حفیظ شیخ کی جیت پر ابہام کیوں ؟

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
Let me understand
To whom do you support politically?
I am a believer in democracy. I am a pragmatic person. I believe our country deserves better politicians but that cannot happen without the closure of the GHQ’s political production and manipulation factory.
I voted IK.
I thought he might be better than others since he would do good to look good. I also wanted the Military to get exposed through him and I am already seeing how much divide has been created in PTI's supporters against Generals mafia.
And thats probably a good result but it's not through IK’s planning

Last edited:

Syed Haider Imam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry to say but IK is a grandiose narcissist. If you research yourself then you will realise how successful these people can be. Agencies and their people are masters of manipulations. They also understand personalities and their behaviours better. Accordingly, they use people.
IK took a short cut by enrolling in their plans.
If you think the military’s interests and the people of Pakistan’s interests are parallel then good luck. It's hard for the military to rule directly now so they keep on finding ways to assert their rule through stooges. IK compromised too early. Can't you see the people around him??
If IK thought that he will change the system or get rid of those people than he is in a delusion himself.
It's a jihad required against the system.
No soft or easy solutions or results without a fight. IK has to prove himself and has to come out of his comfort zone. He can't make a fool out of people forever.
As for the people who think IK will put on a show then yes he might well but it will be only for himself. He will only blame politicians and will never have the balls to fight against those Generals mafia.
Also, do you think that agencies don't have weaknesses of IK?
For those people who admire IK for being honest and non-corrupt. IK only prefers the limelight. Money is not his desire. His sons are multibillionaires through their mother in the UK. A man mostly does corruption for his family. IK doesn't even need that. He only desires constant fame, success, attention. Let's see how much more he will sell his promises to innocent emotional people of Pakistan.
MashAllah our emotional people buy the “Religiosity” MANJAN the easiest and the most. IK has played it quite well so far.

This is how a leader penetrates into the system and makes their way up.
Whatever you wrote about General’s and agencies are absolutely correct.
This is why we give an example of Turkey’s Tayib Erdogan. First, he has proven his leadership. After that people failed the US-backed coup. We both are ordinary folks. Do we understand the dynamics of politics, power, and leadership?
Can we do anything while debating on the internet?
باوا جی ، راہ پیا جانے تے واہ پیا جانے
Imran Khan can’t revolt against Army generals. This is going to be suicidal. He is playing wisely.
We must understand his problems too. This is why we support him on social media. This is our least effort which we can offer to Imran Khan besides remitting foreign exchange to Pakistan.
Imran Khan can’t make a state by daydreaming. He is dealing with Jerks on an hourly basis.
We don’t know how he manages his cool. He is putting up a legitimate fight in a democratic way.
If he fails, the Taliban will take over for sure. I have been telling this in almost every thread.

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
This is how a leader penetrates into the system and makes their way up.
Whatever you wrote about General’s and agencies are absolutely correct.
This is why we give an example of Turkey’s Tayib Erdogan. First, he has proven his leadership. After that people failed the US-backed coup. We both are ordinary folks. Do we understand the dynamics of politics, power, and leadership?
Can we do anything while debating on the internet?
باوا جی ، راہ پیا جانے تے واہ پیا جانے
Imran Khan can’t revolt against Army generals. This is going to be suicidal. He is playing wisely.
We must understand his problems too. This is why we support him on social media. This is our least effort which we can offer to Imran Khan besides remitting foreign exchange to Pakistan.
Imran Khan can’t make a state by daydreaming. He is dealing with Jerks on an hourly basis.
We don’t know how he manages his cool. He is putting up a legitimate fight in a democratic way.
If he fails, the Taliban will take over for sure. I have been telling this in almost every thread.
No Taliban are going to take place. Don't worry.
US, West & Saudi knows how to feed and handle a beghairat and a special child. They will not let him loose completely. They are doing it for the last 73 years.
And I don't know why people have so much faith in IK? Hasn't he proved himself a liar who made false promises just to fool people and become a prime minister? He doesn't have any experience of any kind, not even a small job or business. He is only charming and eloquent.
I will be more than happy to be proven wrong but I am afraid I have more knowledge here in UK that I cannot share.
Hope is life but for god sake, people should realise it's Allah who does it and not these 2 number personalities.
Remember one thing the person who takes a shortcut and compromise on principals is not doing a jihad but doing it for himself.
Emaan walay Tu apni gardan de dete hain yazeedion kay agay!
Baqi Allah jaanta hai woh apna kaam satan se bhe nikalwa le tu yay us ke shan hai ;)

