جنید صفدر اور اُن کی اہلیہ عائشہ سیف میں طلاق ہوگئی

Termitenator

Senator (1k+ posts)
Personal life is a private matter, except when it compromise the interests of your country like NS did with Kim Barker and Bollywood actress.

By now, the general public minus the dumb, blind, idiot and stupid cult has realized that these YouTubers are in for money and nothing more. They sell BS, which the cult loves to buy and believe.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
By now, the general public minus the dumb, blind, idiot and stupid cult has realized that these YouTubers are in for money and nothing more. They sell BS, which the cult loves to buy and believe.

Between Junaid and Bilawal who would be the husband or will they just take turns ?

Rambler

I dnt think they follow Deen e Imrani. This wife, daughter and sister swapping is only a ritual among a dumb, idiot, blind and stupid cult and the tradition started from Dharna days.

Come on man - Spill the beans. Public wants to know - My hunch is that Juny will be the wife of Bilawal as Bilawal already has a husband (David).

Pracha

I dnt think they follow Deen e Imrani. This wife, daughter and sister swapping is only a ritual among a dumb, idiot, blind and stupid cult and the tradition started from Dharna days.
I heard that the TLP terrorist moulvis are gays, aren't you one of them?

E4EhCf1WUAAKu1f

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Junaid's filthy & loose character mother Maryam her family & PMLN leaders are always barking at Imran Khan's private life, attacking his wife, calling his children Jews, bribing his ex-wife to write a dirty book against him, and even fabricating a case of the dirtiest Iddat.

aadil jahangeer

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران خان اور جمائمہ کی زندگی پر کیچڑ اچھالا
عمران خان کی دوسری شادی پر تبرہ کیا
عمران خان کے نکاح کی عدت اور مدت پر کیچڑ اچھالا ، مدت پر کیس کیا ، ٹیریان معاملے پر مریم نے ہذیان بکا اور اپنی بہو کی طلاق پر پرائیویسی درکار ہے !
آکھو سبحان اللہ