تحقیقات میں ثابت کروں گا:عمران خان کا آئی ایس پی آر کی پریس پر ردعمل

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khan sahib, hon te aqal no haath la lao.
You are dealing with criminals, always remember that. They don't play fair games. Their lives and of their future generation's livelihood is at stake, if they lose against you, they lost everything they worked for 40/50 years.

Until now there was no direct statement against you from the military. Yesterday's DGISPR release and statement from Asim are clear indications what they are planning to do. Now the case would be register against you for maligning Pakistan Armed Forces. Not one person who is planning to kill you. The case would be under article 6, they will arrest you under that case, putting you and army against each other directly.
They will go for death penalty against you.

Do you seriously think it is just one person who is trying to kill you, and his superior are not aware of his plans and not accomplices! You know they are. Take it from me, the twin statements from DGISPR and COAS are part of the new planning, which is clear to anyone who uses his/her brain.

On the same token, it would be there biggest mistake. I think even those Pakistanis who are on "Thand Program" would be agitated and probably would come out in support.
These idiots would be in trouble domestically and internationally. If they thinking they can hang you or kill you in prison, they have something else coming to them, mark my words.

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bohat Jald Shah Mehmood Qureshi bhi jae ga, us ko PDM ki taraf se CMship ki offer krai ja egi. Wo already Pro-establishment bnda hai.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes trusrting others has always been IK's weakness but I don't agree to call them IK's blunders.

His decisions are based on the conditions around him and knowledge that he possesses at that time. We are in no position to criticise on him as we are not at his place.

I m with him even he makes 1000000 mistakes.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes trusrting others has always been IK's weakness but I don't agree to call them IK's blunders.

His decisions are based on the conditions around him and knowledge that he possesses at that time. We are in no position to criticise on him as we are not at his place.

I m with him even he makes 1000000 mistakes.
1. Fully relying on Generals and thought that they are sincere with Pakistan

2. Let nawaz chor to go abroad on taras basis

3. Did not have any confrontation plan in today’s situation

4. One man show party

5. Trusted on murda qaom

Add your thoughts also….

کسی نے مرغے سے پوچھا: لوگ تمہیں جینے نہیں دیتے، کاٹ ڈالتے ہیں
مرغے نے جواب دیا: لوگوں کو جگانے والوں کا یہی حال ہوتا ہے

Uss ka sabb se barra blunder yea hey ke jisko koi dosri dafah chapeer nhi marta woh bhi ussey muft mushwarey deta phirta hey !

True but very unfortunate​

Stop looking for weaknesses... look for strengths....
His job was to wake up people and show them the true face of so called Muhafizeen.....
He has done his job. Now it's all on the hands of ppl who they chose for the future of their offsprings...

Khaaann Chahayy Zinda rahay nah rahay woh ab Pakistan ki aanay wali Naslooon per raaaaj karay gha - No Matter wahtt Yeh Khan ko hamaray Dilooon se nahi saktay.

Loooggg inki aanay wali Naslooon per thookhain ghe - inki aanay wali naslain dar dar ker bataye gi ke hamaray Abba ya Daaddaa General thay .. inki aanay wali naslain sharam mehsooos karain gheee .. even these politicians are done and dusted.

Strength are countless

عمران خان نا تجربہ کار ہے اس نے فوج ہر اندھا اعتماد کر لیا۔ مگر یہ تجربہ کار لوگ محض اقتدار حاصل کرنے کے لئے فوج کے ساتھ ملے ہوئے ہیں۔ یہ لوگ ایک مرتبہ پھر فوج کے ہاتھوں میں کھیل رہے ہیں اور انھے مردہ قوم ہی چاہیے وہ ان کی غلطیوں کو چھوٹے چھوٹے فائدوں کے لئے نظر انداز کرتی رہے۔

جس دن عمران خان رستے سے ہٹ گیا پی ڈی ایم آپس میں لڑنا شروع کی دے گی اور میں سے ایک جماعت فوج کے نشانے پر ہو گی۔

Saying in his first speech that pakistan is ruled by eslaum and pakistan has eslaumic laws was his biggest blunder as soon as he became president, now ALLAAH is teaching him how much eslaumic the nation is.

Bohat Jald Shah Mehmood Qureshi bhi jae ga, us ko PDM ki taraf se CMship ki offer krai ja egi. Wo already Pro-establishment bnda hai.
I already made a thread on it a day ago. His blunders are:

PTI's kite is flying low. With every passing day, the threat of more party members leaving PTI is becoming more n more imminent.
What do u think of PTI as a whole? this is what i think :

1. Basically a one man show
2. Imran committed political blunders re: dissolution of Punjab and KPK assemblies. Party members not taken in to confidence.
3. Underestimated the military, no real plans on how to launch a resistance movement.
4. Failure to lead a major protest and produce desired results
5. Failure to come out to the streets on arrest of Major Party member
6. Still not able to see the reality and the big picture.
7. Has no real plans and lacks momentum

I personally think that he is becoming irrelevant in Pakistani Politics.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1655840830148444160

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK is at fault too, the ppl that were raring to go, he kept sending them home, i think game over and time to rip the green passport for good...

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
I already made a thread on it a day ago. His blunders are:

PTI's kite is flying low. With every passing day, the threat of more party members leaving PTI is becoming more n more imminent.
What do u think of PTI as a whole? this is what i think :

1. Basically a one man show
2. Imran committed political blunders re: dissolution of Punjab and KPK assemblies. Party members not taken in to confidence.
3. Underestimated the military, no real plans on how to launch a resistance movement.
4. Failure to lead a major protest and produce desired results
5. Failure to come out to the streets on arrest of Major Party member
6. Still not able to see the reality and the big picture.
7. Has no real plans and lacks momentum

I personally think that he is becoming irrelevant in Pakistani Politics.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1655840830148444160
His party is compromised by zionist freemasons aka satanist illuminati. Idk what direction camel of Imran will sit. Imran will either sell out to zionist illuminati or he has to implement eslaum (he has zero focus on it).
Also Imran and establishment are playing good cop and bad cop there is no real fight but to confuse public and fry their brains so much so that they stop thinking and then lead them to same fake election system of eblees (As said by Dr Mohummudd Iqbal, and in reality too) So both people of Pakistan and imran will go faaaaar away from eslaum resulting in koffar easily attacking Pakistan easily and at first getting success and do mass murder before this nation unite once for all for the sake of caliphate and way of sonnah.

In 2013 election I voted for imran but in 2018 I voted for none knowing elections and demoCRAZY is kofr and shirk and every mosleem must avoid it at all costs otherwise these so called leaders are chanting from doors of hellfire and they want you to join them and eblees inside hell, nothing else they can give you.. Only ALLAAH and prophet can save us from hell fire.

I testify to ALLAAH that I am not part of all this crazy dugdugi kofr and shirk anymore.. My mentor DG ISI Shaheed Hamid Gul Sir said this is angle saxon law which is still imposed on pakistan and that pakistan need revolution.
Imran is knowingly or unknowingly becoming anti eslaum and only ALLAAH can guide him.

Bilal J

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistanis are untrustworthy Nation —- They Lost Jinnah once — Hopefully it won’t happen again —— They are Lucky to have a Leader likeits Imran ——— Loosing ( God forbid ) him would result SLAVERY of National and international Establishment for Centuries —— Standing with him is not his Need but our Last hope for COMPLETE AZADI​

It's already happened. Pakistanis are late now.