Last edited:

There is only 1

حیران کن سوچ ہے آپکی
بھائی جان ، پاکستانی سیاست میں سب سے بڑے احمق اعظم یعنی نواز شریف کو لانے والے جنرلز ہیں
قومی رہزنوں کو این آر او صرف اور صرف پاکستان بری فوج کے آرمی چیفس دیتے رہے ہیں
فوج کے بڑے افسروں کی طرح ، سیاستدان بھی نیشنل کیک سے اپنا حصہ "حق " یا انویسٹمنٹ ریٹرن سمجھ کر وصول کرتے ہیں
جنرلوں کی لوٹ مار کی وجہ سے پاکستان میں احتساب نہیں ہوتا کیونکے سیاستدانوں اپنی انگلیاں
انکی طرف اٹھانا شروع کرتے ہیں تو انکی پتلون گیلی ہو جاتی ہے
کیا اپ نے نہیں دیکھا کے ایکسٹینشن حاصل کرنے کے لئے جنرل باجوہ نے کتنا بڑا جرم کیا ہے ؟
اپ کس دنیا میں رہتے ہیں ؟
یہ تمام پاکستانیوں کا المیہ ہے کے وہ نظام کے اصل مجرموں کو سمجھ نہیں پا رہے ہیں

بھائی جی ! کہا تو ہے کہ فوجی اگر پاکستان کے مفاد کی بجائے اپنے مفاد کو مد نظر رکھتے ہوئے مداخلت کریں تو برا کام ہے

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Because IK is just another project of their delusional knows it all minds.
The project is failing and you know they are not going to take this blame.
So you never know maybe another project like Bilawal or any other....
They fired all their bullets against politicians to annihilate them. They were in a delusion that IK with GHQ will be a successful project but any anti-democratic approach always backfires sooner or later.
Don't forget US election results has changed the dynamics too.
And what are the criteria of success for you? I am sure you know about the "failures" of the current government (otherwise you will not be whining), but can you list what in your honest opinion are the four or five successes of this government?

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
And what are the criteria of success for you? I am sure you know about the "failures" of the current government (otherwise you will not be whining), but can you list what in your honest opinion are the four or five successes of this government?
My success definition is “Improvement in the common people’ lives.”
If not possible in short term then at least some road map for us to comprehend the future direction for it.
I don't know of any of the achievements of this government. Why would I whine if I have four or five to tell?

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry to say but IK is a grandiose narcissist. If you research yourself then you will realise how successful these people can be. Agencies and their people are masters of manipulations. They also understand personalities and their behaviours better. Accordingly, they use people.
IK took a short cut by enrolling in their plans.
If you think the military’s interests and the people of Pakistan’s interests are parallel then good luck. It's hard for the military to rule directly now so they keep on finding ways to assert their rule through stooges. IK compromised too early. Can't you see the people around him??
If IK thought that he will change the system or get rid of those people than he is in a delusion himself.
It's a jihad required against the system.
No soft or easy solutions or results without a fight. IK has to prove himself and has to come out of his comfort zone. He can't make a fool out of people forever.
As for the people who think IK will put on a show then yes he might well but it will be only for himself. He will only blame politicians and will never have the balls to fight against those Generals mafia.
Also, do you think that agencies don't have weaknesses of IK?
For those people who admire IK for being honest and non-corrupt. IK only prefers the limelight. Money is not his desire. His sons are multibillionaires through their mother in the UK. A man mostly does corruption for his family. IK doesn't even need that. He only desires constant fame, success, attention. Let's see how much more he will sell his promises to innocent emotional people of Pakistan.
MashAllah our emotional people buy the “Religiosity” MANJAN the easiest and the most. IK has played it quite well so far.
Dear, your narration power is good but still there is no data content against IK.

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear, your narration power is good but still there is no data content against IK.
Brother, there is no data to suggest that God exist either. We only take it as a faith looking into his SIGNS by using our aqal.
So follow the signs and you will reach the truth.
IK has to prove through his governance. Excuses and promises are not going to change the performance of his.

