جرمنی جانے کا آسان اور قانونی طریقہ کیا ہے

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Canada is cold as fuck, pay scale is not that great, plus they don't recognize any desi degrees so basically you have to start from scratch again.

Why do u hate Canada so much? The only bad thing about Canada is that there are too many qadianis here...otherwise it's one of the best countries all around.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why do u hate Canada so much? The only bad thing about Canada is that there are too many qadianis here...otherwise it's one of the best countries all around.
I don't hate Canada at all, I think its a beautiful country. But what I've mentioned is also true. Its a great place to visit or if you are in your early to mid 20s go there and struggle and put down some roots. Canadians are cool people and appreciated world over.

Not a place for someone in their mid 30s or 40s to move to, strictly because you have to start from 0 all over again, which is not an easy thing to do.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What is the requirements for Canada ??
Go to the official Canadian immigration website , they have many types of skilled worker immigration programs from federal to provincial. Provincial programs are easier but come with a clause to HAVE to stay there for 2 years I think and cannot move to another.

The website also has a point score test, take that to see if you earn enough points to qualify for immigration.

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This jahil is committing a sin without realizing it but yahan yahi hota hy
Typical Qadiani language calling everyone else jahil. I committed a sin because I pointed out a fact? Everyone knows many people become qadiani just for immigration. I personally know people who did this. I'm not saying every one does it.