"تمہیں کیوں پکڑا؟"۔ عمران خان اور فوادچوہدری کی اڈیالہ جیل میں ملاقات

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
سابق وزیراعظم عمران خان اور فواد چوہدری کی اڈیالہ جیل میں ایک مختصر ملاقات ہوئی ہے جس میں عمران خان نے جیل میں فواد چوہدری کو دیکھ کر حیرت کا اظہار کیا اور کہا کہ تمہیں کیوں پکڑا ہوا ہے۔

بدھ کو اڈیالہ جیل میں سابق چیئرمین پاکستان تحریک انصاف (پی ٹی آئی) عمران خان اور فواد چوہدری کے خلاف توہین الیکشن کمیشن کی سماعت ہوئی۔ الیکشن کمیشن اڈیالہ جیل مقدمے کی سماعت کے لیے اڈیالہ جیل پہنچا جہاں عمران خان اور فواد چوہدری کو پیش کیا گیا۔

ذرائع کے مطابق عمران خان نے فواد چوہدری کو دیکھ کر کہا کہ تمہیں کیوں پکڑا ہوا ہے؟ جس پر فواد چوہدری نے جواب میں مسکرا کر کہا کہ بس سب آپ کے سامنے ہے، عمران خان نے فواد چوہدری سے حال احوال پوچھا اور اپنی نشست پر بیٹھ گئے۔

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
I will ask you when the rapist of 1971 will threaten to rape your women....
we did not stop them then now they are coming for our women. .

Agree, the mistakes of our forefathers in supporting this Yazeedi army have now completely destroyed the dignity of this nation.

I accept that this is fair justice by ALLAH, we were silent then and now this firouni army is entering our homes ( those who used to cheer them, honor them and respect them ).

But INSH ALLAH i have made a promise that i shall kick this firouni army from our KPK lands. And they will be punished even if they surrender.

Last edited:

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agree, the mistakes of our forefathers in supporting this Yazeedi army have now completely destroyed the dignity of this nation.

I accept that this is fair justice by ALLAH, we were silent then and now this firouni army is entering our homes ( those who used to cheer them, honor them and respect them ).

But INSH ALLAH i have made a promise that i shall kick this firouni army from our KPK lands. And they will be punished even if they surrender.
"our KPK land" so you are not a Pakistani?

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)

Yes, I think we are a different people. Idea of pakistan we supported but i think the weight we could not carry, Pakistani army has destroyed tribal pakhtoons due to US orders. Personally, i only think about future of KPK and how the region will transform.

I respect all others, Punjabis, Sindhis and Urdu speaking, they are muslim brothers and i have best wishes for them. But my military eye knows that KPK will be soon in trouble and indian army willl move from two directions and only hope we have is alliance with afghan taliban. I think Pakistani army can not defend against india, hence all calculations are for security problems for our lands and people. Yes, after we have defended ourselves INSH ALLAH, we shall help others but right now the goal is save our own skin.

Remember what bajwa said about petrol and tanks, this was not a fluke, if our army chief thinks like that we are in big trouble. We have no stomach to become slaves of hindus and sikhs.

Last edited:

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani is made a gaali now...
Why asking pathan the same question when you get the same answer as balochs and bengalis
Yes, I think we are a different people. Idea of pakistan we supported but i think the weight we could not carry, Pakistani army has destroyed tribal pakhtoons due to US orders. Personally, i only think about future of KPK and how the region will transform.

I respect all others, Punjabis, Sindhis and Urdu speaking, they are muslim brothers and i have best wishes for them. But my military eye knows that KPK will be soon in trouble and indian army willl move from two directions and only hope we have is alliance with afghan taliban. I think Pakistani army can not defend against india, hence all calculations are for security problems for our lands and people. Yes, after we have defended ourselves INSH ALLAH, we shall help others but right now the goal is save skin of our own.
This is exactly what these .............. Generals want i.e Divide and Rule we should get united and think about Pakistan instead of getting into Punjabi, Balochi, Sindhi

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)

Also these are not coincidences, this big oppression of asim munir , his army and state of Pakistan is not some random event. ALLAH has shown us reality of what is coming and i and many others have realized the kind of horrors we will see if we do not act now. I have talked with afghan Taliban about this, they are a humble people, they can not punch above their weight, so first we have to help them.

Last edited:

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
This is exactly what these .............. Generals want i.e Divide and Rule we should get united and think about Pakistan instead of getting into Punjabi, Balochi, Sindhi

Dear, you are misunderstanding, i am not dividing others. I more then happy if Pakistan is intact and secure and people are comfortable. The reason i am talking about KPK alliance with Afghanistan is because it will not only help us in worst case scenarios but also other people, be they are punjabis, sindhis or others. If worst case scenarios does not occur then a weight is lifted on my shoulders, but if it does occur then it is our own fault for not preparing.

