تحریک انصاف حکومت نے 20 ارب ڈالر کے قرض واپس کیے

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کھوتی کی طرح ڈھینچو ڈھینچو کی ضرورت نہیں
جو لکھا اس پر پہلے تھوڑی شرم کر پھر بات کر کہ تیرے نورے نے کڑوڑوں روپے کس چکر میں فارن ٹرپس پر لگا دئے
?
چل رین دے یار کوئی بات نہیں --- تم سے مشکل یا آسان سوال کیا کرنے
میں بھی جھک ہی مارتا ہوں - تم کوگوں کو بس ڈگ ڈگی کی آواز کے پہچان ہے

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
چل رین دے یار کوئی بات نہیں --- تم سے مشکل یا آسان سوال کیا کرنے
میں بھی جھک ہی مارتا ہوں - تم کوگوں کو بس ڈگ ڈگی کی آواز کے پہچان ہے

راجہ کھوتی جی
تمہاری آنکھوں پر بھی کھوتے کی طرح کھرپے چڑھے ہوئے ہیں جو تمہیں کچھ دیکھنے نہیں دیتے
میرا کام ہے
تمہیں ہلکے پھلکے
چھانٹے مارتا رہوں تاکہ فورم پر تیری چال سیدھی رہا کرے

?

karachiwala

What a *7^%# you are man. Using old links, --- There are tangible projects on the ground which can be seen, heard and touched.
I gave you the latest figures above from international links.

And for gods sake start added the BRT as well when you talk of things prior to 2018.
And since you are an Imrani I am absolutely not expecting you to understand that paying debts off, in reality, means the reduction in debt. not increase.
tangible projects like metro and orange train which will be burdening the country at a much faster rate. all SS was trying to do is look like a heron with that cap and actions. what people need no what the morons themselves need are good hospitals and education but maybe that was intended because you need a good excuse to run away from the country just like your aunt mrs. safdar is offering right now

RajaRawal111

راجہ کھوتی جی
تمہاری آنکھوں پر بھی کھوتے کی طرح کھرپے چڑھے ہوئے ہیں جو تمہیں کچھ دیکھنے نہیں دیتے
میرا کام ہے
تمہیں ہلکے پھلکے
چھانٹے مارتا رہوں تاکہ فورم پر تیری چال سیدھی رہا کرے

?
? مجھے جب تک تم لوگوں سے چھتر نہ پڑیں مجھے نیند کہاں آتی ہے یار

RajaRawal111

tangible projects like metro and orange train which will be burdening the country at a much faster rate. all SS was trying to do is look like a heron with that cap and actions. what people need no what the morons themselves need are good hospitals and education but maybe that was intended because you need a good excuse to run away from the country just like your aunt mrs. safdar is offering right now
It is significantly above the ordinary Imrani's mental level to understand the utility of the Mass tarnsit projects. I don't want to waste time on that. Here is something you should never look at

I will try something for a smaller mind hope this works.
"In my city the Poor clerical staff for secretariat whole lived in the far-flung cheaper areas of Rawalpindi used to spend 5 hours daily on the transport to reach their work. They used to spend 6 Rs daily. Now they have 4 hours extra for their children and to earn some more living. This spares approx. 400,000 man-hours just in one city. Obviously, you cant understand that as well.

But you will definitely understand what your Donkey said when he inaugurated BRT.

Okara

On top these projects must be operated by Pakistani but given operation to foreign companies which is the only example from whole world.

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
وجاو ڈگ ڈگیاں تے نچاو بوجے جی ---- ایک طرف سے لے کر دوسری طرف دے دینے کو واپسی کیہ کر نچو
اگر واپس ہوتے تو کم ہوتے نا --- اتنی چھوٹی سی بات کو کیا کرنا سوچ کر

External Debt in Pakistan increased to 115756 USD Million in the fourth quarter of 2020 from 113803 USD Million in the third quarter of 2020. source: State Bank of Pakistan

Pakistan External Debt 1970-2021​

• Data are in current U.S. dollars.
    • Pakistan external debt for 2019 was $100,818,526,514, a 7.79% increase from 2018.
    • Pakistan external debt for 2018 was $93,531,752,991, a 8.72% increase from 2017.
    • Pakistan external debt for 2017 was $86,031,955,223, a 17.79% increase from 2016.
    • Pakistan external debt for 2016 was $73,041,126,773, a 9.52% increase from 2015.
pakistan-external-debt.png

سٹیٹ بنک کی رپورٹ سے قومی قرضوں کی حقیقت جانیئے۔۔
PM Imran Khan and PTI leaders have been railing against the PML-N for leaving Pakistan in a debt-trap. But are they telling the truth? I looked at the data, and my conclusion is that the PML-N has left Pakistan in a debt-trap, and its borrowing policy has been disastrous
Let’s start with the overall picture: in FY13, Total Debt & Liabilities stood at Rs16,339, which was 72.7% of GDP. This increased by a whopping 82.8% in five years to Rs29,861 to 86.8% of GDP in FY18.

