حامد میر، سلیم صافی اور عاصمہ شیرازی کے بیانیے کو شکست

Penthouse_Pirates

Councller (250+ posts)
86483850_2849745181714210_5485635910961725440_n.jpg

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asima Sherazi what should one say for her. She is always writing columns on BBC Urdu and I did not find even a single time a change in the context of her column. Same meaning and same frustration and anti-Pakistan agenda.

I tried to write a complain to BBC Urdu, but could not find a way.

With a request to BBC, please ask her to at least once change the context of her columns. Same bullshit, you are publishing every time.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Asima Sherazi what should one say for her. She is always writing columns on BBC Urdu and I did not find even a single time a change in the context of her column. Same meaning and same frustration and anti-Pakistan agenda.

With a request to BBC, please ask her to at least once change the context of her columns. Same bullshit, you are publishing every time.

Jurist

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

If you will get chance to waste some time reading Sohail Warraich, you will know same person is writing columns as Asma Sherazi that is why context remains same...

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

It is how the frustration of such presstitutes is released. $s+......

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ایرانی گشتی اور افغانی گشتی کا نطفہ حرامی لفافی اور لاوارث حرامی کا حرامی میر جعفر سب گشتی زاد پاکستان مخالف اور اپنی ما خصم مودی کو بنا کر اسکے اجنڈے پر بھونکنے والے خنزیری کتے