خٹک میری پارٹی کے نام سے گروپ بنا کے کیا کر لے گا:عمران خان

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pathans loyalty exposed as long Khao Kamao was there no one were loyal more than Pathans.
Non of Afghanis Kazai or Taliban are thankful fo Pakistan for life Long unconditional support. Rather they celebrate Indian victory.
Pathans did same what they did with Mughals, Sirajuddaulah and Tipu Sultan.
Zulfiqar Bhutto last sentence
“ Alas I had not betrayed my real supporters of Karachi, they would had saved me from hanging “
Not a single Sindhi bird came out to protest against hanging of Z.A. Bhutto who gave maximum benefits to Sindhis by breaking merits at cost of Karachites.

Last edited:

aneeskhan

Soon People will forget Khattak and Mahmood Khan
As one Azam Khan and Pathano ki Jaan Zartaj Gul and Punjabion Ki Shaan Pinki Peerni will do press conferences
maxresdefault.jpg

Rizwan2009

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Soon People will forget Khattak and Mahmood Khan
As one Azam Khan and Pathano ki Jaan Zartaj Gul and Punjabion Ki Shaan Pinki Peerni will do press conferences
maxresdefault.jpg
پختون روایات اب ماضی بعید کا حصہ ہیں۔ وہ سب پختون قبروں میں سو گئے وفا جن کا شعار ہوا کرتی تھی۔ اب دنیا پرستوں کا ہجوم ہے

aneeskhan

پختون روایات اب ماضی بعید کا حصہ ہیں۔ وہ سب پختون قبروں میں سو گئے وفا جن کا شعار ہوا کرتی تھی۔ اب دنیا پرستوں کا ہجوم ہے
Bhai don’t disagree.
Ever you thought
The overall complex of taking “Wafa” and giving “ Wafa” were corrupts and bloody in competents.
Imran gave slogans of Merit , Honesty and justice, he ignored all three. Yes
In Subcontinent two races Gorkha and Pathans were famous for loyalists.
Gorkha maintained it but unfortunately Pathans loss badly.
They are recognised for
Powder n corruption.
MALAYSIA Singapore Brunei appoints Gorkhas for security previously Pathans were also their favourite in list.
In Malaysia one Pathan security guard kidnapped his own Singaporean boss for ransom. Caught by hidden CCTV and Pathans were delisted for ever.