GreenMaple

My success definition is “Improvement in the common people’ lives.”
If not possible in short term then at least some road map for us to comprehend the future direction for it.
I don't know of any of the achievements of this government. Why would I whine if I have four or five to tell?
The situation for common man will not improve until the economy is back on track. All economic indicators are going in the right direction, and international agencies also confirm this. The cost of living has also come down significantly. Here are few things you may want to know:
1. Foreign policy on track
2. Free health insurance for all in KPK and Punjab
3. Work on at least three major hydroelectric dams and many small dams has already started. 350 small dams completed in KPK
4. Billion tree program and reforestation of the country (recognized by international agencies)
5. Phase 2 of CPEC in full swing expected to create thousands of new jobs
6. Ehsas program to support the poor. UN is recommending other countries to implement similar programs to alleviate poverty.
7. 7 or 8 new large hospitals in Punjab, mostly in the previously neglected areas
8. Special economic zones to attract investments. Some have started working already
9. Promote tourism in the country
10. Self reliance initiatives by local manufacturing
11. Large infrastructure development projects underway, Lahore Ravi City, Bundle Island project
12. Construction of low cost homes and initiating mortgage base system
13. Construction of new or upgrading of existing universities (I think 4 or 5 new, may be more)
14. Unifying and standardizing primary, middle and high school curriculum
15. Initiatives to curb government expenditures, increase exports, reduce imports
16. Repayment of around $20B loans taken by previous regimes
17. Shelters for the homeless
There are few more but this should suffice for now. All major or minor projects under CPEC are not counted.

esfru56

Voter (50+ posts)
بہت دنوں کے بعد آپ کا کالم پڑھنبے کو ملا ! ہم یہاں مغرب میں رہتے ہوۓ جمہوریت کے بہت بہت بڑے چمپین بنتے ہیں .لیکن کیا پاکستان جمہوریت کے لائق ہے میرا مطلب مغربی جمہوریت سے ہے بلکہ میں ایک قدم اور آگے جا کر یہ کہنے کی جسارت کروں گا کے ہم مسلمان جمہوریت کے لائق ہی نہیں ہیں . پاکستان کی آرمڈ فورسز اگر ثابت قدم نہ ہوتیں تو پاکستان اب تک عراق اور شام بن چکا ہوتا . میں عائشہ سددیقہ ے متفق بھی ہوں لکن بہرحال ملک کی سلامتی پہلی ترجیح ہے. آپ سمج گیے ہوں گے میرا کیا مطلب ہے.

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
The situation for common man will not improve until the economy is back on track. All economic indicators are going in the right direction, and international agencies also confirm this. The cost of living has also come down significantly. Here are few things you may want to know:
1. Foreign policy on track
2. Free health insurance for all in KPK and Punjab
3. Work on at least three major hydroelectric dams and many small dams has already started. 350 small dams completed in KPK
4. Billion tree program and reforestation of the country (recognized by international agencies)
5. Phase 2 of CPEC in full swing expected to create thousands of new jobs
6. Ehsas program to support the poor. UN is recommending other countries to implement similar programs to alleviate poverty.
7. 7 or 8 new large hospitals in Punjab, mostly in the previously neglected areas
8. Special economic zones to attract investments. Some have started working already
9. Promote tourism in the country
10. Self reliance initiatives by local manufacturing
11. Large infrastructure development projects underway, Lahore Ravi City, Bundle Island project
12. Construction of low cost homes and initiating mortgage base system
13. Construction of new or upgrading of existing universities (I think 4 or 5 new, may be more)
14. Unifying and standardizing primary, middle and high school curriculum
15. Initiatives to curb government expenditures, increase exports, reduce imports
16. Repayment of around $20B loans taken by previous regimes
17. Shelters for the homeless
There are few more but this should suffice for now. All major or minor projects under CPEC are not counted.
Brother, I am an economist. Trust me you don't want to go into the economics debate.
I kept it simple by just talking about the improvement in people’s lives. Of course, it's all related to improved economy.
From Gdp to current new debts. Do you want me to share the details? You should search for the quantitative data before coming to this conclusion.
Where do you live? Are you sure the cost of living has come down in Pakistan?
Foreign policy on track. Really? How?
CPEC has been slowed too.
Most of the things you mentioned above have not been materialised yet. God knows if they will end up like Peshawar BRT.
I don't want to sound like a pessimist but please be in the real world.

