بلے کے انتخابی نشان پر پشاور ہائیکورٹ نے فیصلہ محفوظ کرلیا

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بلے کے انتخابی نشان پر پشاور ہائیکورٹ نے فیصلہ محفوظ کرلیا

‏پشاور ہائیکورٹ: اُمید ہے آپ آج ہی فیصلہ کر لیں گے،بیرسٹر گوہر

یہ ممکن نہیں، مواد زیادہ ہے، ہم نے پڑھنا بھی ہے،جسٹس ارشد علی

بلے کا نشان ملے گا یا نہیں؟عبوری ریلیف ملے گا؟ الیکشن کمیشن کا فیصلہ معطل ہوگا؟ یا پھر معاملہ سُپریم کورٹ جائے گا؟ پشاور ہائیکورٹ سے فیصلہ کچھ دیر بعد آنے کا امکان

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It seems like kpk vs punjab. Pakistan came into exist because of Punjab and on the verge to collapse because of Punjab

kpk vs punjab? lol you imrandoos have no hope left i guess

Half of kpk lives in Punjab and sindh, works here, their children go to education ,

Punjabis are very welcoming people and generally dont even care who is living next door

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
instead of going to faez Isa court, PTI may as well have asked nawaz sharif for his verdict about the election symbol. not waiting for PHC verdict may become a counter productive move by PTI legal team.

patwari_sab

kpk vs punjab? lol you imrandoos have no hope left i guess

Half of kpk lives in Punjab and sindh, works here, their children go to education ,

Punjabis are very welcoming people and generally dont even care who is living next door
To sindhi hai kiya

ek hindustani

It was due to Punja's strategic role during the Pakistan movement that Muslim League won in the general elections of 1945-46, which forced the British government to agree to the establishment of Pakistan
....OK.
I think I need read again "khak aur khoon" by Naseem Hijazi.
Thanks 0