خان کی تقریر کی سوشل میڈیا پر دھوم

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Year --Act--Result
2019--Imran Khan Taqreer--Monkeys Danced
2020--Imran Khan Taqreer--Monkeys Danced
2021--Imran Khan Taqreer--Monkeys Dancing

Reality: Gifted Kashmir to his die-hard Yarr Moodi
Frustration is one thing but there has to be some sense.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am just being realistic. Pakistan has zero influence in the world. If it had, it would have come out of FATF grey list long time ago.
Nobody is talking about influence or not. The speech at UNGA is to tell the world our point of view and to bring matters on record. To say the speech at the UNGA is for Pakistanis, I'm sorry to say is the dumbest thing I've heard all week, and with patwaris populating the forum there has been some real dumb shit said.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nobody is talking about influence or not. The speech at UNGA is to tell the world our point of view and to bring matters on record. To say the speech at the UNGA is for Pakistanis, I'm sorry to say is the dumbest thing I've heard all week, and with patwaris populating the forum there has been some real dumb shit said.
PM's speech was for international audience that is in no way connected with the Pakistani narrative on anything. Their story in Afghanistan starts with 9/11 attacks. Pakistan's story in Afghanistan start during Afghan-Soviet War. For international audience, India is world's biggest democracy. For Pakistan it's a terrorist state bent on destroying Indian Muslims and causing instability in Pakistan.
How can Pakistani PM with mere speeches convince international audience to listen to us, when Pakistan has no influence internationally?

RajaRawal111

ننانوے اور ۲۰۱۸ کے بعد یہی ہوا تھا۔ جب بھی ن لیگ دفع ہوئی ملک کا قرضہ جی ڈی پی کا ۸۰ فیصد سے زیادہ چھوڑ کر گئی اگلی حکومت کیلئے کہ اب بھگتو ہماری حرامزدگیاں

رین دے پٹواری یاریاں مارنے - ایک مرتبہ دو سال رہے -تو ملک دیوالیہ ہونے لگا - پھر ڈھائی سال - ملک دیوالیہ --اب پانچ سال اس کے بعد دیوالیہ --- ان کے ہوتے ہوے کیوں دیوالیہ نہیں ہوتا پٹواری ؟؟
اور اب تو قرضہ گی دی پی سے اوپر جا رہا ہے -- آج تو جی دی پی کا ٩٠ فیصد سے اوپر ہے کیا آج پاکستان دیوالیہ نہیں - چول ہو یا بن رہے ہو

pakistan-government-debt-to-gdp.png

RajaRawal111

Frustration is one thing but there has to be some sense.
You can also go ahead and join them sir.
This is sense and this is reality. And I dont have have any problem, because this Pathetic man IK direly needs every bits and crumbs to gain the some popularity.

He is the one who kept Mahatir and Urdagan waiting. At least it was some action which could have shown that HE IS REAL.

RajaRawal111

PM's speech was for international audience that is in no way connected with the Pakistani narrative on anything. Their story in Afghanistan starts with 9/11 attacks. Pakistan's story in Afghanistan start during Afghan-Soviet War. For international audience, India is world's biggest democracy. For Pakistan it's a terrorist state bent on destroying Indian Muslims and causing instability in Pakistan.
How can Pakistani PM with mere speeches convince international audience to listen to us, when Pakistan has no influence internationally?
Agree with you my Patwari Praa.

Ontarianpakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Has anyone from outside Pakistan appreciated his speech? That is what matters not local masses.
idiot do you expect Modi to appreciate this speech or Bidon should clap on this or British Govt who are the safe keeper of all the looted wealth? It was Imran Khan's speech not Nawaz's in that case at least India would have appreciated.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Don't try to back peddle now, you said the speech was for Pakistanis and now you are saying it was for an international audience. Cut down patwaris in your diet before you totally turn into one!

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
You can also go ahead and join them sir.
This is sense and this is reality. And I dont have have any problem, because this Pathetic man IK direly needs every bits and crumbs to gain the some popularity.

He is the one who kept Mahatir and Urdagan waiting. At least it was some action which could have shown that HE IS REAL.
Join whom dear? People who abuse NS or people who abuse IK?

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Year --Act--Result
2019--Imran Khan Taqreer--Monkeys Danced
2020--Imran Khan Taqreer--Monkeys Danced
2021--Imran Khan Taqreer--Monkeys Dancing

Reality: Gifted Kashmir to his die-hard Yarr Moodi
اور تم تین بار جلن سے ناچے کیونکہ نورے کو کے منہ سے دنیا کے رویے کے بارے میں پرچی کے باوجود لفظ اڑ کر بھی نہیں نکل سکتے تھے اس کے سارے مسیلے پاکستان سے پیسہ لوٹنے اور اسے بچانے کو دنیا سے ترلے کرنے پر مشتمل تھے ۔انڈیا کے لوگوں نے مودی کو ٹو تھرڈ میجارٹی دی اور تمھاری غلامانہ پیدایش سے پہلے ہی مودی کی جماعت اعلان کر چکی تھی نواجے چور کا یار مودی ٹو تھرڈ میجارٹی سے آیا اور نوجا اس کو مبارکباد دینے انڈیا جا دھمکا تو وہ ایسا ہی کرے گا اور نواجے چور نے کب جموں کشمیر کو پاکستان بنایا تھا اور وہ پاکستان کا حصہ تھا؟جو اسے انڈیا کو گفٹ کرنا تھا ؟ یہ گفٹ دینے کا ریکارڈ تو نواجے کا. ہے مودی اور اس کی ماں کو باقاعدگی سے بھیجنے کا
مودی سےکشمیر کا گفٹ ہی لے لیتا

arifkarim

Don't try to back peddle now, you said the speech was for Pakistanis and now you are saying it was for an international audience. Cut down patwaris in your diet before you totally turn into one!
Speech was for international audience who have zero care for Pakistani narrative. Hence the only one listening to it was Pakistanis

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Speech was for international audience who have zero care for Pakistani narrative. Hence the only one listening to it was Pakistanis
This is not what you said/ Again patwarism seems to be crawling into you.

