زندگی کا پہلا ووٹ، شہزاد کی عمران خان سے

Hashi Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
mwwm6r.gif

KHISFO

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: زندگی کا پہلا ووٹ، شہزاد کی عمران خان سے م&#1581

Single drop becomes river, in coming election every vote is precious, vote for PTI, vote for change.

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pyare Shehzad ! Aik baat yad rakhna, is dunia main aur aakhrat main sirf apne aamaal ke liye jawab deh hay.

Vote tumhara zameer hay, amanat hay qoum ki, bhool jao kon kis ko vote deta hay, tum apne zameer ki awaaz per vote do aur apne zameer ko mutmain kar do ke tum ne apna farzada kar dia.

Yad rakho darya ho ya saumdar, sab qatra qatra mil kar bante hain. Apne hisse ke qatra tum dal do aur ALLAH
ki rehmat se mayoos mat ho kyun ke ye kufer hay.

kohatianayub

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Journey of thousands miles begins with single step.......................

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

شہزاد" بلکل ٹھیک سوچ رہا ہے - اسی سلسلے میں کل لاکھوں "شہزاد" اس سسٹم سے بغاوت کرنے مینار پاکستان پر جمع ہو رہے ہیں انشااللہ

nomishah

Senator (1k+ posts)

I wonder how many people use this i.d.

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Main Akela hi chala tha janeb e manzil mughar..........Think positive, change is guaranteed. God bless Pakistan.

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
. اگر ہم ہر چھوٹے سے چھوٹا اچھا عمل یہ سوچ کر کریں کہ خدا تو دیکھ رہا ہے وہ اس نیک نیتی کا بدلہ ہمیں ضرور دے گا تو ہم سب اجتمائی طور پر اچھے عمل کا آغاز کر دیں گے ....الله بھی راضی دنیا بھی خوش .... عمران خان کو ووٹ دینے کا حق اس لئے بنتا ہے کہ اس نہ تبدیلی نیے پاکستان کا نعرہ تو بلند کیا ورنہ ہم اسی فرسودہ نظام میں پھنسے رہتے .............. عمران خان کا یہ کارنامہ کیا کم ہے کا اس نے نوجوان نسل کو ایک خواب تو دیا ہے .... تکمیل اب اسی نسل کے ہاتھ میں ہے .

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I know one thing. If the state is good people become good, but it the state is bad the individual become worst from bad.

We know the attitude and driving of people on the local roads(because we know we can get rid of traffic police by bribe). But When we think of going through motorway then we check if we are all set according to rules to get on motorway? what does it suggest?

Another example: Dubai is a good disciplined country. If you remove the rules on masses for 2 months. Dubai will become a mess. Everyone will violate the law(which they currently can't do due to strict rules).

My point is that individuals cannot remain good for long time. They get crushed, get failed and then decide to go on the road towards being the a bad guy(to survive). That's What happened to you Haseeb(you got disappointed), you left PTI because you couldn't stand seeing those loteras(according to you, they may not be loterras in real).

So the only rule is to get things right from the top. Every one has long wished for it but couldn't do it. Now we have someone who speaks for us and so we are at his support to make rules right at the top level so that everyone at the bottom accept them(willingly or unwillingly). Also i will say that many people are still good from inside but are looting because of the attitude of this society and they will stop looting and go back to their normal lives once the rules are equal for all.