رمیز راجہ کی آج وزیراعظم عمران خان سے ملاقات متوقع

Rio

Councller (250+ posts)
Are you really sure that you do not know it and are just burning because of a political bias? I tell you a few things and then you please enlighten me what Mani or others did.

1. Pakistan became number 1 test team
2. Pakistan was number 1 T20 team for a considerable period of time
3. Pakistan won a world event after decades
4. Cricket started coming back home
5. Pakistan fought for its best in the big3 issue and instead of being sidelined, got its due share
6. PSL not just became a reality but became the only brand of Pakistan in the whole world in last 50/60 years

Rest of the stuff is also known to you all but I will spare it for now. I might also have political differences with him on certain issues but where it is due, one should give it to him.

He had zero role in most of the things you mentioned. Was he selecting the team? mentoring the team? coaching the team? how was he making them win? that's not the work of the chairman PCB.

Pakistan has always been winning on and off. The champions trophy final just happened to be during that time. What exactly was his role in it?

Do yourself a favor and check the overall stats during his tenure, it wasn't any different than present.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He had zero role in most of the things you mentioned. Was he selecting the team? mentoring the team? coaching the team? how was he making them win? that's not the work of the chairman PCB.

Pakistan has always been winning on and off. The champions trophy final just happened to be during that time. What exactly was his role in it?

Do yourself a favor and check the overall stats during his tenure, it wasn't any different than present.

yes when you have no logical answer then you put a show like the one above.

Come on, let us admit that his tenure was the best tenure, there must be something in him and his leadership that not before him neither after him, we have been able to top the world rankings, no major tournament.

Apart from this, you totally ignored PSL and bringing cricket back in Pakistan, which in themselves are biggest events in not just PCB history but also in Pakistan's history. There has been nothing international about Pakistan, till a PSL has happened.

Rio

Councller (250+ posts)
yes when you have no logical answer then you put a show like the one above.

Come on, let us admit that his tenure was the best tenure, there must be something in him and his leadership that not before him neither after him, we have been able to top the world rankings, no major tournament.

Apart from this, you totally ignored PSL and bringing cricket back in Pakistan, which in themselves are biggest events in not just PCB history but also in Pakistan's history. There has been nothing international about Pakistan, till a PSL has happened.

What exactly was illogical in my answer? Do you honestly believe that team performance depends on the chairman PCB? That's an administrative job, and has nothing to do with the team performance.

I was very much expecting this kind of response from you, that's why I didn't even bother about PSL. That's not how the organizations or any large scale system work. It's not one man power. But nevermind.