Government domestic debt during went from Rs9,521 to Rs.16,415, and government external debt from Rs4,311 to Rs7,795 from FY13 to FY18. The total debt of Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs) ballooned from Rs521bn to Rs1,393bn during this same period, and the domestic portion of this debt more than doubled as a percentage of GDP, going from 1.4% of GDP in FY13 to 3.1% of GDP in FY18. In its last year, the government mostly relied in external borrowing, with the majority of these loans “contracted on floating interest rates” according to the SBP.

The negative impact of this is already being seen due to “upward trend in LIBOR” according to the SBP. What’s even worse is that the PML-N relied on short-term borrowing to meet its financing needs, increasing “exposure to refinancing and interest rate risk.”
They also borrowed heavily from commercial lenders at “higher rates” and “shorter tenors” leading the average maturity to decline from 21.1 years in FY10 to 10.9 years in FY18. All of this means that in addition to owing record sums of money, Pakistan is exposed to refinancing
and interest rate risks, and as global interest rates rise due to a tighter monetary policy of the US Fed, these risks will mount even further. All in all, the analysis of debt figures shows that the PML-N’s debt policy was woeful and has brought Pakistan on the brink!
Data I use comes from the latest SBP Annual Report, and the relevant section can be found here. I am also sharing some screenshots of tables for reference -

sbp.org.pk/reports/annual

Humble

MPA (400+ posts)
The most intelligent PMLN supporter
I have used the data from the following link
https://www.dawn.com/news/1442378
And Historical Exchange Rates are from
https://www.xe.com
Please see this table

YearDebt in Pak Rs (Billions)Exchange Rate during this timeDebt in US Dollar (Billions)Debt in 5 Years US Dollar (Billions)Avg Debt per year in US $ (Billions)
According to State Bank of Pakistan the Debt of Pakistan in Nov 2020 was Pak Rs 35,822.6 Billions with exchange rate of 159.29 this Debt in US $ was $224.97. As in 2018 this debt was $221.54 so the difference between 2018 and Nov2020 is $3.43. So Avg debt added per year by PTI government is $1.72 billions.
Here is the summary
  • Avg Debt added per year by PPP 11.50
  • Avg Debt added per year by PMLN 13.95
  • Avg Debt added per year by PTI 1.72
Before PTI the total debt of Pakistan was $221.54 and Ishaq Dar took loans even at 5.5% see this 5-Years Sukuk Bonds Issued By Pakistan in 2016
If we use this 5.5% interest rate Pakistan has to pay 221.54*5.5/100= $12Bn using simple calculations. Now as Sukuk was issued for 5 years this means Pakistan has to Pay back as well this $1Bn this year 2021. Also the projects like Orange Trains and Metros are running on huge subsidies.
Please help me understand who is paying? Its PTI lead government of Pakistan who is suffering and diffusing land mines of PMLN.

Taking the data that you have quoted, it seems that the per year increase is $24.71 Billion

• Current Exchange Rate = 159.29
  • The debt of Pakistan in Nov 2020 was Pak Rs 35,822 Billion
  • The debt of Pakistan in 2018 was Pak Rs 26,968 Billion
  • Increase in Debt (Pak Rs) = 35,822 - 26,968 = Pak Rs 8,854 Billions
  • Increase in Debt ($) = 8,854/159.29 = $ 55 Billion
  • Average Debt added per year = $ 55/2.25 = $24.71 Billions

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is significantly above the ordinary Imrani's mental level to understand the utility of the Mass tarnsit projects. I don't want to waste time on that. Here is something you should never look at

"In my city the Poor clerical staff for secretariat whole lived in the far-flung cheaper areas of Rawalpindi used to spend 5 hours daily on the transport to reach their work. They used to spend 6 Rs daily. Now they have 4 hours extra for their children and to earn some more living. This spares approx. 400,000 man-hours just in one city. Obviously, you cant understand that as well.

But you will definitely understand what your Donkey said when he inaugurated BRT.

