half away with his right slapping hand in the air and Nehru sitting in a chair trying to duck and save himself from the slap and the cameraman took the snap at the right time. I think that pic is still with Alam Jan's son... Saad Mahsud.
there r very few peoples know about it like u who is having friends in the company not everyone who is lucky like u even after the may 09 the old reporters digged about this news tht it was taken forcefully from mohtarma by the company before tht u can say almost 99% of pakistanis dont know tht here is jinnah house in Lahore