ایک مشکل اور قابل تحسین اقدام پہ ایک بیہودہ تحریر

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is just an opinionated article written by Fahad Hassan and his views are well known. Listening to him on TV another day, he was probing the same way and asking questions. It's reality that nothing has changed on ground in last few weeks and why this aderlin overflow? The only substantial change if any was done on last few weeks was to bring a known book cooker Shaukat Tareen as a FM. All of a sudden, the sky opened and the Minna started to pour from above. The GDP growth shown to be jumped as if it was waiting for Tareen. This guy is a known artist with numbers and before he became the FM, he wanted his NAB cases dropped. NAB doesn't seem to be talking about his cases ever since he became the FM. That really tells you how the winds change in Pakistan... Lot of applauds for job well done.
Khotay Patwari, IMF is saying the same. Is IMF run by Tareen?

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Check you nose, it is always poking on wrong places.could also be a bit brown with all that years of rubbing.

Gotcha, Chor ki darhi mein tinka - I thought they just hire your kind to do all their dirty work on chah biskutt but you are on a higher level - You are rewarded with digested nihari's and biryani's off zaleel shareef families' backsides. You must have had your fresh lunch to make this thread smell like a sewer.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Gotcha, Chor ki darhi mein tinka - I thought they just hire your kind to do all their dirty work on chah biskutt but you are on a higher level - You are rewarded with digested nihari's and biryani's off zaleel shareef families' backsides. You must have had your fresh lunch to make this thread smell like a sewer.
Get a life jerk. I am not here to entertain you. You got your poodles with bunch of monkey jumpers. Go and talk to them.