جنتی ہونے کا سرٹیفکیٹ

Noman Alam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
جس نے یہ تصویر نہیں دیکھی ، اسنے کچھ نہیں دیکھا
By Noman Alam

پیارے بھائیو ، بہنو ، شاید کسی وجہ سے میں اس فورم پر پکچر اپلوڈ نہیں کر پا رہا ، امید ہے

کہ ایڈمن میری مجبوری کو سمجھے گا اور یہ پوسٹ ڈیلیٹ نہیں کرے گا ، یہ

چیز دیکھنے والی ہے ، نیچے دیا گیا لنک کھولیں ، آپ انجواۓ کریں گے

482193_623932824288790_742189878_n.jpg

Alternate link below

Click Here

Last edited:

Noman Alam

Re: جس نے یہ تصویر نہیں دیکھی ، اسنے کچھ نہیں د&#17

thanks, i dont know some prob in my computer may be i could not post it, anyways please admin do not remove original post, thanks in advance

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Jannat for Sale: 50% off for under 12...................First come first serve............

hesham

aqalmando ke sath jang karna bewaqofoo ke sath halwa khany se ziada asan he.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

ایک زمانہ تھا کہ مغربی پادری جنّت کے پروانے جاری کرتے تھے

اور آج انسان مرنے پر دو نمبر مولوی / تکفیری خارجی مسلمانوں کو مرنے پر جنّت کے پروانے جاری کر رہے ہیں

اب آپ ہے خود اندازہ کریں کہ کیا مغربی پروانے والے جنّت چلے گیے ؟
کیا آج کے خارجی جنّت چلے جائینگے ؟

Noman Alam

Re: جس نے یہ تصویر نہیں دیکھی ، اسنے کچھ نہیں د&amp

اور آج انسان مرنے پر دو نمبر مولوی / تکفیری خارجی مسلمانوں کو مرنے پر جنّت کے پروانے جاری کر رہے ہیں

yeh jo chotay chotay phool parhtay hain na madrasoon main , wo jb pht jaty hain to unke ma bap ko aisa hi aik kaghaz ka tukra de kr anso poonchne ko kaha jata hai , sbr kro bibi tumhara beta jnt main chala gaya, ***** aisay logo par , khuda ne deen dimag ko kholne ke waste diya tha in logo ne usko tala bana kr sb ke dimaagh par tang dia

Jannat aur Jahannum ka faisla hum insaanon ke haath mein nahi. Her cheez ka faisla Allah(S.W.T) ke zaat pak he ker sakti hai. Hum pata nahi kaise musalmaan hain k hum apne deen ko samajhne ke salahiyat he nahi rakhte. Hum per azaab na aaien ya aise hukamraan musallat na hon to phir aur kya ho?

Noman Alam

Jannat aur Jahannum ka faisla hum insaanon ke haath mein nahi. Her cheez ka faisla Allah(S.W.T) ke zaat pak he ker sakti hai. Hum pata nahi kaise musalmaan hain k hum apne deen ko samajhne ke salahiyat he nahi rakhte. Hum per azaab na aaien ya aise hukamraan musallat na hon to phir aur kya ho?

isi baray main kuch din pehle likha tha, mujay to pata nahi yahoodi kafir bana dia ,here are two links read them if u get time

Click Here 1
Click Here 2

FaisalKh

yeh jo chotay chotay phool parhtay hain na madrasoon main , wo jb pht jaty hain to unke ma bap ko aisa hi aik kaghaz ka tukra de kr anso poonchne ko kaha jata hai , sbr kro bibi tumhara beta jnt main chala gaya, ***** aisay logo par , khuda ne deen dimag ko kholne ke waste diya tha in logo ne usko tala bana kr sb ke dimaagh par tang dia

بھائی کبھی غور کیا ہے کے جب کوی پمفلٹ بانٹتے ہیں اوٹھنٹک والا تو وو پشتو زبان میں ہوتا ہے جبکے ایسے اسناد اردو زبان میں دے دیتے ہیں جبکے خیبر پختونخوا میں پشاور شہر کے لوگ اردو اچھی طرح لکھ پڑھ نہیں سکتے تو ایسی اہلے زبان والی اردو لکھے گا اور کون سمجھے گا. سوچنا ضرور

