بے وطن لوگ:برمی مسلمانوں پر عبیداللہ کیہر

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
it is high time. Muslim world must unite to survive and their rights. all Muslim countries must help Muslims any wwhere in the world if they face this type of difficult situations.

deltaforce

Senator (1k+ posts)
it is high time. Muslim world must unite to survive and their rights. all Muslim countries must help Muslims any wwhere in the world if they face this type of difficult situations.

this is high time pakistan should bring bihari muslims being persecuted in bangladesh ,these poor muslims helped their pak sarjamine but now they are living in camps in bangladesh. koi inki khabar lo bhai?

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
many high times have come and gone......and many more will go.......

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
brother u have pointed out very rightly about our Behari brothers. i wish and pray for their early help and sat telling down as early as possible. in my above quoted request i have addressed all Muslim world. Pakistan surely has many things to do.if we wish to help Beharies, i m sure Pakistan has many many resources to do it . only thing is v shall have an honest government and governance. jazak Allah for pointing out a genuine problem which needs immediate attention.