جس ن لیگ نے جنرل باجوہ کیلئے ووٹ کیا میں اس ن لیگ میں نہیں تھی، مریم نواز

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why a convited given so much importance. Calibri queen, fake trust deed queen what else?

Ontarianpakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
وہ مریم نواز شریف یہ نہیں تھی جس کو ایک ادارے کے سربراہ نے ڈان لیکس جیسی غداری میں معافی دی تھی اور اس بدکار حرام کار اور زناکار عورت کو چھوڑا تھا
yeh to us waqat garage main masroof thi

Sn Sunny

The next election will be fought on the performance of present government as rulers for last five years while present opposition as the critics of this government for the people of pakistan.
Bajwa will be history by then and a new COAS will be at the helm. I can see Bajwa settling in foreign land,cultivating their land for the people of that country.
And Pakistan and its citizens enjoying the circus show of these jokers at home without ticket. free of charge.
really? How could you be so confident. Do you live by Bajwa's residence
Now answer your own question Mr hypocrite

Siberite

really? How could you be so confident. Do you live by Bajwa's residence
Now answer your own question Mr hypocrite
lol. you think your leader will give Bajwa another extension ? Do you also think your leader will rent another container and start complaining about NS in next election ? or he will inform us all that each city in pakistan has turned paris of world during last five years ? lol .
IK cant make excuses anymore for not having any chance or never been to the government. His performance will take him down in next election.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
His performance will take him down in next election.
What is Nawaz Sharif Bhagora performance since 1985? Runaway to London after every election defeat? If he can win again and again with less than zero performance what's stopping Imran Khan?

Sn Sunny

lol. you think your leader will give Bajwa another extension ? Do you also think your leader will rent another container and start complaining about NS in next election ? or he will inform us all that each city in pakistan has turned paris of world during last five years ? lol .
IK cant make excuses anymore for not having any chance or never been to the government. His performance will take him down in next election.
Lol can you see what do you written in your own post bcz you blindly post political criticize like you learned from your party

Siberite

Lol can you see what do you written in your own post bcz you blindly post political criticize like you learned from your party
i know what i said,but can you read what you writen ? i guess not. the question you asked without reading what is written on the wall was just non sense. I gave you the detsils why i thought the next election will be on performance of the government .There is no excuse left for them in next election.

Sn Sunny

i know what i said,but can you read what you writen ? i guess not. the question you asked without reading what is written on the wall was just non sense. I gave you the detsils why i thought the next election will be on performance of the government .There is no excuse left for them in next election.
Who cares

Siberite

What is Nawaz Sharif Bhagora performance since 1985? Runaway to London after every election defeat? If he can win again and again with less than zero performance what's stopping Imran Khan?
oyee poodle,you just woke up. Good morning on the job . Hope today being friday is your pay day. After working so hard for it.