ریاستیں کیوں ناکام ہوتی ہیں۔

Ozmate

Councller (250+ posts)
Chup Kar Modi Dhoti !
We can understand patwaari pain...

You should take.lesson from Quran...read Surah Asar...

"except those who believe, and do that which is right; and who mutually recommend the truth, and mutually recommend perseverance unto each other.[2]"

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We can understand patwaari pain...

You should take.lesson from Quran...read Surah Asar...

"except those who believe, and do that which is right; and who mutually recommend the truth, and mutually recommend perseverance unto each other.[2]"
You should recite Surah Al Nissa .Ayat 144

O you who believe, do not take the disbelievers for friends instead of the believers. Do you want to produce before Allah a clear evidence against yourselves?

Ozmate

Councller (250+ posts)
You should recite Surah Al Nissa .Ayat 144

O you who believe, do not take the disbelievers for friends instead of the believers. Do you want to produce before Allah a clear evidence against yourselves?
کہنا کیا چاہتے ہو۔۔۔۔کیا ہم خدانخواستہ کوئی دشمن ہیں۔۔۔۔ہن بھی الحمدللہ مسلمان ہن اور پاک فوج ہماری فوج ہے۔۔۔لیکن کرپٹ جنرل نہیں

Siberite

کہنا کیا چاہتے ہو۔۔۔۔کیا ہم خدانخواستہ کوئی دشمن ہیں۔۔۔۔ہن بھی الحمدللہ مسلمان ہن اور پاک فوج ہماری فوج ہے۔۔۔لیکن کرپٹ جنرل نہیں

آدمی عقلمند نظر آتے ہو ۔ ان دو جملوں میں مماثلت تلاش کرو ۔
۔1 نیوٹرل تو جانور ہوتا ہے ۔
۔2 یہ فوج میر جعفر اور میر صادق ھے ۔

Ozmate

Councller (250+ posts)

آدمی عقلمند نظر آتے ہو ۔ ان دو جملوں میں مماثلت تلاش کرو ۔
۔1 نیوٹرل تو جانور ہوتا ہے ۔
۔2 یہ فوج میر جعفر اور میر صادق ھے ۔

You need wiser to understand above statement. The second statement is from your own sense. I agree with first one that a human can not be neutral. Every human has Common sense that a non-human lacks. If you resemble yourself as a non-human or a animal, I can understand your concern.

The second statement is from your own establishment. Bajwa, munerra and Nadeem can be mir Jaffar and mir sadiq - not the whole army

Siberite

You need wiser to understand above statement. The second statement is from your own sense. I agree with first one that a human can not be neutral. Every human has Common sense that a non-human lacks. If you resemble yourself as a non-human or a animal, I can understand your concern.

The second statement is from your own establishment. Bajwa, munerra and Nadeem can be mir Jaffar and mir sadiq - not the whole army
Listen, Philosopher. These quotes were under some context. You know the contexts under which they were said and under what circumstances. Don't try to play smart. Obviously, these are two contrary statements spoken with a define time frame by the same person about the same institution. One statement contradicts the other in set parameters.

Try to figure out why they were said in such a way with such a short slightness unless it is opportunists. If you can't figure it out, or, shy telling me the reason, I will explain to you in details how it proves the hypocrites and separates them from the leaders.

Ozmate

Councller (250+ posts)
Listen, Philosopher. These quotes were under some context. You know the contexts under which they were said and under what circumstances. Don't try to play smart. Obviously, these are two contrary statements spoken with a define time frame by the same person about the same institution. One statement contradicts the other in set parameters.

Try to figure out why they were said in such a way with such a short slightness unless it is opportunists. If you can't figure it out, or, shy telling me the reason, I will explain to you in details how it proves the hypocrites and separates them from the leaders.
You are getting paid for all bullshit...I am not...just get off and keep doing your dirty work...