Very simple question how much Government of Pakistan has to Pay in interest only for the debts taken before 2018?
Please provide one project built by PPP/PMLN which is running in profit?
The unelected ex-finance minister, Miftah Ismail, on May 14, 2018 told the National Assembly that borrowing of Rs 22 trillion would be necessary for 2018-19 for payment of domestic/foreign debts/debt servicing. Thus for the newly elected government, the deadly debt trap was already laid by PML-N. Due to thoughtless policies of the economic wizard of PML-N, Ishaq Dar, presently suspended senator and proclaimed offender, the country's external debt and liabilities reached US$ 98.16 billion by the end of February 28, 2018. The position of internal debts is equally alarming. According to SBP, it stood at Rs 26.8 trillion as on May 1, 2018-it was Rs 22.5 trillion as on June 30, 2017. The consequences of present economic mess are obvious: more borrowing and taxes by the new government after elections on July 25, 2018 which will retard growth, affect fixed income earners and the poor. Further debts mean more squeezing of fiscal space-enormous debt-servicing leading to deadly debt trap that is, to borrow just to pay interest of old debts.

Okara

The unelected ex-finance minister, Miftah Ismail, on May 14, 2018 told the National Assembly that borrowing of Rs 22 trillion would be necessary for 2018-19 for payment of domestic/foreign debts/debt servicing. Thus for the newly elected government, the deadly debt trap was already laid by PML-N. Due to thoughtless policies of the economic wizard of PML-N, Ishaq Dar, presently suspended senator and proclaimed offender, the country's external debt and liabilities reached US$ 98.16 billion by the end of February 28, 2018. The position of internal debts is equally alarming. According to SBP, it stood at Rs 26.8 trillion as on May 1, 2018-it was Rs 22.5 trillion as on June 30, 2017. The consequences of present economic mess are obvious: more borrowing and taxes by the new government after elections on July 25, 2018 which will retard growth, affect fixed income earners and the poor. Further debts mean more squeezing of fiscal space-enormous debt-servicing leading to deadly debt trap that is, to borrow just to pay interest of old debts.

PMLN supporters wanted to argue on the hear say basis but without the base of any data.

chandaa

Pee pee pee snd Lootia league deliberately took these loans to destroy Pakistan economically.

Okara

Which country's company running BRT of Peshawar
Can u share one example of public transit project running on subsidy is operated by a private company let alone a foreign company?

RajaRawal111

Which country's company running BRT of Peshawar
Can u share one example of public transit project running on subsidy is operated by a private company let alone a foreign company?
stop spinning the words. Current Govt is being run by the Most Intelligent creatures on earth. They are capable of running everything. They should have started running these projects.
By the way the piling up trash in Lahore is showing the capabilities.

So far as subsidies is concerned, I am surprised how you can survive in Canada with this level of Illiteracy.

Okara

stop spinning the words. Current Govt is being run by the Most Intelligent creatures on earth. They are capable of running everything. They should have started running these projects.

So far as subsidies is concerned, I am surprised how you can survive in Canada with this level of Illiteracy.

The most intelligent person on earth give me an example where Public transport is operated by a private company and local government is giving subsidy?
This means in two terms of Shahbaz Punjab was unable to even Lahore and used Turkish company and Also the metros were operated by Turkish companies as well. Once you destroyed a system now challenging why not to fix in 2.5 years.
I know its bad word but durr fittay monh.

Okara

Intelligent Patwari
The public transit systems in Canada are owned by local city governments and operated by crown corporations of City. The federal and provincial governments may provide a portion of money for bigger projects which a City can't afford at its own but still the annual operating budget is of city government responsibility not provincial or federal.
There are three source of money for the operating budgets, 60% from Tickets/Passes and 40% is from Advertisement and Property taxes.
In case Lahore Metro the model of Shahbaz was that whole Punjab will subsidize metro for a portion of Lahore and money will be siphoned out of country via a Turkish company.

RajaRawal111

The most intelligent person on earth give me an example where Public transport is operated by a private company and local government is giving subsidy?
This means in two terms of Shahbaz Punjab was unable to even Lahore and used Turkish company and Also the metros were operated by Turkish companies as well. Once you destroyed a system now challenging why not to fix in 2.5 years.
I know its bad word but durr fittay monh.
I can expect any kind of superficial and shallow thoughts from you. What the hell do you mean by "destroyed System", Was everything run by some supercomputer or AI. The busses were being operated and maintained by the Robots?? Explain to me the System which was established which is not mendable now. Come on man --- Tell me what do you know other than this single Buzz word.
And I am asking you only to put a drop of oil for your own brain gears to move.