بزدل، قانون شکن،پاکستان دشمن بلٹ پروف شیشے کے پیچھے چھپ

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

MUNIRAY DALAY ko maloom hai kah FOUJ mein buhat ziada iss ki mukhalifat Hai —- Aur iss ki zindgi ko buhat khatra hai​

Iss liye yeh CHUPTA PHIRTA Hai —- Magar kab tak?​

Islamabadiya

I debunked this fake propaganda last night, but youthia madness has no end

here is my comment on another thread:

Asim Muneer standing for national anthem in the folowing tweet claiming that he is standing behind a bullt proof glass. You can clearly see upon giving a careful look that the hinges on top of table imrandoo clan claiming to be Bullet proof glass is simply a table top glass, which is often seen on top of office and dinning tables. You can also see the reflection of table top glass towards the right and left side of the table

This creature has totally gone bonkers and making themselves look like utter fools

Islamabadiya

table top glass is taken as BPG hahaha
reflection of lights behind Asim Muneers' back is light reflecting against Granite wall

patwari_sab

asim munir haramkhor.. buzdil mout se darta hai.. akhir haram kay mal ko retirement kay baad enjoy bi karna hai.. phir mout se dar to lazmi hoga 😁

ek hindustani

aja yaarvteri kasar rah gai thi
its not a bulletbproof glass yaar
season 3 termite GIF by Portlandia

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I debunked this fake propaganda last night, but youthia madness has no end

here is my comment on another thread:

Asim Muneer standing for national anthem in the folowing tweet claiming that he is standing behind a bullt proof glass. You can clearly see upon giving a careful look that the hinges on top of table imrandoo clan claiming to be Bullet proof glass is simply a table top glass, which is often seen on top of office and dinning tables. You can also see the reflection of table top glass towards the right and left side of the table

This creature has totally gone bonkers and making themselves look like utter fools
کچھ بھی کہہ لو مگر یہ ناجائز ، غیر قانونی اور غیر آئینی ٹوپی گھما کر بننے والا چیف بزدل ہے اور نواز گانڈے کی پیداوار ہے سمجھے اسلاما بربادیے
Los Angeles Clippers Dancing GIF by NBA