See, it as following, i believe that Pakistani army in a war with india will not be able to defend. Now if i live in KPK, what options i have to prepare in advance, the simple logic is to find powerful alliances and people who you can work with in worst scenarios, afghan Taliban are the obvious choice. If i was in Punjab, the best option i would have is leave the areas and migrate, but because i live in KP, i thing we have bonds with Afghanistan and we might survive the onslaught and there is a good chance of defense. The events i am talking about are in 10 to 15 years in future in my view, hence i think we have time to prepare.

Last edited:

Raza888

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear, you are misunderstanding, i am not dividing others. I more then happy if Pakistan is intact and secure and people are comfortable. The reason i am talking about KPK alliance with Afghanistan is because it will not only help us in worst case scenarios but also other people, be they are punjabis, sindhis or others. If worst case scenarios does not occur then a weight is lifted on my shoulders, but if it does occur then it is our own fault for not preparing.

See, it as following, i believe that Pakistani army in a war with india will not be able to defend. Now if i live in KPK, what options i have to prepare in advance, the simple logic is to find powerful alliances and people who you can work with in worst scenarios, afghan Taliban are the obvious choice. If i was in Punjab, the best option i would have is leave the areas and migrate, but because i live in KP, i thing we have bonds with Afghanistan and we might survive the onslaught and there is a good chance of defense. The events i am talking about are in 10 to 15 years in future in my view, hence i think we have time to prepare.
Bro, don't worry India is not going to attack Pakistan. Pak army hard-wired this thing in our minds to justify their existence.
India might attack us only if we have a leader like IK who can bring prosperity to the country, which is the opposite of what India wants.
The current situation of Pakistan is best suited to India. weak Pakistan is what they want. That's it. We will fall from our burden and then yes, India will come to descend like vultures to feast on the carcass.
Do you remember how many attacks India did on LOC while IK was PM, Abhinandan and other adventures? Why there are no attacks like that on LOC now? They know that Pak is now controlled by Pak army who are worst than whores. So they don't bother

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Bro, don't worry India is not going to attack Pakistan. Pak army hard-wired this thing in our minds to justify their existence.
India might attack us only if we have a leader like IK who can bring prosperity to the country, which is the opposite of what India wants.
The current situation of Pakistan is best suited to India. weak Pakistan is what they want. That's it. We will fall from our burden and then yes, India will come to descend like vultures to feast on the carcass.
Do you remember how many attacks India did on LOC while IK was PM, Abhinandan and other adventures? Why there are no attacks like that on LOC now? They know that Pak is now controlled by Pak army who are worst than whores. So they don't bother

They are not attacking means we are in trouble, that is the whole worry. They know we are getting weak and are waiting for the low point as you said, my worry is not attack of today but attack of 5 years later.

Raza888

Councller (250+ posts)
They are not attacking means we are in trouble, that is the whole worry. They know we are getting weak and are waiting for the low point as you said, my worry is not attack of today but attack of 5 years later.
India is a massive country and I don't think it will fancy to extend its borders by attacking Pakistan at any stage in the future and get a bad impression worldwide and sanctions too. They are already dealing with Kashmir and one more troubled region would decrease its economic growth and hurt it's economy.
And why would they attack us? Nepal, Bhutan and Bengladesh are way too small countries as compared to pakistan but why india is not attacking these countries. Doobta pakistan to ubherte india ko bhi le dobe ga. As I said this theory is spread by pak army, international politics doesn't work like this. I am not Pashtoon but I think they deserve something better than pakistan and they should start their struggle in the RIGHT direction. This rule is very important: "know your enemy". Khan sahb bhi yahin se maar kha gae, wo nawaz, zardari ko masla samajhte rahe jabke MASLA koi aur tha.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
India is a massive country and I don't think it will fancy to extend its borders by attacking Pakistan at any stage in the future and get a bad impression worldwide and sanctions too. They are already dealing with Kashmir and one more troubled region would decrease its economic growth and hurt it's economy.
And why would they attack us? Nepal, Bhutan and Bengladesh are way too small countries as compared to pakistan but why india is not attacking these countries. Doobta pakistan to ubherte india ko bhi le dobe ga. As I said this theory is spread by pak army, international politics doesn't work like this. I am not Pashtoon but I think they deserve something better than pakistan and they should start their struggle in the RIGHT direction. This rule is very important: "know your enemy". Khan sahb bhi yahin se maar kha gae, wo nawaz, zardari ko masla samajhte rahe jabke MASLA koi aur tha.

Your assessment is right in current scenario. The world will be different in 10 to 15 years time period, in a split second history changes and India will not care about any international image.

Asim Munir and his army are our least difficult threat. They are fait accompli in my view, the bigger ones are india, Israel and US led west. Israel and US want indian boots on ground in Pakistan to contain china. Only hope I see is alliance with afghan Taliban to establish defense infrastructure in Pakistan and joint cooperation, otherwise both are screwed, maybe we are more screwed then afghan Taliban, because they have mountain terrains for defense, we have no such thing. But with alliance I think we can save ourselves from horrible consequences....

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)

India will attack to take Gilgit Baltistan by 2033 so it can create land border with Central Asia.... Na Park amry will surrender as usual... that's when KP will go its own way... so will sindhudesh, balochistan etc...