GreenMaple

Brother, I am an economist. Trust me you don't want to go into the economics debate.
I kept it simple by just talking about the improvement in people’s lives. Of course, it's all related to improved economy.
From Gdp to current new debts. Do you want me to share the details? You should search for the quantitative data before coming to this conclusion.
Where do you live? Are you sure the cost of living has come down in Pakistan?
Foreign policy on track. Really? How?
CPEC has been slowed too.
Most of the things you mentioned above have not been materialised yet. God knows if they will end up like Peshawar BRT.
I don't want to sound like a pessimist but please be in the real world.
Admittedly I am no economist, so I will rely on your expertise. Put yourself into shoes of the PM, and considering regional geo-political situation and economic malaise that this government had inherited, what you as an economist would have done differently. Offer us some pragmatic, not textbook solutions.

Syed Haider Imam

I am a believer in democracy. I am a pragmatic person. I believe our country deserves better politicians but that cannot happen without the closure of the GHQ’s political production and manipulation factory.
I voted IK.
I thought he might be better than others since he would do good to look good. I also wanted the Military to get exposed through him and I am already seeing how much divide has been created in PTI's supporters against Generals mafia.
And thats probably a good result but it's not through IK’s planning
Brother, you are not the only one. I have seen many intellectually corrupt in Pakistani media and on this forum. I often quote a saying of Baba Ashfaq sahib. One can't win any argument.

پاکستان کو سب سے زیادہ نقصان پڑھے لکھوں نے پونھچایا ہے
بغض عمران خان میں ہم لوگ روزانہ منافقین کو دیکھتے ہیں
بغض عمران خان میں مبتلا ہر شخص یہی سمجھتا ہے کے عمران خان کو سیاست نہیں اتی
خدا جسے چاہے عزت دے اور جسے چاہے ذلت دے ، الله ہر چیز پر قادر ہے

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
Admittedly I am no economist, so I will rely on your expertise. Put yourself into shoes of the PM, and considering regional geo-political situation and economic malaise that this government had inherited, what you as an economist would have done differently. Offer us some pragmatic, not textbook solutions.
The biggest crime of IK has been lies and false promises. I think by now, most of the people have realised that IK had no planned agenda for addressing the economic or political issues of Pakistan. He was put into power merely against PML N. I want to tell you about the progress of Pakistan under the current govt first.
1) national debt doubled
2) circular debt doubled
3) Tax-GDP ratio declined
3) GDP shrunk
4) Economic growth negative
5) Exports $ terms stagnant
6) Unemployment increased
7) LSM still below 2018 level
8) Poverty increased

Economic recovery? Where? How?

The most important factor for a country to progress and prosper economically is "STABILITY"
The biggest crime of IK is to trigger and perpetuate political instability.
There can never repeat never be a stable economy without political stability.
My friend CPEC, US, China, Saudia .... its a big game being played ever since 2014 when Nawaz initiated CPEC. I cannot go into details on this forum but can tell you its Pro US and Pro-China camps in Pakistan now. People are being used. Knowingly or unknowingly. Personal agendas and foreign agendas turn important people into agents.
Nawaz has been punished for not obeying the Saudis and the US.
Corruption is merely a slogan to “give the dog a bad name and hang him”
Being an economist “My view is that incompetence is the bigger constraint on the development than corruption (of course ideally we want to avoid both).”
Now you must be wondering if I am a supporter of Nawaz. The answer is NO. What I am trying to explain here is that certain factors are important in the modern economic system. You can argue about the system itself but unfortunately, this is how it works in the real world. Unless Muslim scholars come out with a more transparent, ethically progressive and debt-free system for the whole world we are unfortunately compelled to follow this system. Erdogan has done billions of dollars of corruption. Mahathir and his family have benefited too. There are no angels anywhere to be found. Unfortunately its a matter of choosing the lesser evil. That's it!