I asked : So he addressed the UN for Pakistanis?
And you said yes

RajaRawal111

اور تم تین بار جلن سے ناچے کیونکہ نورے کو کے منہ سے دنیا کے رویے کے بارے میں پرچی کے باوجود لفظ اڑ کر بھی نہیں نکل سکتے تھے اس کے سارے مسیلے پاکستان سے پیسہ لوٹنے اور اسے بچانے کو دنیا سے ترلے کرنے پر مشتمل تھے ۔انڈیا کے لوگوں نے مودی کو ٹو تھرڈ میجارٹی دی اور تمھاری غلامانہ پیدایش سے پہلے ہی مودی کی جماعت اعلان کر چکی تھی نواجے چور کا یار مودی ٹو تھرڈ میجارٹی سے آیا اور نوجا اس کو مبارکباد دینے انڈیا جا دھمکا تو وہ ایسا ہی کرے گا اور نواجے چور نے کب جموں کشمیر کو پاکستان بنایا تھا اور وہ پاکستان کا حصہ تھا؟جو اسے انڈیا کو گفٹ کرنا تھا ؟ یہ گفٹ دینے کا ریکارڈ تو نواجے کا. ہے مودی اور اس کی ماں کو باقاعدگی سے بھیجنے کا
مودی سےکشمیر کا گفٹ ہی لے لیتا
بی بی پہلی بات - یہ کہ آپ کی جہالت کو فرشی سلام -- پاگ لگے رین مینہ وسدے رین - جہالت وچ دن دوگنی رات چوگنی ترقی ہوۓ --- بے جے پی کو کبھی ٹو تھرڈ مجوریٹی نہیں ملی انڈیا میں

دوسری بات - مصلے پر آپ کا کھوتا بیٹھا دعایں کر رہا تھا کہ ٢٠١٩ میں مودی جیت جاۓ - جہالت کی وجہ سے اگر پتا نہیں تو یہ لیں

تیسری بات - یہ کہ اپ کو بولنے سے کون روک سکتا ہے - لیکن حقیقت یہ ہے کہ عمران خان کے ہوتے ہوے مودی آرٹیکل ٣٧٠ کو ختم کر دیتا ہے - نواجے کے ہوتے ہوے نہیں - اوپر سے ستم ظریفی عمرانی حکومت نے اس کو تسلیم بھی کر لیا - اپنی سرکاری رپورٹ میں پاکستان کے نقشے سے کشمیر نکال کر -- بس اپنے باندروں کو نہیں دیکھایا وہ نقشہ - ? مودی کو دیکھا کر آنکھ مار دی
ذرا اس لنک میں صفہ ١٠ میں پاکستان کا نقشہ تو دیکھیں

its title page says Govt of Pakistan Ministry of information

امید ہے گالیوں کے علاوہ بھی کوئی جواب ملے گا مجھے

RajaRawal111

Join whom dear? People who abuse NS or people who abuse IK?
I said you can join the dance party. It is need of the hour --- and this thread.
(I am sorry I may be a bit crude at this moment due to this person I responded in my last comment)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
بی بی پہلی بات - یہ کہ آپ کی جہالت کو فرشی سلام -- پاگ لگے رین مینہ وسدے رین - جہالت وچ دن دوگنی رات چوگنی ترقی ہوۓ --- بے جے پی کو کبھی ٹو تھرڈ مجوریٹی نہیں ملی انڈیا میں

دوسری بات - مصلے پر آپ کا کھوتا بیٹھا دعایں کر رہا تھا کہ ٢٠١٩ میں مودی جیت جاۓ - جہالت کی وجہ سے اگر پتا نہیں تو یہ لیں

تیسری بات - یہ کہ اپ کو بولنے سے کون روک سکتا ہے - لیکن حقیقت یہ ہے کہ عمران خان کے ہوتے ہوے مودی آرٹیکل ٣٧٠ کو ختم کر دیتا ہے - نواجے کے ہوتے ہوے نہیں - اوپر سے ستم ظریفی عمرانی حکومت نے اس کو تسلیم بھی کر لیا - اپنی سرکاری رپورٹ میں پاکستان کے نقشے سے کشمیر نکال کر -- بس اپنے باندروں کو نہیں دیکھایا وہ نقشہ - ? مودی کو دیکھا کر آنکھ مار دی
ذرا اس لنک میں صفہ ١٠ میں پاکستان کا نقشہ تو دیکھیں

its title page says Govt of Pakistan Ministry of information

امید ہے گالیوں کے علاوہ بھی کوئی جواب ملے گا مجھے
tenor.gif

RajaRawal111

This is not what you said/ Again patwarism seems to be crawling into you.

I asked : So he addressed the UN for Pakistanis?
And you said yes
اوے پٹواری عارف کریم یہ گلفی چٹو بہت سمجھدار ہے اس کو پٹواریوں کی بہت جانکاری ہے
اس نے پہچان لیا ہے کہ تم عمرانیوں کی کھال میں چھپے پٹواری ہو
???