سائفر کیس :عمران خان کا اپنے ہاتھ سے الزامات پر No guilty لکھ کر جواب جمع

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
F9HhzIBbkAA0LFY

Imranis are dancing over the Hand Written Not Guilty -- But what the hell is the answer in Question No-1
Can someone please read it and tell me what the hell does this mean

"I have not been given the complete document. Until they are supplied to me and cannot possibly understand the law".

Citizen X Will_Bite Munawarkhan Sohail Shuja Dr Adam arifkarim desan

RajaRawal111

یار میری انگریزی کی سمجھ کا جتنا مرضی مذاق اڑا لو -- مجھے یہ سمجھا دو پلیز یہ عمران خان نے لکھا کیا ہے

کسی فارماسسٹ کی مدد ہی لے لو -- وہ ڈاکٹر کا نخسا اچھا پڑھ لے گا
😁

Nazimshah

Senator (1k+ posts)
یار میری انگریزی کی سمجھ کا جتنا مرضی مذاق اڑا لو -- مجھے یہ سمجھا دو پلیز یہ عمران خان نے لکھا کیا ہے

😁
Pharmacist aor Nawaz ka buhat banta hai pechlia 30 saalo sai

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"I have not been given the complete document. Until they are supplied to me and cannot possibly understand the charge."

"مجھے مکمل دستاویز نہیں دی گئی ہے۔ جب تک وہ مجھے فراہم نہیں کیے جاتے، میں ممکنہ طور پر الزام کو نہیں سمجھ سکتا۔"

F9HhzIBbkAA0LFY

Imranis are dancing over the Hand Written Not Guilty -- But what the hell is the answer in Question No-1

"I have not been given the complete document. Until they are supplied to me and cannot possibly understand the law".

Citizen X Will_Bite Munawarkhan Sohail Shuja Dr Adam arifkarim desan

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
F9HhzIBbkAA0LFY

...cannot possibly understand the charge.

RajaRawal111

"I have not been given the complete document. Until they are supplied to me and cannot possibly understand the charge."

"مجھے مکمل دستاویز نہیں دی گئی ہے۔ جب تک وہ مجھے فراہم نہیں کیے جاتے، میں ممکنہ طور پر الزام کو نہیں سمجھ سکتا۔"
یار منور خان تم تو گریمر شریمر پڑھاتے ہی ہو گے بچوں کو - یہ پڑھ کر سوٹی مارو گے عمران خان کے ہاتھ پر
😁

RajaRawal111

What The heck IK has written on the Cipher Charge Sheet ??​

It says that patwaris can never become humans.
یہ تو تم نے عمران خان سے بھی بہت پہلے کیہ دیا تھا
چلو عمران خان کو سزا ہو گئی تو تمہیں وزیر اعظم بنا لیں گے یار

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یار میری انگرWeoیزی کی سمجھ کا جتنا مرضی مذاق اڑا لو -- مجھے یہ سمجھا دو پلیز یہ عمران خان نے لکھا کیا ہے

😁
Well, You should rush to your owner and operator Maryam Nawaz, we heard she is double MA in English. First time she did the MA in English they didn't understand her paper, so she said, let me enlighten you one more time and teach you English.