Now let me tell you what the PTI govt has done.
If you stop eating for a month you will certainly save a handsome amount of money. That’s what this govt has done. Constrict trade, choke imports, choke economy and then say “we’ve saved money
Correction in political economy is always required in the system but you have to see the physical health of the patient in order to prescribe the dose.
A child (weak) is prescribed less quantity of medicine while an adult is prescribed full dose.
PTI has tried to correct “perceived faults” of political economy through a cold “theoretical correction” manner.
This approach has killed growth and rendered thousands of people jobless. Generating growth is as difficult as sustaining growth but killing growth is easy. PTI has done the easiest part with pleasure.

They placed Asad Umar as Finance Minister. The guy has worked in the private sector throughout his life. He doesn't have any experience in MACRO Economics or Political Economy. He is not an Economist but only a corporate CEO. Pakistan is a country and not a corporation to run. IK has done blunders. He should have gone straight to IMF but because of his stupidity and naivety, he wasted a year. These are decisions that have long repercussions.

After miserably failing, unfortunately, PTI supporters now want tuition!
Put yourself into the shoes of the PM, and considering the regional geopolitical and economic situation which was MUCH BETTER. What could you have done to avoid crashing it down? Pls give me a pragmatic response not a textbook answer.

Last edited:

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother, you are not the only one. I have seen many intellectually corrupt in Pakistani media and on this forum. I often quote a saying of Baba Ashfaq sahib. One can't win any argument.

پاکستان کو سب سے زیادہ نقصان پڑھے لکھوں نے پونھچایا ہے
بغض عمران خان میں ہم لوگ روزانہ منافقین کو دیکھتے ہیں
بغض عمران خان میں مبتلا ہر شخص یہی سمجھتا ہے کے عمران خان کو سیاست نہیں اتی
خدا جسے چاہے عزت دے اور جسے چاہے ذلت دے ، الله ہر چیز پر قادر ہے
آپ کے خیال میں عمران خان کون ہے؟ کیا وہ حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہ ہیں؟
خدا سے ڈرو اور عمران خان کے بارے میں اس اعلی درجہ کی سوچ اور مبالغہ آمیز عقیدے سے نجات حاصل کرو۔

GreenMaple

The biggest crime of IK has been lies and false promises. I think by now most of the people have realised that IK had no planned agenda for addressing the economic or political issues of Pakistan. He was put into power merely against PML N. I want to tell you about the progress of Pakistan under the current govt first.
1) national debt doubled
2) circular debt doubled
3) Tax-GDP ratio declined
3) GDP shrunk
4) Economic growth negative
5) Exports $ terms stagnant
6) Unemployment increased
7) LSM still below 2018 level
8) Poverty increased

Economic recovery? Where? How?

The most important factor for a country to progress and prosper economically is "STABILITY"
The biggest crime of IK is to trigger and perpetuate political instability.
There can never repeat never be a stable economy without political stability.
My friend CPEC, US, China, Saudia .... its a big game being played ever since 2014 when Nawaz initiated CPEC. I cannot go into details on this forum but can tell you its Pro US and Pro-China camps in Pakistan now. People are being used. Knowingly or unknowingly. Personal agendas and foreign agendas turn important people into agents.
Nawaz has been punished for not obeying the Saudis and the US.
Corruption is merely a slogan to “give the dog a bad name and hang him”
Being an economist “My view is that incompetence is the bigger constraint on the development than corruption (of course ideally we want to avoid both).”
Now you must be wondering if I am a supporter of Nawaz. The answer is NO. What I am trying to explain here is that certain factors are important in the modern economic system. You can argue about the system itself but unfortunately, this is how it works in the real world. Unless Muslim scholars come out with a more transparent, ethically progressive and debt-free system for the whole world we are unfortunately compelled to follow this system. Erdogan has done billions of dollars of corruption. Mahathir and his family have benefited too. There are no angels anywhere to be found. Unfortunately its a matter of choosing the lesser evil. That's it!

Now let me tell you what the PTI govt has done.
If you stop eating for a month you will certainly save a handsome amount of money. That’s what this govt has done. Constrict trade, choke imports, choke economy and then say “we’ve saved money
Correction in political economy is always required in the system but you have to see the physical health of the patient in order to prescribe the dose.
A child (weak) is prescribed less quantity of medicine while an adult is prescribed full dose.
PTI has tried to correct “perceived faults” of political economy through a cold “theoretical correction” manner.
This approach has killed growth and rendered thousands of people jobless. Generating growth is as difficult as sustaining growth but killing growth is easy. PTI has done the easiest part with pleasure.