Noman Alam

بھائی کبھی غور کیا ہے کے جب کوی پمفلٹ بانٹتے ہیں اوٹھنٹک والا تو وو پشتو زبان میں ہوتا ہے جبکے ایسے اسناد اردو زبان میں دے دیتے ہیں جبکے خیبر پختونخوا میں پشاور شہر کے لوگ اردو اچھی طرح لکھ پڑھ نہیں سکتے تو ایسی اہلے زبان والی اردو لکھے گا اور کون سمجھے گا. سوچنا ضرور

main ne is per bht kuch likha hai, bas galioon ke siwa kuch nahee suna

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I think you are not right about that
because pashto is mainly used as a language of verbal communication but in writing urdu is used because even pashto is written in urdu script and inorder to read that you have to be able to read urdu.

and most of the written communication in those areas is still done in urdu thats why you will find even religious schools using arabic / urdu books in their institutions.

having said that there are few who can read and write pashot but still urdu script is used.

saifmcs

:jazak::alhamd::alhamd::jazak::jazak::jazak::lol::lol::lol::lol:......Mubarak ho....Jannat k ticket b milna shuru ho gay....agency k liye apply karna pare ga....very gud profitable business.....(clap)

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
This thread shows the bias and hatred of Islam by poster. He is making fun of Islam than condemning the act. The 'certificate' does not say to kill Jews Christian and non Muslims to go to heaven.

If you want to criticize something then better get some knowledge than blindly following biased press. You can disagree with their strategy or actions, but you cannot disagree with their cause as they are fighting against occupiers in Afghanistan and their partners in Pakistan.

Lodhi

Allah:subhanahu: aisay so called Janat ke Thekedaron se sab ko mehfooz rakhay. Amen!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It is a death certificate only , nothing else.......I think

I pray for every one to get info and light of Quran ....... Jihad and Qattal r two different thing and required at different situations....

Both r must at their required time and situation....

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
hahaha

wonder if anyone has read the book MUHAMMAD by Martin Lings "Abu Bakr Siraj Ad-Din"

He has written about the arab society around 600 AD immediately before birth of The Holy Prophet PBUH by quoting authors of the time.

Surprisingly the Quraish of the time as depicted by authors of the time has a striking resemblance to society of Pakistan today, worse if anything!

Feel free to look this book up and have a read. An excellent resource.

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
what the hell are you talking about !!!!

do you have any idea who the hell these people are!!!

do you know how many factions of talibaan are out there !!!!

of all of them, you are saying these mehsud talibaans are fighting in the name of Allah !!!!!!!

For your own sake ! go and study then ! mehsuds are living examples of TATARI tribes !!! they are even worse. They are animals.

They are fighting against occupiers !!! my foot. These bloody talibans, i mean most factions of them are on CIA payroll. They are the ones who brought Libya, and now Syria down. People in Libya and Syria kept crying. They are the ones bringing Mali down.

Get your facts right mate !!!! you are living in a fools paradise, as exactly devised by UNKNOWN forces for sheep like you.

I am sorry for sounding a bit harsh. I do not intend anything bad for you. But it boils me to see how little people know today !!!

This thread shows the bias and hatred of Islam by poster. He is making fun of Islam than condemning the act. The 'certificate' does not say to kill Jews Christian and non Muslims to go to heaven.

If you want to criticize something then better get some knowledge than blindly following biased press. You can disagree with their strategy or actions, but you cannot disagree with their cause as they are fighting against occupiers in Afghanistan and their partners in Pakistan.

tariisb

سرٹیفکیٹ اصلی ہے مگر ،شہادت جعلی ،

جام لنڈھانے والوں کی فرمائش اور طلب پر ،جام شہادت نوش ، یہی آج کل مشترکہ مفاد کہلاتا ہے