سکیورٹی دینے والے اداروں کے پاس فی الحال سکیورٹی دینے کی صلاحیت نہیں-رانا

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
. ... . آپ سب کو برا لگے گا۔
لیکن حقیقت یہ ہےکہ ۔ لیڈر میں ایمانداری کے علاوہ بھی کچھ خوبیاں ہونا ضروری ہے ۔

اتنی ہماگیر پاپولیرٹی ہونے کے باوجود ناکامی ایسے ہی ہے جیسے بندوق تو پاس ہو لیکن چلانی نہ آتی ہو

محترم المقام عمران خان صاحب ۔ موجودہ سچوایشن کو ہینڈل کرنے میں مکمل طور پر ناکام ہے۔

کم از کم اپنے لیڈران سے کہہ کر روزانہ کی بنیاد پر پریس کانفرنس ہی کروا دیں ۔۔۔تا کہ اس نوے دن کے بعد اس غیرقانونی صوبائی حکومت کو غیر قانونی کہنے کی ہمت تو کریں کچھ تو پریشر پڑے۔

زمان پارک میں افطاریا ں کرانے سےتو یہ مسئلہ حل ہونے سے رھا۔۔۔

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
People argue that CJ does not want to make SS a martyr by disqualifying him. This is nothing but a hogwash. Country is going to the dogs while they are playing this cat and mouse game.

Time has come to show the same speed that was shown on the night of April 9th. Summon SS in the court and disqualify him if he does not follow the constitution. Let the sky fall but do your job as it is defined in the law, i.e, uphold the constitution.
Imagine what would have happened if Imran Khan have been in a similar circumstance instead of SS.
Patience my friend, He could have taken the easy way out and sided with nazriya e zururat like others in the past, lets see how this hand plays out first before jumping to conclusion. Just to keep in mind. He might be the CJP but look at what he is going up against. Abhi haar aadmi to Khan ki tarah nahi hota.

You have to also understand, that in the banana republic of Pakistan the CJP really doesn't have much power* , when the army, police and bureaucracy is not willing to cooperate with him. How can he make any one comply with his judgment? Yeh bhi to ek masla hai.

*the reason is also the courts own fault as to why this is, you have been playing with fire for so long, it was only a matter of time before your own house caught fire.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
is mulk me constitution supreme hai, parliament nahi.. lekin idhar ganga olti behti hai.. sab chor fraudia money launderers hokomat me hein.. jo rule of law ki bath krta hai os par police or rangers se os ke gar par raid ki jati hai. what a country.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Judges are the biggest randi, politicians, bureaucrats, generals, and journalists are their subordinates in this Chaklakhana.