They placed Asad Umar as Finance Minister. The guy has worked in the private sector throughout his life. He doesn't have any experience in MACRO Economics or Political Economy. He is not an Economist but only a corporate CEO. Pakistan is a country and not a corporation to run. IK has done blunders. He should have gone straight to IMF but because of his stupidity and naivety, he wasted a year. These are decisions that have long repercussions.
Back up your arguments with real comparative numbers from credible sources, not by waving sword in the air.

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
Back up your arguments with real comparative numbers from credible sources, not by waving swo
I don't have time to provide all the "credible source" for every data for you. Google or search for yourself.
After miserably failing, unfortunately, PTI supporters now want tuition!
In the meantime, I am only providing you with the link to see the single most important economic health and progress indicator ie GDP. You can compare yourself by moving the cursor on the graph to check.

Last edited:

GreenMaple

I don't have time to provide all the "credible source" for every data for you. Google or search for yourself.
In the meantime, I am only providing you with the link to see the single most important economic health and progress indicator ie GDP. You can compare yourself by moving the cursor on the graph to check.

Being an 'economist' you should know better the importance of numbers. You made some profound and damning statements but not willing to back them up with data. No point if further dialog if you just want to resort to rhetoric.

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
Being an 'economist' you should know better the importance of numbers. You made some profound and damning statements but not willing to back them up with data. No point if further dialog if you just want to resort to rhetoric.

GDP growth rate is the single best indicator of economic growth

Did you check GDP? Just one number?

2013>4.396
2014>4.675
2015>4.731
2016>5.527
2017>5.554
2018>5.836
After PTI

2019>0.989

SOURCE is WORLD BANK

Last edited:

Syed Haider Imam

آپ کے خیال میں عمران خان کون ہے؟ کیا وہ حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہ ہیں؟
خدا سے ڈرو اور عمران خان کے بارے میں اس اعلی درجہ کی سوچ اور مبالغہ آمیز عقیدے سے نجات حاصل کرو۔
مُعَاذ الله
عمران خان وہ شخص ہے جو اپنے عروج پر تائب ہو کر واپسی کی ہے . الله پاک ہر ایک کو یہ قسمت
عطا نہیں فرماتا
عمران خان کی قابلیت اور ویژن اور مستقل مزاجی کا اندازہ سینیٹ کے الیکشن سے دیکھ لیتے ہیں
عمران خان وہ واحد سیاسی لیڈر جس نے اوپن ووٹنگ پر تمام قانونی لڑائی لڑی . تحریک انصاف عدالت میں گئی
ہمیشہ کی طرح عدالت نے ایک ماہ لگا کر پانامہ کا فیصلہ اقامہ پر کیا . ڈاکٹر کی لکھائی میں فیصلہ لکھا . جسکی سمجھ میں جو آئے وہ خود ہی اپنے مطلب کا مطلب فیصلہ نکال لے . پھر اچانک گیلانی اور پیپلز پارٹی سندھ کے لیڈروں کے آڈیو ویڈیو ٹیپس ا گئے . تمام ١٢ جماعتوں کو عمران خان نے ساری دنیا میں ننگا کر دیا . ووٹ کو عزت دے کا بھرکس نکال دیا
ماضی کی طرح اگر سینیٹ الیکشن میں ہونے والے گند کو بھی قالین کے نیچے چھپا دیا گیا تو پاکستانی قوم کبھی بھی گٹر سے نہیں نکل سکتی

عمران خان پارلیمنٹ میں جمہوری لڑائی لڑی ، عدالتوں کا دروازہ کھٹکھٹایا
اس سے زیادہ عمران خان سسٹم سے اور کتنا زیادہ لڑ سکتا ہے ؟

دلچسپ بات یہ ہے عمران خان اپنے دشمنوں سے تو لڑ ہی رہا ہے ، وہ ہمیشہ آستیں کے سانپوں سے برابر لڑ رہا ہے

عمران خان حسینی قافلہ کا سپاہی ہے . یہ یزید کے منافق پیروں کاروں کو کبھی یہ بات سمجھ نہیں ا سکتی اور نہ کوئی سمجھا سکتا ہے . اسلئے میں نے لکھا تھا کے اپ ذہنی طور کرپٹ ہیں